Hare's Avatars For Bid/Sale

HareRumpler

And a final auction in addition to the previous couple.

New Auction Item: Shadow Wraith

Min Bid: 100k (please increment in 20k or more for raises)

Will likely leave up for about 24 hours or so after final bid before closing.

Sold together to the winning bidder, not sold separately. One static, one animated.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

0JdaSuM.png 3C7wcIk.gif

Sold together to the winning bidder, not sold separately. One static, one animated.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

0JdaSuM.png 3C7wcIk.gif

Oof, I have doubts this will pass the Mike test man(looks good though).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oof, I have doubts this will pass the Mike test man(looks good though).

The face is exactly based upon a wraith I produced almost a year ago. So if he doesn't accept it, he's basically circling back on his own decisions from before...which wouldn't be a surprise honestly. Ha. I have a plan if he does reject though, with an replacement face ready to go.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

0JdaSuM.png 3C7wcIk.gif

I share Alex's concern, but the animated one is cool AF! Awesome job Hare!

Glad I saw it in time to bid.

• Upvote 1

The face is exactly based upon a wraith I produced almost a year ago. So if he doesn't accept it, he's basically circling back on his own decisions from before...which wouldn't be a surprise honestly. Ha. I have a plan if he does reject though, with an replacement face ready to go.

He might try to make a point that, even though the facial features are from an mmat avatar, you simply can't see them cause everything is too dark :). I've made a similar style avatar a year or so back, got rejected cause it was too "fictional" or something along those lines lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He might try to make a point that, even though the facial features are from an mmat avatar, you simply can't see them cause everything is too dark :). I've made a similar style avatar a year or so back, got rejected cause it was too "fictional" or something along those lines lmao.

This is the one, btw, that was previously approved with the same face..

. Wraith-1.png (not for sale, previously sold to another successful bidder, the new wraith was posted above)

New Auction Item: Papa(razzi) Miocic

IF the winning bidder would prefer this one to have the UFC on the mic blacked out, I will do that for them, just let me know. Also, if for whatever reason this one gets rejected (eyes and nose are modified), I will modify the mouth as well which should get it to pass. I don't believe it'll be an issue though.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

NAaSld3.gif

Two more up for auction (separately, not sold as one) in addition to Miocic above.

Will leave each up for about 24 hours or so after final bid before closing.

Classy Conor 1:

Classy-Conor.png

Classy Conor 2:

Classy-Conor-2.png

Enjoy and happy bidding!

0JdaSuM.png 3C7wcIk.gif

Current Status:

Miocic: Open for bids, currently waiting for an opening 100k bid.

Classy Connor 1 and Classy Connor 2: No starting bids yet.

Shadow Wraith: Current bid is 370k by jsdaugh. Thank you, and bidding will remain open until 6 pm ET tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Enjoy and happy bidding!

0JdaSuM.png 3C7wcIk.gif

For Shadow Wraith, being that there is some concern over whether Mike may approve or not even though he previously approved the same face structure a year ago...I'm going to go ahead and proactively add the following options, all included in the auction. Hopefully the new options are considered acceptable and hopefully they are liked as well. If the original is preferred and not these new ones, I will make every effort to modify/fit whatever Mike's requirements are to get it to pass. In other words, I'll do everything I can to make sure you have at least one really good, if not several, cool avatars out of this that get through Mike! Haha.

So the two above in this quoted post as well as these two below are included in this auction, not sold separately.

xuWVxxo.png ZsT0C8b.gif

CURRENTLY THE HIGH BID IS: jsdaugh - 500k

For Shadow Wraith, being that there is some concern over whether Mike may approve or not even though he previously approved the same face structure a year ago...I'm going to go ahead and proactively add the following options, all included in the auction. Hopefully the new options are considered acceptable and hopefully they are liked as well. If the original is preferred and not these new ones, I will make every effort to modify/fit whatever Mike's requirements are to get it to pass. In other words, I'll do everything I can to make sure you have at least one really good, if not several, cool avatars out of this that get through Mike! Haha.

So the two above in this quoted post as well as these two below are included in this auction, not sold separately.

xuWVxxo.png ZsT0C8b.gif

CURRENTLY THE HIGH BID IS: jsdaugh - 500k

This I can say with full certainty will not make it through lol