Actually enjoyed this tournament despite the poor showing from my team

Happy to finish 3rd in the Individual behind Rudy and Riff, especially considering the build I went with to start the tournament was something I wasn't used to.

Cheers for running this Rory, looking forward to GONY 4 whenever you decide to do it

Tonight the noble GIMPS will earn yet another clean sweep and be crowned the GONY 3 champions and then we shall feast like the kings that we are surrounded by the finest of tits and wine in all the land, while we laugh together about how the Rainbow Mafia thought they even had a chance!

Oh man those tits and that wine sure hit the spot!

• Upvote 1

Congrats GIMPS.

Thought I might actually pull it off when I went up 2 rounds to 0, then I got taken down early in round 3 and the smiled died off my face like someone killed Christmas.

Not to keep milking the GIMPS victory but we have a new record:

The Gimps have managed to earn the p4p best GONY team to date with a final record of 5-0 going 21-4 with the accumulated wins.

Scraping past the dominant Five Pointers in GONY 1 who managed a 5-0 record with a joint effort of 20-5.

Aaaand then there was Rockin' Robbins in GONY 2 with 5-0 but a measly 16-9 record.

• Upvote 2

Not to keep milking the GIMPS victory but we have a new record:

The Gimps have managed to earn the p4p best GONY team to date with a final record of 5-0 going 21-4 with the accumulated wins.

Scraping past the dominant Five Pointers in GONY 1 who managed a 5-0 record with a joint effort of 20-5.

Aaaand then there was Rockin' Robbins in GONY 2 with 5-0 but a measly 16-9 record.

That's a pretty awesome record to have. Makes me feel even better about being able to get one of those wins against GIMPS, although it was a match that was pretty much tailored for my fighter (BJJ fighter against a Wrestler)