HEY ASSHOLE GRUMPY! YOU ARE WELL AND TRULY IGNORED

robin10

So, first of all, guys believe me, i really, did not want to bring this out here, but since i like to have the last laugh, and this bitch https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=102643 put me on the ignored list while actively arguing with me (proper bitch move from a guy who can't stand his own ground), i had no choice but to send him a last message through the forums, and oh yeah, he is the one who was pushing me to come to the forums or the buzz to create a ruckus here, so that in his words, our argument here could "make his day". Now i know, a lot of you guys could be a friends with him, and i don't have a problem with that at all, so i am not saying that any of you guys are bad, just because you lot are friends with him. But, now moving onto the main topic of discussion, this guy somehow thinks, that i am liberal, cause i have been trying to explain to him, how i can offer his guys fair fights, and he is simply either not understanding them or is a absolute scumbag trying to start a argument with me for no reason, well, he succeeded. So, i started off by explaining that i can give his guys fair fights by pitting his guys with fighter of similar skillsets in the organization, well, he did not get that, well and good. Then, i tried to further explain him, that we will be pitting the standup guys against each other at the start with similar skillsets like (boxer and MT guy with 15+ skill vs another similar guy), but the great Grumpy Bastard! well, he is a bastard, ain't he? did not get that either. And finally, i talked about the fighters form and weight while considering matchups (weight meaning heavyweights who 240lbs will fight with another guy who is almost the same or close to that weight, cause being lighter might favour someone), and as for the form, i was talking about the win/loss ratio and morale, but he laughed and said that "what kind of form?" and then started talking about the liberalshit once again, and not only that, he talked about my family to, specifically my mother (you guys know what he said), so get this clear, you piece of shit, good luck finding her, cause you would have to probably jump off a cliff and die to do the shit you talked about, and even then you might not find her, cause she is peacefully living in heaven, where as you and your tiny unsatisfiable cock (i got to know about this from the girls you have paid for, you know what!) can burn in hell.

suck that motherfucker.

And guys, i don't want any argument with this son of a bitch anymore, so if you want to reply, please just talk about the "fair fight" thing and not the argument, cause that part is just to send MR. Scumbag a message.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I have now. But the real cause of this forum post was, just after he put me on the ignored list and i was about to do the same, i get this final message which pissed me off,

ahhhh whats the matter? cant send me mails??? Oh so sad....guess u just have to live with my laughter in ur ears.....LOL I could teach u how to make fair fights and also how to block the mail....but ur a fucktard liberal so u can suck piss from my hose bitch

so, if he would have just blocked then it was fine, but as i said before, i tend to have the last laugh

• Downvote 1

Dude he is certifiably insane and a joke and we all know. Just cut all ties with him and his fighters and stop trying to understand someone who is as illogically incoherent as they come.

Also sending you a long caps filled rant then reblocking you so you cant respond is his trademark bitch move.

• Upvote 5

I think you're missing out, every once in a while Grumpy will unblock you in order to send gems like "You smell like farts." if you wait, I don't like to block him because whenever he feels like sending me a stupid message he can also remember he's the bitchmade one who talks about the smell coming from his asshole.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Grump is my friend!"....said no one ever.

He's a chode, don't even bother w/ the moron.

He is not only my friend but also my Master, my sensei.

I think our friendship/relationship developped because, me coming from a strict Kyokushin Karate background, never questioned him while I was his mentee.

This respect transcended into a solid friendship down the line and I must say he was a big big catalyst in me winning Best New, Breakthrough, Manager of the year awards as well as having the 5x #1 P4P fighter and finally clinching the #1 manager spot that I held for months and months.

We no longer review many fights together but I still check on him almost weekly, just wanna make sure my Master is Ok during this COVID.

Can you explain how this beef started? Did he sign any of his projects to the org? Or were you guys just discussing signing some of his guys? He is very good at building projects and he is easily in the lead for Manager of the Year 2020 so this is intriguing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

I think our friendship/relationship developped because, me coming from a strict Kyokushin Karate background, never questioned him while I was his mentee.

This respect transcended into a solid friendship down the line and I must say he was a big big catalyst in me winning Best New, Breakthrough, Manager of the year awards as well as having the 5x #1 P4P fighter and finally clinching the #1 manager spot that I held for months and months.

We no longer review many fights together but I still check on him almost weekly, just wanna make sure my Master is Ok during this COVID.

Can you explain how this beef started? Did he sign any of his projects to the org? Or were you guys just discussing signing some of his guys? He is very good at building projects and he is easily in the lead for Manager of the Year 2020 so this is intriguing.

We were discussing signing some of his guys and then the above happened. It's fantastic you respect him that much, but i don't give a shit about that guy, cause your mentor has some problems with speaking without using the nice old (bitchy words), and apparently he has got farting problem too.

We were discussing signing some of his guys and then the above happened. It's fantastic you respect him that much, but i don't give a shit about that guy, cause your mentor has some problems with speaking without using the nice old (bitchy words), and apparently he has got farting problem too.

Camara is grumpy 2.0

Let me spare you of the grinding, just avoid him too

• Upvote 3

Without some regular banter with him, my day does not feel like it's complete. Haha. But i will give it a thought anyways brother.

And i am talking about the man himself, the guy who still pees in his pants regularly while sleeping, the guy who has a lot of money but no balls or a brain, and the guy who is a living and breathing jackass himself, Mr camara

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't take the political criticism, from a guy who habitually farts in public gyms, too seriously.

That’s call social distancing

That explains a lot.

• Upvote 6

I am going to answer Matty’s fair fight point. Comparing form, skills etc are good for making matchups, but I don’t think weight should come into it. If the fighters are legitimately in the same weight class then they can fight anyone in that division. Heavyweight has the broadest range of weights, but you can’t expect to only fight people within 10-20lbs of you.

When I very first started, about 7 years ago, I remember I rejected a fight for my HW because he weighed 220lbs and was offered a 280lb guy, something like that. I thought it was unfair. The org owner said sure, whatever, and gave me someone else. But I was wrong (and not just in thinking my guy would be at a disadvantage!) Heavyweights should be willing and able to face any other HW.

Otherwise you will be missing out on good matchups by having an arbitrary extra condition which is frankly unnecessary.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1