Grappling Events on PM Sunday = Uninterrupted Training

BuffMinion

I posted this in the CWC thread as well as a mass message to all the managers on the roster. I just wanted to spotlight the following change for those on the fence about grappling:

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1568156053download.jpg

Going forward after CACC 128, CWC will be hosting our grappling events only on Sunday after the PM training session. Being that grappling matches do not reduce a fighter's energy after a match this means your fighter will always compete at 100% energy (if you are training optimally that is) & they will never have to miss a single training session to compete.

So for anyone skeptical of signing on a sparbot or a young prospect with CWC, keep this in mind as it won't affect your training/sparring regimen.

Losses also do not cause injuries or hurt your morale but wins not only increase your grappling hype but your popularity! So no downsides!

For the manager's concerned about their hype, winning or losing in grappling matches does not affect your manager ranking/hype.

For example, when the org first started I put in my sparbot, Aedan Declan (273759), into the roster just to help John out. He was far from a grappler based build & unexpectedly he turned out to be pretty decent & now he's done so well I've actually trained him in those areas to improve.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...