CW MMA (BIRTH OF A WARRIOR) (145 LBS TOURNEY) 1 MILLION PRIZE MONEY

robin10

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

Hey guys, just wanted to put it out that Caged Warriors MMA is planning to host a mega 32 man tourney during December-January time, with some BIG PRIZE MONEY to play with...Now,what i plan to do is, give everyone a little more time to prepare in here, so that you guys can actually find the best guy whom you want to compete with....hence, best of luck to all the ones who will be willing to show interest, and i hope you guys will enjoy the tourney a lot.

Side Note: Camara and all his multis are not allowed anywhere in my sight...so kindly, Piss off!

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

A) TOURNAMENT STYLE:

This tournament is going to be a Double-Elimination Tourney...Which will Start off in the Round-Robin format,but after we reach the Round of 16 (2 Qualifiers from every group)...it will become a knockout Tournament...But, for the ones who loses their first fight...don't you worry,cause ya'll will have a losers bracket too (there will be prizes for that).

B)NUMBER OF ENTRANTS:

Ideally, i would like it to be a 32 man tourney,but we can increase or decrease the amount of rounds according to the no. of people who would be willing to take part.

C) FIGHT RULES:

i) 3X5 Min rounds

ii) MMA rules

iii) Fight will be in a Cage

iv) Tourney will consist of 5 stages.

1st round= Group Stage

2nd round= Round of 16

3rd round= Quarters

4th round= Semis

5th round= Grand Finale

v) Time in between fights: 14 days

D) PRIZES:

Main bracket:

a) Prize money for Winner= 1.5 million

b)Prize money for runner-up= 200k

c) KO of the Tournament= 50k

d) SUB of the Tournamenr= 50k

e) Fighter of the tournament= 75k

f) Fight of the Tournament= 75k

g) Winner of the tournament becomes our new Featherweight champion (145 lbs)

h) Winner will also get a Custom Trophy

i) All the 145 lbs Fighters will get their rankings according to their performance in this tourney

j) Their will be many more smaller prizes which will be disclosed later on

LOSERS BRACKET (The fighters who lost their first fight):

a) Prize money for winner=100k

b)The winner will get the number 2 spot in the organization rankings for the 145 lbs division.

c) He will get a custom trophy

E) AFTERMATH:

a) All fighters will be given an option to leave after the tourney if they wish to.

b)The rest of the fighters will be given the original contract in the organization

Signing Bonus: 2.5k

Base Pay: 3k

Win Bonus: 4,5k

F) WEIGHT LIMIT:

Maximum weight limit will be 145lbs

G) WRITEUPS:

Detailed writeups of every fight will be made by our chief writer Rush Grayson

H) CREATION DATE: EXACTLY THE DAY WHEN WE WILL HIT 370K

I) TESTING PHASE: FOR 2 WEEKS FROM CREATION DATE

K) TRAINING PHASE: FOR 2 WEEKS AFTER TESTING PHASE

L) FIGHTING BEGINS ON: 16TH OF JANUARY 2022

N) FIGHTER AGE: 18 YEAR OLDS

O) DONATIONS:

i) Mr Ken Enlow: 100k

ii) Mr. Robert Smith: 500k

iii) The Clown Prince Of Crime: 250k

iv) Chuck W94: 500K

Anyone else willing to donate will be greatly appreciated...and they can do so via the link below

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=133120

P) ADDITIONAL PRIZES.

1) HEAD KICK KO= 5K EACH

2) SPINNING BACK FIST KO= 5K EACH

3) AMERICANA SUB= 5K EACH

4) ANACONDA SUB= 5K EACH

5) KO (KNEE)= 5K EACH

6) KNEEBAR SUB= 5K EACH

7) TRIANGLE= 5K EACH

6) BEST SMACK TALKER= 50K

7) MY FAVOURITE FIGHTER= 50K

? BEST AVATAR= 20K

So, that's it for now...i will keep you all updated if any changes are made...Thank you in advance to all those who will be willing to join the tourney...And Please do send me a Pm or a reply below with your fighters name to confirm your participation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

PARTICIPANTS:

