Fight Academy Tournament 260K ID

Weight class  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Choose prefered weightclass:

How often will the fights take place? I have a LW I could enter if it is 255k or 260k and a MW if it is 265k pending on training time between fights

i was thinking every 3 weeks.. forgot to include that..

Also, I am gonna do the poll again because its fucked, cheers bob.

EDIT: i cant change it, can someone get a mod in here to sort it? If only GBK was still a mod, he'd fix it...

• Upvote 1

i was thinking every 3 weeks.. forgot to include that..

Also, I am gonna do the poll again because its fucked, cheers bob.

EDIT: i cant change it, can someone get a mod in here to sort it? If only GBK was still a mod, he'd fix it...

i wrote marky, if he can fix the vote. seems like he did, but everyone needs to vote again.

i wrote marky, if he can fix the vote. seems like he did, but everyone needs to vote again.

ok cool cheers. Looks like 260K is the heavy favorite right now. Will leave this poll going till later today probably and then move onto the weight class poll.

I checked out those who did not vote 260K and it looks like they also have guys for a 260K tournament as well so hopefully if we stick with that ID they will still join.

I have a horrible feeling that you won't get enough people to enter unless it's a creation tourney Rory. 24 is a lot.

i know its likely that your right which is annoying considering theres plenty of 260 guys out there ofcourse! I am using stormans org for this so dont want to lose him hype and all ive done in the past has been creation so was really hoping to mix it up. Anyway, I will see how sign ups go and if it doesnt fill, it doesnt fill.