Dissolution Fighting Championships - Official Smack Talk Thread

kenlow73

Preview

DFC Fight Night VI Lord vs Ito/Cosby vs Pure

The Underground, London

April 11, 2015

John Lord (4-1) vs Alira Ito (4-0)

Featherweight Championship

One of three Championship fights on this card, Lord looks to defeat Ito and win the Featherweight title. Lord has a record of four wins and one loss. In his last fight he gained Fight of the Night after beating Conor McGregor by TKO via Strikes with one second left in second round at DFC Fight Night II. Ito is currently undefeated after beating Endel Stark by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night III in his last bout.

Bill Cosby (7-1) Dirty Pure (2-0)

Middleweight Championship

Another of the three title fights on this card. Bill Cosby holds a record of seven wins and one loss after defeating Jacinto Orelha by Submission via Americana in the first round at DFC Fight Night II. Pure is currently undefeated after beating Joe Hunter by TKO via Strikes in the first round at DFC Fight Night III. There has been an unconfirmed rumor that Pure has vowed to drop to Welterweight win or lose.

Leluta Holmdona (3-1) vs Grant Brophy (2-0)

Super Heavyweight Championship

Another of the three Championship fights on this card. This is Holmdona’s first title defense after winning the Championship at DFC Fight Night III against Yaya Chichi by TKO via Strikes in the first round. Holmdona currently holds a record of three wins and one loss. Brophy is currently undefeated after beating Locutus Borg by TKO via Strikes in the first round at DFC Fight Night II.

Chad Ironeyes (1-1) vs Fabio Henrique (3-1)

Light Heavyweight

Ironeyes record is currently even after losing to Ryan Sizzlac by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night I. Henrique lost by KO to Alejandro Vasquez at DFC Fight Night II in the first round to give him his first lost. Both Sizzlac and Vasquez are fighting for the title in the near future. It will be interesting to see if either Ironeyes or Henrique bounce back into the title picture. Ironeyes signed a small fight contract and has yet to resign with DFC.

Avo Carado (1-0) vs Pietr Oblamenko (1-0)

Heavyweight

This is Carado’s debut in DFC after winning his only other fight in QFC by KO via Knee in the first round. He has wonderful Boxing skills and component Wrestling skills. Oblamenko is also 1-0 after beating Bratt Nardello by Unanimous Decision at Vossler-A New Beginning (1).

James Jones (1-1) vs Ellis Knight (0-0)

Middleweight

Jones’ record is even after losing to Rocha Freire by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night II. Knight is making his overall debut in this fight. He has respectable Boxing skills, respectable Wrestling skills, and holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Endel Stark () vs Arda Godin (1-1)

Featherweight

Starks record is even after losing to Akira Ito at DFC Fight Night III by Unanimous Decision. Godin also has an even record after losing to Sami Clinton by TKO via Strikes also at DFC Fight Night III with three seconds left in the fight.

Harry Palmz (0-0) vs Ulrik Meyer (0-0)

Middleweight

This is Palmz first fight ever. He has respectable Boxing and holds a brown belt in BJJ. This is also Myers’ first fight ever. He has remarkable Muay Thai skills and holds a blue belt in BJJ.

Chad Silva Gracie (1-2) vs Hakeen Alvarez (2-1-1)

Light Heavyweight

Silva Gracie currently has a record of one win and two losses after losing his last fight to Kratos II by TKO via Strikes at DFC Fight Night I near the end of the fight, though the fight did get Fight of the Night honors. Silva Gracie is also managed by the same manager who manages Chad Ironeyes and had requested a low number of fights to sign for each fighter but still hasn’t resigned either of them. Alvarez has a record of two wins, one loss, and one draw after beating Marcus Gustav by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night III in his last fight.

Mister Love (0-0) vs Felipe Muller (4-1)

Lightweight

This is Mister Love’s overall debut. He has strong Boxing skills and respectable Muay Thai skills. Muller has a record of four wins and one loss after losing his first fight to Mc Cullough Erwin at DFC Fight Night III by Unanimous Decision.

Ok Manny how about a little wager on our upcomming fight? when you loose you change your avatar and name to the formentioned pic and name. You game?

I'm always game. I won't even ask anything in return, being you is embarassing enough already.

• Upvote 2

Recap

DFC Fight Night VI Lord vs Ito/Cosby vs Pure

The Underground, London

April 11, 2015

Fight of the Night: Lord Vs Ito

KO of the Night: Mister Love

Sub of the Night: Ellis Knight

John Lord def Akira Ito TKO (Strikes)

Featherweight Championship

Lord wins by TKO to win the Featherweight strap in forty-eight seconds of the first rou

nd setting up a title defense against Juzefel Stalinel at DFC Fight Night IX. This fight also won Fight of the Night.

Bill Cosby def Dirty Pure Submission (Armbar)

Middleweight Championship

Cosby won the Middleweight Championship by submitting Pure with an Armbar at 4:34 of the first round. Look for Cosby to defend the title against Darnell Robertson at DFC Fight Night X.