MANAGERS             &                      FIGHTERS

1) JASON "J BOMB" SMITH (MANAGER RANK: 145)                                 DANTE SOLOMON

2) DILLO THE MANAGER (MANAGER RANK:514)                                     JEREMY WINTERS

3) ANDREW SHORT (MANAGER RANK: 258)                                             PLEASE DONTSUCK

4) RUSH GRAYSON (MANAGER RANK:900)                                                DARIUS MAXWELL

5) OPTIMAL MMA PICKS (MANAGER RANK: 105)                                      TETSU KOTARO

6) MONEY MAYWEATHER (MANAGER RANK: 128)                             MMAGODS BLESSMEE

7) MATTHEW WHITE (MANAGER RANK: 413)                                             CAMERON WHITE

? DIESELNOI CHOR THANASUKARN (MANAGER RANK: 250)          KLOOCKZ DIESEL

9) ROBERT SMITH (MANAGER RANK: 216)                                                      DUSTIN RIBAS

10) CARLOS CASTENADA (MANAGER RANK: 15)                                        HANK RUFKIN

11) DARREN RUSSELL (MANAGER RANK: 224)                                                          TBD

12) POWER SHARK (MANAGER RANK:47)                                                      KARL CHILDERS

13) JULIAN WALLACE (MANAGER RANK: 549)                                                         TBD

14) TRISTAN FINCH (MANAGER RANK: 74)                                                        RYO CHONEN

15) BEAR STEVENSON (MANAGER RANK: 44)                                         TOURNEY WARRIOR

16) CLIFTON BARNES (MANAGER RANK: 244)                                               ALEX BARNES

17) XYEL PAIN (MANAGER RANK: 78)                                                                     KILI DISSON

18) PJ JONES (MANAGER RANK: 82)                                                                RICK RICHARDSON

19) PORTMAN WRIGHT (MANAGER RANK: 269)                                    MOONLIGHT GROUNDY

20) WES WES (MANAGER RANK: 594)                                                                   PETE SEAT

21) RAICHU KONG (MANAGER RANK: 369)                                                      JACK DAWSON

22) SCOTTIE 2 HOTTIE (MANAGER RANK: 249)                                                   SEOK YI

23) CHUCK W94 (MANAGER RANK: 387)                                                                    TBD 

24) GUNNAR THOR (MANAGER RANK: 894)                                                               TBD

25) ARCALIMON THE COACH (MANAGER RANK:26)                                   JAKE ASKREN

26) MASTER TESSIN (MANAGER RANK:308)                                                      SIR TESSIN

27) BUTCH HARRIS  (MANAGER RANK: 489)                                                        JIM LAHEY

28) SHAUN SKAGGS (MANAGER RANK: 252)                                         CHUKWU ADEOLUWA

29) BILL MARAX (MANAGER RANK: 169)                                                          JEREMY MOYNA

30)JACK KING (MANAGER RANK: 137)                                                                TETRO LLAMO

31) MATTY FERNANDEZ (MANAGER RANK: 314)                                        JEROME DOBLAS

32) IKKI TAKEDA (MANAGER RANK: 619)                                                        MICHAEL BOSTIC

MIGHT ENTER THE TOURNAMENT:

1) HARE RUMPTER

2) AYDAN THE WANDERING SPIRIT (STRONGER VERSION OF MAYBE)

3) HASSAN JASSAN

4)THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME

NOTE: THE MANAGER RANKINGS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AS THE ONE DURING SIGNUPS, BUT I WILL UPDATE IT JUST BEFORE THE TOURNEY BEGINS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Groups

GROUP 1.

Julian Wallace

Dillo The Manager

Carlos Castenada

Clifton Barnes

Bill Marax

Andrew Short

Darren Russell

Scottie 2 Hottie

GROUP 2.

Money Mayweather

Don Xyel

Master Tessin

Optimal MMA Picks

PJ Jones

Wes Wes

Matthew White

Chuck W94

GROUP 3.

Jason "J Bomb" Smith

Shaun Skaggs

Dieselnoi Chor Thanasukarn 

Bear Stevenson

Arcalimon The Coach

Ikki Takeda

Portman Wright

Robert Smith

GROUP 4.

Matty Fernandez

Jack King

Raichu Kong

Gunnar Thor

Rush Grayson

Power Shark

Butch Harris Does Not Get Free Wins

Tristan Finch

FIXTURES

COMING VERY-VERY SOON

AND IN AN INNOVATIVE WAY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can ask me as many questions as you would like...it's not a problem.

Anyways,when I say creation tourney...I mean that I will give a specific time and date to everybody competing in here about when to create your fighter...who has to be a 18 year old. That way...it's an level playing field...no one can have more training and no one can have less.

And your are in! I'll put your name in the list

• Upvote 1

so many details missing, any testing? how much time if so?

take a look at the GONY first page for a good template on creation tourney. Might get a bit more entrants if it looks like u actually know what u r doing

Did the pussy speak up again?

#YOUAREIGNORED

p.s. After i give the creation date, then i would give everyone the time alloted for testing, i would make events for everyone to test their fighters, and i would also give a date for everyone to confirm their fighters...it has all been planned out...hence i don't need a piece of shit giving me any advice

also if 370k im iiiiin

I have clearly written that you or any of your multis are not welcome in here.

P.S. keep on downvoting everything i write...cause thats the sign of a pussy which you very clearly are...this conversation has run its limit, don't comment in here from now

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Did the pussy speak up again?

#YOUAREIGNORED

p.s. After i give the creation date, then i would give everyone the time alloted for testing, i would make events for everyone to test their fighters, and i would also give a date for everyone to confirm their fighters...it has all been planned out...hence i don't need a piece of shit giving me any advice

I have clearly written that you or any of your multis are not welcome in here.

P.S. keep on downvoting everything i write...cause thats the sign of a pussy which you very clearly are...this conversation has run its limit, don't comment in here from now

Well, that you don't like him doesn't make him wrong - the important information, like that it's a creation tourney, the creation age is 18, when the rough creation date will be (will it wait for 370k or not? Because that'll come most likely sometime in December), how much time will there be from creation to the end of testing and from there to the first fight, and what will be the interval between fights, that the fights will be 3 x 5m MMA rules..etc are either missing or hidden in the last parts of the initial post, which isn't great.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok then...I would have ideally liked to have waited until a few more entries to confirm the creation date...but since you feel it's needed rn...here it is.

Creation date will be:

20TH OCTOBER 2020

Will it wait for 370k?:

Probably not

Testing phase:

Further 2 weeks of testing will be allowed from 20th of October.
Date:3rd of November

Events:

Special event will be made available for all of you to test your guys

Training phase:

1 month of training time will be made available.

Fighting starts on?:

December the 3rd 2020.

Let me know if y'all want any changes...I'll add this to the main page

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1