Iron Man Fight Club New Blood V.3 - Iron Man League (Creation Tournament)

Alfred

New Blood V.3 - Iron Man League (Creation Tournament)

***POSTPONED***

CHANGES TO FORMAT. IS NOW OPEN WEIGHT ONCE MORE***

***Please read if you're still interested***

Tournament is still going ahead but is postponed until new ID creation comes around. Also will be under a new banner and will have a few changes. Most importantly will be back to OPEN WEIGHT

Hey guys. In a move that is totally not ripping off the New York Fight Nights Legends tournament that has currently been running, I would love the next New Blood tournament to start in league format!

The NYFN tournament was only open to managers that have been ranked Top 10 but this is open to any and all. My biggest prerequisite is that you have at least been playing for a little while and been active. I'm unlikely to accept entries from brand new accounts as there is rather large element of trust needed for these type of things to run smoothly but nothing stopping anyone from shooting me a message if you are unsure.

Rules will be similar to the NYFN thing as it seemed to work well and everyone enjoyed.

FORMAT

1. Creation date will be when new ID limit comes around (335k) - There will then be four weeks of training time until tournament start

2. Testing is allowed but fighters must be chosen and signed up two weeks after creation.

3. Tournament is OPEN WEIGHT and fighters MUST be 18

4. Shooting for 16 fighters randomly split into two pools of 8 (though this can work with any number of fighters really and could end up being only one pool if poor numbers) and will fight each other once

5. Top 2 or 4 in each pool (or top 4 if only 1 league) qualify for the Quater Final or Semi-Finals which will be standard knockout format.

6. Fights will be EVERY 2 WEEKS and fights will be standard 2 x 10 mins (except for final which will be 3 x 10)

- 3 Points for Finish Win

- 2 Points for Decision Win

- 0 Points for Loss

PRIZE

- 1st Place = 500k + 1 year VIP

- 2nd Place = 300k + 6 months VIP

- 3rd Place = 150k + 3 months VIP

- 4th Place = 50k

MANAGERS (Aim for 16)

1. Raichu Kong

2. Larry Hawk

3. Pika Choo

4. Fuel4 Hatered

5. Marcus Wood

6. Rail Solimar

7. Alexander Melchiot

8. Ryan Maile

9. Thadeus Banks

10. Emily Chanet

11. Tony Sassano

12. Tim Qwe

13. Mac Little

14. John Stevens

15. Oliver Black

16. Bradley Burns

Alternate 1. Leon Stolz

Alternate 2. Big Larry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 1

im undecided. I having been paying as much attention to the game as i am used to. I have no problem with the format im just not sure if i want to put time into joining a 4th tournament already this year. Next week is round 1 of the grappling tournament which is up next for me so lets see next wednesday after that fight how i feel.

im undecided. I having been paying as much attention to the game as i am used to. I have no problem with the format im just not sure if i want to put time into joining a 4th tournament already this year. Next week is round 1 of the grappling tournament which is up next for me so lets see next wednesday after that fight how i feel.

Get decided mate. You've been in every tournament so far so it's kind of mandatory for you anyway :P

Get decided mate. You've been in every tournament so far so it's kind of mandatory for you anyway :P

How does he do that, I've been trying to get into a tournament for some time now but they either filled up before I had the slots or still waiting to fill up. Might be interested in this one but not signing up just yet, need to look over my slots first.

How does he do that, I've been trying to get into a tournament for some time now but they either filled up before I had the slots or still waiting to fill up. Might be interested in this one but not signing up just yet, need to look over my slots first.

my secret in ifc tournaments at least is im a known ifc manager who has had fighters at the top of the rankings so people want me to enter however in both single elimination tournaments i have lost round 2. would be interesting with league style because i may doing good enough to make the knockout rounds however that is of course not garenteed. Im all for letting someone else join for once but kd knows ill probaly decide last second to join as i have last 2 tournaments.

One thing though, I'm down either way, but is every 2 weeks not a bit much? Max injury is 16 days, and fighting every two weeks is going to set back development for such young fighters quite a bit

I was just copying the legends tournament format really. I did wonder what they did with the 16 day injury thing but I figured it just added a little extra danger to it? Also to go three weeks apart would add an extra couple of months onto the tournament and these types of things are already fragile enough with people losing interest in the game or rage quitting when their fighter isn't doing well.

I'd say this isn't going to be the best tournament for character development but taking a look at some of the fighters that were in other tournament I'd say they've come along pretty well. Some on the other hand though but I guess that's down to learning speed? Also adds another reason to go for the finish so you get more time to train after.

I was just copying the legends tournament format really. I did wonder what they did with the 16 day injury thing but I figured it just added a little extra danger to it? Also to go three weeks apart would add an extra couple of months onto the tournament and these types of things are already fragile enough with people losing interest in the game or rage quitting when their fighter isn't doing well.

I'd say this isn't going to be the best tournament for character development but taking a look at some of the fighters that were in other tournament I'd say they've come along pretty well. Some on the other hand though but I guess that's down to learning speed? Also adds another reason to go for the finish so you get more time to train after.

I guess I'm not coming back with the Ruslanov build xD

The only way i would be able to be sure is if i commit to sacking brock sampson after his next fight so im still thinking, if you fill first thats totally fine by me. I just dont want to commit to a tournament and decide a week later decide i dont really want to free a spot for it or something.

It's still 3 weeks till creation date anyways, you could probably just sign up and allow for an alternate in case you don't sack