Grant Brophy def Leluta Holmdona Unanimous Decision

Super Heavyweight Championship

Holmdona lost the Super Heavyweight Championship in his first title defense by Unanimous Decision against Grant Brophy. Brophy will defend the title against Lump Beefrock at DFC Fight Night X.

Chad Ironeyes def Fabio Henrique Split Decision
Light Heavyweight

Ironeyes defeated Henrique by Split Decision and then his contract ran out though he resigned the next day.

Pietr Oblamenko def Avo Carado KO (Head Kick)
Heavyweight

Oblamenko continued his winning streak by defeating Carado in fifty-four seconds by Head Kick.

Ellis Knight def James Jones Submission (Rear Naked Choke)

Middleweight

Knight won his debut and Sub of the Night after Submitting Jones with a Rear Naked Choke at 1:21 of the first round.

Endel Stark def vs Arda Godin Unanimous Decision

Featherweight

Stark won against Godin (who was released from his contract after the fight) by Unanimous Decision.

Ulrik Meyer def Harry Palmz Unanimous Decision

Middleweight

In the battle of debuts, Meyer won his by defeating Palmz by Unanimous Decision.

Hakeen Alvarez def Chad Silva Gracie TKO (Strikes)

Light Heavyweight

Alvarez won this fight by TKO at 2:13 of the first round. Silva Gracie’s contract expired after the fight but he resigned the next day.

Mister Love def Felipe Muller KO (Punch)

Lightweight

Mister Love won his debut and KO of the Night after knocking out Muller in nine seconds.

Preview

DFC Fight Night VII Tomasi Dzeidzic v Arkadiusz Mackowicz

Wild Bob's Bar, London

April 18, 2015

Tomasi Dzeidzic (2-0) vs [Arkadiusz Mackowicz(7-2)

Heavyweight Championship

Dzeidzic enters this fight after two knock out wins over Matt Smith (DFC Origins II) and Bob The Fire Trucker (DFC Fight Night III) with both fights under two minutes combined. Mackowicz enters the belt with a record of seven wins and two losses. He has won his last two fights which happen to be his first two in DFC with a Unanimous Decision win over color=#000000]Raphael Sanzio[/color] (DFC Fight Night I) and a TKO win over Harold Butch (DFC Fight Night IV).

Richard Durant (3-2) Paddy Tate (3-2)

Welterweight

This is Durant’s first fight in DFC after having five QFC fights, his last was a TKO win against Inazama Izaya[/url] near the end of the second round. Tate has an identical record of Durant’s though with one less QFC fight. He lost his last fight by TKO in five seconds to Mike Jones at Vossler - A New Beginning (2)

Friedrich Dieter (2-0) vs Marcus Gustav (1-1-1)

Light Heavyweight

This is Dieter’s first fight in DFC after winning two fights by Unanimous Decision in QFC. Gustav is looking to rebound after losing to Hakeen Alvarez (who he previously Drew against in QFC) by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night III.

Stefan Katzin (1-0) vs Bobby Kid (2-0)
Featherweight

Katzin is one and zero after beating Rasheed Witherspoon by Unanimous Decision at DFC Fight Night II. Kid has a record of two wins and zero loses after winning two QFC fights in a combined fifty-six seconds by KO and by TKO.

Yaya Chichi (2-1) vs Christoper Wallace (2-1)
Super Heavyweight

This is Chichi’s first fight after losing an opportunity to win the Super Heavyweight title against former champion Leluta Holmdona at DFC Fight Night III. This is Wallace’s first fight after getting knocked out by Jack Edward in five seconds also at DFC Fight Night III.

Dastin Reynoldsic (3-0) vs Joe Hunter (3-4)

Middleweight

Reynoldsic is undefeated after knocking out Luuk Maul near the end of the first round in his last fight at DFC Fight Night IV. Hunter is a fight below even as he lost his last fight to Dirty Pure by TKO in 1:19 of the first round at DFC Fight Night. One would think this is an easy win for Reynoldsic but we have seen it before in DFC. Record do not mean anything as these fights are fought in the cage and not on paper.

Bill Dobbins (1-0) vs King Kong (2-0)

Welterweight

Dobbins enters this fight after winning his only fight in QFC over Asa Sharp by TKO near the end of the second round. King Kong enters this fight with two QFC mid first round submission victories.

Ensar Sari (0-1) vs Xavier Salas (2-1)

Heavyweight

Sari lost his only fight by Unanimous Decision to Igor Karelinski in QFC. Salas has a record of two wins and one loss after losing to Hannibal Roy D by knock out in the first round at DFC Fight Night I.

Lord Seraphim (2-9) vs Tyson mc (1-1)

Lightweight

Seraphim has fought all over the place from QFC to The Island to World Combat but he has a record of two wins and nine losses after losing his last fight to Cai Proctor by TKO at the beginning of the second round of a QFC fight. We have already said records do not mean anything but it is hard to root for this guy. mc’s record is even after losing his last QFC fight by knock out in thrity-seven seconds.

