How much notice do you need for the fight engine changes to go live?

MMATycoon

The highlighted is very true, he does and he should :)

I can still dislike the changes very much.

In my five years here I have more or less only good modifications to the game.

This single element simply sucks spiky porcupine balls, but the rest of the coming changes are excellent.

Why not a heavy managerial hype hit, with a varied financial hit (depending on the individual managers economy),

but still transported to the fight with full energy......................

That would be fair and make sense, but still be a massive deterrent.

To emphasize,,, fuck auto losses.

Because when you dont sort your fighters flight, he has to rush and do it himsel, which will be tiring for him

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem is Grasman, your point is invalid for two main reasons

1. Because, according to you. Lazy rich managers like yourself don't have to bother booking a fight, and will happily take the implications of not booking the flight to just teleport to a fight and win. The penalty must be one that makes people STOP forgetting to book flights, not to be EASY on lazy rich managers. *Think of this as more of a deterrent, not something that should happen often. If you fail to book a flight, that is your problem and the solution like DoctorWho earlier said should be to remember to book flights.

2. Your points are not constructive "fuck auto losses" "sucks donkey balls" "sucks spiky porcupine balls" "This sucks very very much, a sad day in Tycoon!"

These are just some examples, maybe if you were a little more constructive and stopped insulting Mike and his work, he may value your point a little more.

• Upvote 3

I'm simply being consistent on the matter.

There has been a discussion about this for at least 3 years and i've always had this opinion on the matter, nothing new.

This is a simple matter of catering for org owners at the cost of managers.

It's always been the Org owners pushing for this shit, while the opinion has been split between other managers.

This thread is not typical of past discussions, as I seem to be the only one objecting to this.

I've played this game longer than most you guys commenting here and am fully aware of transportation function, planning etc..

I don't plan my transportation until a day or 2 before the fight and will continue to do so.

People play this game in a different manner and there is no "correct and uniform" way to play it.

This change simply lessens my joy of the game and of course i will voice that, regardless of any ignorant comments by dipshits with their tongue buried up Castors arse.

• Downvote 3

There has been a discussion about this for at least 3 years and i've always had this opinion on the matter, nothing new.

It's always been the Org owners pushing for this shit, while the opinion has been split between other managers.

This thread is not typical of past discussions, as I seem to be the only one objecting to this.

I've played this game longer than most you guys commenting here and am fully aware of transportation function, planning etc..

I don't plan my transportation until a day or 2 before the fight and will continue to do so.

People play this game in a different manner and there is no "correct and uniform" way to play it.

This change simply lessens my joy of the game and of course i will voice that, regardless of any ignorant comments by dipshits with their tongue buried up Castors arse.

What does castor have to do with this?

Honestly, I'm still new to the game. the fights I've had recently, I've always flied my fighters at least 5 days in advance, so they can build their energy up and in case something comes up IRL and I can't get them there in time.

Heads up, I'm also gunna scrap NCs due to being in the wrong location. Instead you will be teleported to the right location and get a 10% hit to energy and morale but the fight will still take place.

I like the idea as it helps managers out who dont have much time to log in, which I think will help reduce the amount of NC's ... massively

But

Isnt 10% a little low !!!

I bought my 10 seater jet when they were in test, to provide an airline rather than just my own private jet

And this is gonna make it even harder to sell tickets ... And we already capped on ticket price

I agree +1 to the idea of the teleport addition

But I think the energy hit should be a higher than 10%

(maybe 25% or 33.33%)

I am honestly so fed up of you and all your shit, when do you ever stop complaining and stop being a cbomb? I remember when Pedro left the BFC and I was left in temporary charge, I had never ever held an org before, I didn't know the slightest thing, I was trying my hardest making fair fights when I get a shitty message from you telling me that you have pulled one fighter out of the org because I offered another one of your fighters, what you deemed to be an "Unfair fight" but you still accepted that fight, and then chose to pull out another fighter. If I wasn't in temporary charge I would of told you to where to go, but since I wasn't I couldn't. You had absolutely no sympathy for me or my situation and to be honest any interaction I have ever had with you has been unpleasant. You are so fucking annoying I literally want to quit this site, can you do me and everybody else a favour and just shut the fuck up crying and whinging and only thinking about YOURSELF or just quit. Try thinking what is best for the game and all the users of it for once. You selfish little prick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Grasman said "this is the way I play the game and I wont change that"

If you don't change your own style, then it is your own fault if one facet of the game works against you. An idea shouldn't be held off because one guy is too stubborn to adapt. Stop trying to be such a martyr just because nobody agrees with you. You do it in Mentor discussions where you say that it is only you that speaks out against people who openly dislike Mentor.

