DIGGS!!! with the KO, Nice win CK. Thanks to Bank, Heekson, Karter, and HTHero for their help in making this fight happen.

NJ Diggs! Thx all! Great job at empire for arranging this fight! Yall know who you are!

That's one minute gone in the round.

Diggs bobs and weaves and throws out a fast jab that snaps Orochi's head backwards.

Diggs cracks Orochi with a good shot that sees him stumbling back into the cage.

Orochi moves his head to the side to avoid a jab but walks straight into a cross.

Orochi gets tagged by a hook that puts him to sleep! Diggs points and yells something to his unconcious foe before strutting off. Orochi wakes up just in time to hear Diggs thank his coaches in the post fight interview.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:28 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Moses Diggs!

After the fight, Moses Diggs was humble in paying tribute to his opponent but made it clear he wants to go on to bigger and better things. It seemed to go down well with the crowd who cheered him loudly.

:shades:

Boba Fett... you're next.

Next Super fight will be Moses Diggs vs NFC LHW champ Marko Torturo, Dec 29th in NFC. Good luck CK and i'll be putting up another 100k on Diggs if Vahti wants to place a bet.

Marko Torturo is one of the least talked about best fighters in the game. That will change when he will beat Diggs.

Win, lose, or draw you got to pay my fighters. NFC has 37 million and they offer me a 10k/30k/30k contract. C'mon now. No wonder why your roster is so thin. IMMA offered me the greatest 1 fight deal I've ever received. Props to Megajug, and thumbs down to NFC.

Cough up the cash. I know you're just paying me to kick your champs ass, so maybe that's why you sent a low ballin offer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I think we're just used to the fact that when guys have multiple million dollars that maybe they dont need that big of a contract for just one fight, but yeah we'll give you a better offer, it's just sad that you had to bring out to the forums.

And our roster is fine and we're doing just fine, thanks for being concerned. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I think we're just used to the fact that when guys have multiple million dollars that maybe they dont need that big of a contract for just one fight, but yeah we'll give you a better offer, it's just sad that you had to bring out to the forums.

And our roster is fine and we're doing just fine, thanks for being concerned. :)

A better offer would greatly be appreciated.

Right now I think NFC's a bunch of communist. You damn commies have 30+ million, and gonna low ball an EMPIRE - Blitz Rio/NY Hall of Famer? What are you saving all that money for, spread the wealth. EMPIRE and IMMA offer much better contracts to the guys you send over there for Superfights, I expect equal treatment at NFC.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Torturo is ready for this challenge. I know it won't be easy, but I expect nothing but win from my guy.

Expect to be disappointed... You have an inevitable beating heading your direction. An angry, vicious, BAMF is going to tear your fighter to shreds. His granite chin will be cracked, and the teeth that Moses knock out of his mouth will be kept as souvenirs. The commies behind NFC will be hanging their heads in shame after Moses pisses excellence all over Torturo's unconscious body. The Decision Machine doesn't stand a chance and the sooner your fighter goes down, the better. If Marko Torturo is unfortunate enough to last 5 rounds he's going to receive the beating of his life and suffer from inevitable brain damage - every bone in his body will be bruised or broken. He will never be the same again after "One Bad Man" Moses Diggs picks him apart just as he did IMMA's champ Doppo Orochi.

If you make him bleed he will only hurt you more. If you kick him, he will lift you into the air and slam you on your neck. If you kick him in the nuts, he might just bite your ear off. If you finish him he will congratulate you, but he says you will not win because he will not lose. He's going to destroy you. "One Bad Man" Moses Diggs will mercilessly strike you down then climb atop your wife... Marko's wife's next baby will have an afro.

After this brutal one-sided beat down I suggest going to your communist employers who are sitting on 40 million, and convince them to invest into the 6 million dollar man program to rebuild their champs dismantled body; they can make you better, stronger, faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA

they owe it to him after throwing Marko into the cage to receive an ass-kicking from the baddest man he will ever fight.

Edited by CKeppelrun
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7