Alcatraz midget beatdown

Cobra7

So I had a semi hilarious idea for the first island tournament and decided it would be cool to run with it. If there is a consensus to change a rule it must be brought up in a timely manner. Current rules will be as follows:

Age: 25 yr olds (simply because I dont know what the state of island gyms will be yet.)

Height requirement: no bigger than 5'6-5'7

Weight: 170 (both cut to weight and natural weight included)

Prizes:

1st place: 50k to manager account+ title belt

2nd place: 25k to manager

3rd place: 15k to manager

4th place: 10k to manager

Donations: if anyone would like to make a donation to this I would greatly appreciate it. As donater you get to choose where it goes to in the following ways:

Overall purse net: distributed at the end of the tournament.

OTN award: distributed each event

Sub topics includes:

Best smacktalker:

Worst smacktalker:

Best bio:

Ect.

Pm me directly if you wish to donate. Thank you all and I hope we get it going fast.

Oh before I forget: fights will be every 2 weeks. Can be changed if needed

• Upvote 3

So I had a semi hilarious idea for the first island tournament and decided it would be cool to run with it. If there is a consensus to change a rule it must be brought up in a timely manner. Current rules will be as follows:

Age: 25 yr olds (simply because I dont know what the state of island gyms will be yet.)

Height requirement: no bigger than 5"4'

Weight: 170 (both cut to weight and natural weight included)

Prizes:

1st place: 50k to manager account+ title belt

2nd place: 25k to manager

3rd place: 15k to manager

4th place: 10k to manager

Donations: if anyone would like to make a donation to this I would greatly appreciate it. As donater you get to choose where it goes to in the following ways:

Overall purse net: distributed at the end of the tournament.

OTN award: distributed each event

Sub topics includes:

Best smacktalker:

Worst smacktalker:

Best bio:

Ect.

Pm me directly if you wish to donate. Thank you all and I hope we get it going fast.

Oh before I forget: fights will be every 2 weeks. Can be changed if needed

The only problem I could think off, which I could be wrong due to my inexperience with the island, would be the prize purse....being everyone starts with zero, you basically have no choice but to take out a 50K, so you would have to become profitable within the first couple events and then substantially more profitable after those to not only payout the purse, but to sign more fighters for regular events as well as host more events. You can't really get much donation assistance as no managers will have any money...? correct?

• Upvote 1

The only problem I could think off, which I could be wrong due to my inexperience with the island, would be the prize purse....being everyone starts with zero, you basically have no choice but to take out a 50K, so you would have to become profitable within the first couple events and then substantially more profitable after those to not only payout the purse, but to sign more fighters for regular events as well as host more events. You can't really get much donation assistance as no managers will have any money...? correct?

Prize money would go to the managers account, which is not tied into the Island.

I don't like the height rule - hate to be a bummer but I want a guy to have long term success on the island with and a 5'4 170lber doesn't fit the bill for me.

If you take the height restriction off I'll participate, if not then I'll just use your org as usual on the island - no hard feelings

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to kill the height restriction?? Or maybe at least have a cap height...like 5'4 to 5'9 or something? I don't really want to make a 5'4 fighter....I only plan on making 1 island fighter and don't want to hassle with the recreation of another fighter once this one has outlived his tourny purpose... I'll join if you do something different with the height.

I personally didn't like the 5'4" thing because they will suck at the end of tourney (unless they are grapplers???). So it is probably not good for those who plan to have 1 island fighter only. But yeah this change is better in my opinion.

But I was interested so I said I'll create a separate guy for it.

Ok so 2 people have mentioned that so now it is a census survey mode.

I have given thought of that and in your scenario the middle height would be used which is 5'6-5'7

That would be the new height range based on everyone agreeing on this change.

Post your thoughts here

I'm in with this change