Condemned Avatars

Fletch404

Sorry about the delay lads, but obviously the auction has ended. Thanks for your offers, let me know if you have any issues with these getting accepted. There will be another auction in the next few days.

Batista-Custom-Avatar.jpg AJStyles-Custom2-Avatar.jpg Moxley-Custom-Avatar.jpg

Big Dave AJ The Mox

Winning Bids:

Big Dave - Gator001 100K

AJ - Rei 50K

The Mox - Rei 50K

Sorry about the delay lads, but obviously the auction has ended. Thanks for your offers, let me know if you have any issues with these getting accepted. There will be another auction in the next few days.

Batista-Custom-Avatar.jpg AJStyles-Custom2-Avatar.jpg Moxley-Custom-Avatar.jpg

Big Dave AJ The Mox

Winning Bids:

Big Dave - Gator001 100K

AJ - Rei 50K

The Mox - Rei 50K

Cool avatars bro.

• Upvote 1

I am going to withdraw Andrade from this auction as there have been no bids on him yet and I have decided to keep it to use for myself. Gator001 is in the lead for Wyatt with 30K and there has yet to be an offer for Jinder. The auction ends tonight at 21:00 GMT if anybody is interested in throwing in a bid.

The auction has ended , kinda disappointed with the lack of bids but maybe I need to up my game or something. Anyway, Gator001 you got Wyatt, let us kmow if you have any issues with it being accepted.

I honestly don't think it's the quality or a need to up your game man. Honestly, I think it's just that lately the market has been getting flooded with so many avatars up for auction in such a short time frame. Supply and demand and all that. Sometimes it's worth holding back, and making 200k for the effort of one than 50k each for three. The whole less is more philosophy. Keep em wanting and all.

• Upvote 1

The auction has ended , kinda disappointed with the lack of bids but maybe I need to up my game or something. Anyway, Gator001 you got Wyatt, let us kmow if you have any issues with it being accepted.

the mox got accepted, ill send over the 100k now bud cheers

also I definitely prefer non-wrestling avatars so I didn't bid on the latest bunch, and it could just be a case of that

• Upvote 1

What's the craic lads? Here are two new avatars I just finished. I am probably going to keep them for myself, but I was wondering if I can get your opinions on which style you prefer.

Tone-Trump-Custom-Avatar.jpg Schlaub-Custom-Avatar.jpg

I am just trying to find out what it is you guys like so the next auction will be more active. All opinions are welcome.

• Upvote 1

What's the craic lads? Here are two new avatars I just finished. I am probably going to keep them for myself, but I was wondering if I can get your opinions on which style you prefer.

Tone-Trump-Custom-Avatar.jpg Schlaub-Custom-Avatar.jpg

I am just trying to find out what it is you guys like so the next auction will be more active. All opinions are welcome.

My opinion you can't go wrong with either of those. That hand kinda creeps me out a bit but I would definitely say those styles both are great stuff.

That hand reminds me of the alien from ET , "phone home" .

• Upvote 1