Looking to do some write ups

SavageMMa

Looking to do write ups in the Tycoon Times for companies/ organizations/ fighters

anyone interested in me doing one should let me know.

You can share the link here to who or what you want the write up to be about and I will message you soon after.

We can exchange messages so you can tell me about your org, fighter, or company.

I am also looking into possibly doing a Q&A with fighters in the near future to be published as well.

I will have to come up with questions and fighter specific questions so if anyone wants me to write up an interview

for their fighter we can do that as well.

Thank You! I really enjoy the game and I would like to do my part in helping.

Looking to do write ups in the Tycoon Times for companies/ organizations/ fighters

anyone interested in me doing one should let me know.

You can share the link here to who or what you want the write up to be about and I will message you soon after.

We can exchange messages so you can tell me about your org, fighter, or company.

I am also looking into possibly doing a Q&A with fighters in the near future to be published as well.

I will have to come up with questions and fighter specific questions so if anyone wants me to write up an interview

for their fighter we can do that as well.

Thank You! I really enjoy the game and I would like to do my part in helping.

Messaged you on game mail.