Gym Hunting..Do good gyms really exist or are they just a myth

DirtyDave

Aight let's get this over with. I did it it was fucked up. I was trying my damnedest to figure things out with the game so I figured 2 accounts twice as fast.Now I can't delete either one game won't let me. This is the only one I'll be on. So if you don't want to help me get out of my way but don't be a smartass to everything I post this goes for imcool to. You're obviously not cool because if you were your name on here wouldn't be I'mcool to try to convince everybody that you are.

• Upvote 1

Aight let's get this over with. I did it it was fucked up. I was trying my damnedest to figure things out with the game so I figured 2 accounts twice as fast.Now I can't delete either one game won't let me. This is the only one I'll be on. So if you don't want to help me get out of my way but don't be a smartass to everything I post this goes for imcool to. You're obviously not cool because if you were your name on here wouldn't be I'mcool to try to convince everybody that you are.

You mean to tell me my ploy to make everyone think that I'm actually cool via my username isn't working? FUCK! Wasted all this time for nothing!

Message Mike and ask him to delete one of your accounts, you ain't the first and you won't be the last.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My sons and yes I try help him with it.

Your first post:

I'm new to this game still trying to figure things out. I have however figured out there are no gyms and Hilo where my father's Basecamp was so I moved him to New York for $8,000 only to find out the gym I thought I was going to join is full there is nothing there either. So now I'm at 8 Grand and my fighter still has no gym. Any advice on what to do now

Must be three generations of DirtyDaves playing mma tycoon. :)

Your first post:

I'm new to this game still trying to figure things out. I have however figured out there are no gyms and Hilo where my father's Basecamp was so I moved him to New York for $8,000 only to find out the gym I thought I was going to join is full there is nothing there either. So now I'm at 8 Grand and my fighter still has no gym. Any advice on what to do now

Must be three generations of DirtyDaves playing mma tycoon. :)

I always just assumed fighter's corrected to father's for some reason

My sons and yes I try help him with it.

*cough*bullshit*cough*

I always love when a fucking cheater gets caught and then has the nerve to get all uppity and pissy when people give them shit for it like we're the ones that have now done something wrong. The fucking outrage eh? LOL!!! Here's the deal, you cheated and you only fessed up cause you're a stupid shit who got caught and outed by your own damned self, so suck it, people will have as much fun as they like screwing with you from this point forward. Get over your fake outrage over it.

• Upvote 1

Bro Imcool is so not cool I got managers declining to fight his fighters on the basis of Imcool just being a horrible human being lol.

Now pay attention, I`m gonna bump Imcool`s 10 page multi-account thread, it`s part of Tycoon history. A moderator makes him cry on page 6-8. Trust me after this he will STFU and let you and your son play in peace:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63521&page=1

There even exist character fighters out there in his honour. This one courtesy of Grumpy :) :

Ananada "MULTI Alex K" Bunyasarn (321048)

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH FUCKING FART MASTER, GOTTA LOVE THE MAN :)

15130033921085.gif

Bro Imcool is so not cool I got managers declining to fight his fighters on the basis of Imcool just being a horrible human being lol.

Now pay attention, I`m gonna bump Imcool`s 10 page multi-account thread, it`s part of Tycoon history. A moderator makes him cry on page 6-8. Trust me after this he will STFU and let you and your son play in peace:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63521&page=1

There even exist character fighters out there in his honour. This one courtesy of Grumpy :) :

Ananada "MULTI Alex K" Bunyasarn (321048)

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH FUCKING FART MASTER, GOTTA LOVE THE MAN :)

15130033921085.gif

How's miss miracle doing? Good? Still share an IP and a gym? Good, good. Sit down, shut up like you do every day in your personal life, biatch;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 pages and going LOLOLOL , Tycoon History baby.

Funny thing is I was invited on private channel (Discord) when the big wigs decided to start that thread, the consesus was: nobody takes him serious anyways, go ahead and start the thread.

Funniest is 2 of them are in your alliance today.

Priceless...

Hey OP , here is a descent gym in Las Vegas, Roosters something, again don`t mind this guy nobody takes him serious:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1409928156Tribal-rooster-tattoo.jpg

10 pages and going LOLOLOL , Tycoon History baby.

Funny thing is I was invited on private channel (Discord) when the big wigs decided to start that thread, the consesus was: nobody takes him serious anyways, go ahead and start the thread.

Funniest is 2 of them are in your alliance today.

Priceless...

Hey OP , here is a descent gym in Las Vegas, Roosters something, again don`t mind this guy nobody takes him serious:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1409928156Tribal-rooster-tattoo.jpg

How's miss miracle doing? Good? Still share an IP and a gym? Good, good. Sit down, shut up like you do every day in your personal life, biatch;)

Please see my previous comment.

And LOL @ Big Wigs. You're about as close to a big wig as Grumpy is to a rocket scientist. Crawling on your knees on the forums begging people to trade you some VIP, barely scraping by...jOkE :). I won't even mention the "competition" that got you to #1...couldn't find a sorrier bunch of fictional characters. Keep avoiding the competitive orgs, might stay top 1 for a long time fighting cans in mid-level-at-best orgs.

Nobody takes me serious? Funny, they have a weird way of hiding it, as I have a great relationship with 99% of the top managers in the game.

You're just a drama queen, live it, embrace it, keep supporting cheaters just because the rest of the community condemns it :). Gotta stir up drama and waste time between jerking off and hamburgers right?

Please find some new material, your shits getting stale. As you can see, no one gives a flying toot about anything you post on here. Keep on trucking Queen Camara :)

Drama-1.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1