(Nominations) Best New Org Of The Year 2015

GBK16

The rule has always been that New Orgs/Managers qualify for the awards if they began AFTER the Nomination period last year.

Since USFC started before the Nominations last year, they don't qualify for this year. Is it harsh? Maybe, but you need to have a definitive point or else people will be asking "But this began only a week before that guy"

The rule has always been that New Orgs/Managers qualify for the awards if they began AFTER the Nomination period last year.

Since USFC started before the Nominations last year, they don't qualify for this year. Is it harsh? Maybe, but you need to have a definitive point or else people will be asking "But this began only a week before that guy"

Sure..when did the nomination period start then?

VICTORY! COMBAT LEAGUE (270K+)

definently for me.

Ps. I don't have any role or credit in this org. I just went and gave him some little advice in the begginning and helped with some money and auctions when the funds went low. Other then that all was Ptrek25 in my oppinion

I want to nominate the org because is one of the best I had for my young fighters. The fights waere send in time to give me lots of training and preparation for each fight.

• Upvote 1

Then again, Solitude was run by the same guy who is now at Havoc so I would pretty much say that is Havoc gaining all the perks that Solitude had with it

Only time will tell on their end. I've heard that Rehab is a decent org, but that they spam the shit out of inboxes so I will be throwing all my 280k guys to Primal when they are ready to fight. War Pig is one of the nicer guys in the game too so I expect he will run a top notch org, and since they have their first event after nominations this year, he could be a front runner for Best New Org at next year's awards

I've heard a lot of good things about the org, but simply put, I dislike fighting in Rio just due to the inconvenience of it's location, since I usually have some guys fighting in LA or LV most weekends so I am cool with them, but if I were to go to Rio, it would definitely be to join KOTB.

Yeah like Callum said, they were there for last years awards so they don't qualify. I'm sure Callum will be devastated as he cries into his growing cheque book :D

Regarding the spamming by Rehab, let me clear something up guys. I am/was staff at Rehab and it was me sending out the messages. The messages I was sending out certainly werent intended as spam. I tried to make things as easy as possible at Rehab for newer managers to get a foothold in the game and stay interested. I was constantly seeking sponsors for our fighters, both clothing and nutrition. Before I go further, i emphasise that this was all done with the intention of helping the newer managers with things outside of training their fighters, things that would benefit them and hopefully encourage them to stay in the game. I managed to secure sponsorships from various clothing and nutrition companies and the only way to inform the managers of them was to mass mail them all. as the sponsorship offers were secured at different times, mails were sent out on several different occasions. After a while, I took over Max Octane Fightwear, so was able to offer sponsorships myself. As well as regular 60/90 day contracts, I also offered contracts where I would provide no up front payment or items but, once a fighter had a fight confirmed, he would let me know aand I would transfer enough cash to cover gym fees leading up to the fight and clothing too. I would also provide fight kits on the day before the fights to fighters on these deals. I would obviously have to send out reminders a few days before events through the mass mailing system to remind managers to let me know which fighters needed kits sending out. Everything I sent out mail for was to do with something of benefit to fighters either offering sponsorships, help with cash of free things. I did send out the odd mail asking if anyone would be interested in taking part in kickboxing or grappling events, but not many. Also, as I was the writer for the org, I would send out a mail letting the managers know when I had posted a Pre/review in the thread. As I have stated, I did this with the intention of helping out newer managers, not to spam, or gain anything from it myself. RFC deserves votes guys, I accept responsibility for the 'spamming' as unintentional as it was. What I find unfair is that RFC is still taking a battering in its ratings. I find this a bit unfair. Leland has worked his ass off to keep the org going and for people to be giving it bad reviews for my mistakes, even long after I stopped working and writing there, seems a little harsh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gamma Kids NY and KOTB and Budo Rei FC [270k+] for me there well run orgs iv had fighters in all 3 and was very happy

I haven't had my fighter Conrad in KOTB for a long time yet, but very happy so far as well.

I had two fighters in Gamma Kids NY and it was a very well run org with a very nice org owner. Cool org!

Gamma Kids NY and KOTB and Budo Rei FC [270k+] for me there well run orgs iv had fighters in all 3 and was very happy

I am enjoying Budo Rei as well, it ma be a long flight from most places but Madness is a cool org owner to work with in a manager/org owner relationship.

• Upvote 1