Alliance Wars 2016

SteelPenn

Sounds to me like a bunch of scared alliances avoiding an ass whooping.

How bout you all step up and come to term to make this happen.

ICON is in no matter the terms We are here to fight. #2016Allianceoftheyear=ICON

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1455459176our%20logo.jpg

Hopefully the rest of your alliance doesn't catch Steeliosis 'cause we ain't go no Pennicillin. 6-7 years outside the top 10. I do admire your spirit.

• Upvote 2

Top ten you say. Hell I have never broke into the top 100 :winner: But I love this game.

• Upvote 4

Ok I have been looking over the opinions of a few threads and would like to offer a Alliance Wars formats suggestion.

Each participating alliance will need 5 fighters to complete that can come from any member of their alliance.

2, open weight open ID fighters of your choice, so any fighters from your alliance can fight each match up.

1, 230k open weight fighter of your choice.

1, 280k open weight fighter of your choice.

1, new open weight creation fighters

Each match up you get to select any fighters in your alliance that meet these creation IDs

I think with this format of fighters even newer alliances will be able to compete allowing more alliances to take part each year.

Thoughts?

I don't think I'm right but unless he meant open weight as in no definite weight classes and you can just call out a fighter of your choice if he is the same or very similar weight? (rather than just 230k -170lbs, 280k - 205lbs etc)

Yes, no weight classes so more fighters will be able to take part. Yes pick a fighter of your choice in the correct ID range no matter the weight of the fighter.

I would be more open to the idea if it wasn't completely open weight but more like what Skipper Bayless said where it is semi open weight so to speak. Where two fighters matched up have to be only so far apart in weight.

Ok so lets get it refined. Idea ? Suggestions?

Well maybe instead of open weight have a range of weight people will be more willing to do for example 135-170 natural weight 170-205 and 205 and over .This will still leave a big pool of fighters to pick from .

also the creation part do dont need to be open weight that can be a specific weight because everybody creating at same time

• Upvote 1

Well maybe instead of open weight have a range of weight people will be more willing to do for example 135-170 natural weight 170-205 and 205 and over .This will still leave a big pool of fighters to pick from .

also the creation part do dont need to be open weight that can be a specific weight because everybody creating at same time

This sounds a bit more appealing