And like Wolf said above, what does Castor have to do with this?

And your comment about how long you have played this game is invalid.I would listen to the opinion of a guy who has played for a week if he speaks with sense and unselfishly over the opinion of a five year vet who whines like a bitch at everything

• Upvote 1

If you don't change your own style, then it is your own fault if one facet of the game works against you. An idea shouldn't be held off because one guy is too stubborn to adapt. Stop trying to be such a martyr just because nobody agrees with you. You do it in Mentor discussions where you say that it is only you that speaks out against people who openly dislike Mentor.

And your comment about how long you have played this game is invalid.I would listen to the opinion of a guy who has played for a week if he speaks with sense and unselfishly over the opinion of a five year vet who whines like a bitch at everything

That's a point just because you have been there longer than others doesn't always means your opinion is valued more when someone who's been here a few days could speak more sense.

And personally I say adapt to changes because eventually it's not always going to work in your favour if a fight engine has completely changed for example, because if you sit and complain how it's something is working against your favour then your to blame.

I'm one for changes into the game that make it better and I'm willing to adapt and try it out, I'm ok with implementing this.

I didnt read the last posts here, but i stoped at the posts about the NC to go ahead and write this or rather ask this.

Isnt taking away the NC a way away from an simulation? I know it sucks to get a NC especially for an org, so shouldnt we change something about the way a NC effects an org? better not effects the org?

Instead of getting rid of them for good?

I am just putting it out there. But NC are a part of an record and show if someone can handle the Tycoon aspect of the game.

• Upvote 1

That's a point just because you have been there longer than others doesn't always means your opinion is valued more when someone who's been here a few days could speak more sense.

And personally I say adapt to changes because eventually it's not always going to work in your favour if a fight engine has completely changed for example, because if you sit and complain how it's something is working against your favour then your to blame.

I'm one for changes into the game that make it better and I'm willing to adapt and try it out, I'm ok with implementing this.

My point of view is of no more value than anyone's else point of view.

But, that also makes my opinion just as valid as any manager here, and I'm voicing it.

Perhaps in a fucking annoying manner, but I've dreaded this crap since it was first mentioned by a Org owner,

who lost some cash on a card.

• Downvote 2

You haven't been giving me any shit, so there is no need to take the "castor comment" to heart, it was aimed at a couple of others.

See, my opinion isn't dictated by others, so I couldn't care less whether anyone agrees with me.

Mike owns this game and does exactly how he pleases, both in this case and Mentors.

So he should, regardless of what you and I think.

But at least I wont be making thread after thread, demanding of Mike to drop this change... ^_^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am honestly so fed up of you and all your shit, when do you ever stop complaining and stop being a cbomb? I remember when Pedro left the BFC and I was left in temporary charge, I had never ever held an org before, I didn't know the slightest thing, I was trying my hardest making fair fights when I get a shitty message from you telling me that you have pulled one fighter out of the org because I offered another one of your fighters, what you deemed to be an "Unfair fight" but you still accepted that fight, and then chose to pull out another fighter. If I wasn't in temporary charge I would of told you to where to go, but since I wasn't I couldn't. You had absolutely no sympathy for me or my situation and to be honest any interaction I have ever had with you has been unpleasant. You are so fucking annoying I literally want to quit this site, can you do me and everybody else a favour and just shut the fuck up crying and whinging and only thinking about YOURSELF or just quit. Try thinking what is best for the game and all the users of it for once. You selfish little prick.

I wont ever have enough sympathy for your position to put a sub 1000 p4p fighter up against a +10000 p4p.

You can hate me all you want and cry us all a river, but a shit fight offer by a new owner is a shit fight offer by a new owner.

I might have been in a bad mood and been very mean to you and i apologize if that was the case.

Now we need to carry on with our Tycoon life and you will just have to stay away from me in game and ignore me on the forum.

I am a horrible person to do this to you and wont ever ever forgive myself. :OMG:

• Downvote 1