Heya to all... started the game couple days a go, but at start stupidly put my fighters to expensive gyms and kinda run out of money, now training some of them on part time before i have to go basic gym and train there... though got a nice start at fights, won most of them with my new fighters....

Though i would have build some of them differently if i would have read the forums first. Great tips all around the forums... anyway i like the game a lot so far, used to train in judo as youngling and then moved to bjj.... but havent done any sports in many years now.

Kinda got carried away there...

PS: Love the community here, not in many games people are willing to help others like this

Hey I'm Billy and I'm a NooB manager just starting out and I messaged ezekiel enquiring about how to get some money to help me start my managing carrer up on here with the boom fund but I have read that it is no longer active, so anyways I'm a mma fanatic and love the idea of being able to control my own fighters and what not, so as I was saying I would like for you to consider the fact that I'm new to the game and need a lil help, I could do with a decent enough mentor too but yeah I need the money to help with training costs and nutrition and clothing expenses, I'm not bothered what amount you contribute to me I will be happy just as long as I can keep playing :) have a delightful day (check me getting all posh n sh*t lol) but really cheers for your time.

-Billy