weight cuts

Floppzzy

I think he was asking more in relation to what happens to an org if a scheduled fight is canceled due to one fighter not making weight

Well, sorry then.

The org isn't directly penalized, but a No Contest will always have a great impact on your event rating, and incidently on your org rating.

If the fighter can't make weight because his manager has become inactive, you can directly mail Mike Tycoon and there's a good chance he'll fix the problem.

• Upvote 1

I think he was asking more in relation to what happens to an org if a scheduled fight is canceled due to one fighter not making weight

If its only a couple of pounds I think the fight will happen anyway. That has luckily only happened to one of my events once, where a guy was 2 lbs overweight. Luckily the event proceeded without a hitch.

• Upvote 1

whats the penalty for only being a few pounds over? if there is one

BJ is my fighter.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=617433

i assumed that using sauna after missing weight (i knew my guy will miss wt. beforehand) will decrease my guys agility so i went for 100% aggression. :D don't know if that's true.

If you gets additional time to cut weight (from 1.1 to 2.0lbs over the limit) you will lose more energy BEFORE the fight. Since you come in with lower energy - you know what that means. You can go with upto 1lbs over weight, that will take some energy - but not that much to be major factor.As long as you don't go all-Rumble, you are fine.