JLP

Watson was awful for the first three quarters. Colts D showed up big time. I like their chances vs the chiefs next week.

Yeah Watson had a shocker for the most part, got me a little worried in that last quarter though. Chiefs are a different beast though, still a game that could easily go either way depending on who turns up on the day. I need Seahawks and chargers to win to complete my parlay for 1000 pounds. Didn’t want to touch the bears game but I will be routing for them.

Fun game. Brutal old school NFL.

only managed to catch the first half - was like 7 in the morning for me.

Saw the highlights and gutted about the final result but it was close so can't complain. Lockett had a decent game and honestly I don't think the cowboys make it past the next round.

Oh my god, I just watched the highlights and that is brutal - kicker really fucked up there. Eagles got very lucky, it would really piss me off to see them go on to win the superbowl even though I very very much doubt they will.

This weekend, I have the Colts, Rams, Patriots, and Saints.

I agree with those picks. I won't be betting on anything though, far too risky at this stage in the playoffs I think.

I don't know why but I just hate the Cowboys, so part of me wants them out just for that reason but then I think they would be the easiest match-up for the Colts, should they make the superbowl. Then again nothing would get me more triggered than losing to the Cowboys in the superbowl lol. Fuck em.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'd prefer Rams/chiefs in the Superbowl. Would be more interesting. If it's saints/Patriots, the two week slobber fest over Brees and Brady would be nauseating.

agreed. And, while I have a ton of respect for Brady and Billicheck, watching them in the super bowl nearly every year has gotten incredibly boring

Saints got cheesed with that no call on PI by the end zone. Without that missed call, Rams would have had no time left after the saints had a new set of downs.

Completely agree, rams got lucky but glad they are through

• 2 weeks later...

I am gonna have to pick the Pats as well. It would almost be foolish not to technically... Vet QB and coach with 5 SB rings vs young QB and Coach with no rings (not that they are bad at all!).

The Rams lead big at halftime, then get kidnapped by The Russians and replaced with The Bucs, and the Patriots win. It is a modification of a meme a few years ago when Atlanta blew a big halftime lead and were said to get kidnapped by the Russians and replaced with the Rams. As much as I want New England to lose, face the facts, they don't lose in The Super Bowl unless it's to a NFC East team or The Bears.

51141426_10156892513265967_5520653505175

• 1 month later...

How are we all feeling about our teams offseason so far? Who we liking in the draft?

At first I was mad at Colts GM Ballard, but he has been wise and made a few decent re-signings and got Justin Houston so I am pleased with that... Not so sure about Funchess, very unproven although hopefully it will be an Ebron situation and we unleash his full potential.... Possibly a few more signings for us as well including Ajayi..

I am loving the browns new look as well, will be very exciting to see them play.

I'm liking what my Dolphins have done so far. Still a big rebuild ahead. Interesting to see if they grab a quarterback early in the draft or are happy to roll with fitzmagic this season and aim for new QB next draft.

I'm with you on the Browns. Really interested to see if they finally put it all together or somehow manage to stay, well, the Browns.