Locutus Borg (1-1) vs Jack Edward (2-2)

Super Heavyweight

Borg’s record is even after losing his last fight to now DFC Super Heavyweight Champion Grant Brophy by TKO in the middle of round one at DFC Fight Night II. Edward is coming off of the aforementioned five second knock win over Christopher Wallace that evened his record.

Recap

DFC Fight Night VII Dzeidzic vs Mackowicz

Wild Bob’s Bar, London

April 18, 2015

Fight of the Night: Stefan Katzin vs Bobby Kid

KO of the Night: Tomasi Dzeidzic

Sub of the Night: King Kong

Tomasi Dzeidzic def Arkadiusz Mackowicz TKO (Strikes)

Heavyweight Championship

Dzeidzic proved he is the best Heavyweight in DFC by winning by TKO over Mackowicz at thirty-one seconds of the first round thus winning the title and KO of the Night.

Paddy Tate def Richard Durant TKO (Strikes)

Welterweight

Durant dominated most of this fight but Tate got the best of him near the end of the second round winning by TKO.

Marcus Gustav def Friedrich Dieter KO (Punches)

Light Heavyweight

Gustav bounced back from his previous fight and looks to be possibly in line for a title fight by knocking out Dieter in forty-four seconds. Dieter dropped off the grid after accepting this fight and was released from his contract after the fight.

Stefan Katzin def Bobby Kid KO (Head Kick)
Featherweight

Katzin defeated Kid by knock out at 1:17 in the first round and the Fight of the Night. Look for him to be in the Featherweight Title picture in the future.

Yaya Chichi def Christoper Wallace TKO (Cut)
Super Heavyweight

Wallace can’t cut a break as he drops another fight. This fight was called by the doctor near the end of the second round giving ChiChi a TKO victory.

Dastin Reynoldsic def Joe Hunter

Middleweight

Reynoldsic is still undefeated after winning by TKO near the end of the second round. Hunter tried to put a fight during the first but just couldn’t hold off Reynoldsic in the second round.

King Kong def Bill Robbins Submission (Triangle)

Welterweight

Kong got the Sub of the Night award by default as he was the only winner by sub on the card. Despite dominating the first two rounds, Robbins tapped out due to a Triangle early in the third round.

Xavier Salas vs Ensar Sali Unanimous Decision

Heavyweight

This fight went back and forth with Sali dominating the first round but coming up short on the scorecards at the end of the fight.

Lord Seraphim def Tyson mc TKO (Strikes)

Lightweight

Remember how we stated in the preview that records do not mean a thing and fight are won in the cage and not on paper? Seraphim got his third win to go with his nine losses after winning by TKO in the middle of the first round.

Jack Edward def Locutus Borg TKO (Strikes)

Super Heavyweight

Edward is on a roll after winning his second fight in a row by winning by TKO in the first round. Things aren’t looking that great for Borg as he drops his second fight in DFC.

• 3 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14185920468411.jpg

Damn you Lump!!!

Ive lost my title and have no will to go on... Might have to retire after my contract is over... Just cant get motivated atm.

I will have a fighter back to get that title Manny :yes:

What if he beats you?

:OMG: That wont happen.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w27.jpg

Phillip "The Fighting Irishman" Flannigan

For all you fine folks that have bought tickets to

DFC Fight Night XVI

to see two Dublin boys rumble. Well get to your seats quick and pay close attention because it will be a quick one.

I'm going to beat him the old fashion Irish way.... with my fists. Quick and sweet.
No good Irish boy would ever be caught rolling around the ground..... Irish BJJ... #@!$ Off.

#1 Featherweight contender Jeff Gower has prepared this statement.

"Jon you better get ready fir an ass whippin'. That belt is as good as mine boy. You aint a real champ! After I whip you like a trailer park dog im coming fir soto rojas!! Nobody safe at 145 ir 155. Them theres gower weights! Both them belts gon be mine boy!!"

Featherweight champion John Lord responds to Gower's statement:

"I pray Jeff Gower. I pray not for victory, as that comes through one's own power and grace, but I pray for your and my safety and that we shall have a clean fight without unwanted injuries or hazards. I pray for our safety during and leading up to the fight. With God's grace and presence, I know that we will have a great match. May God watch over and be with you. Feel His presence and embrace Him, for one that walks without God walks with an empty void that can only be filled with evil."

Lord should have prayed that he wouldn't have gotten TKOed.

Featherweight champion Jeff Gower

"John you prayed for our safety. It didnt work for you, huh? It felt great destroying a religious fool. Satan loves you bitch.

This is my era. Get ready fir some bloody fucking wars. I wanna thank ken and everyone at DFC for not testing me fir banned substances. You know, like HgH and meth..?

So whos next? Rojas, You wanna be my bitch?

I got plans for you and it's not Rojas. It's either going to be McGregor or Katzin. We will know in two weeks...and look out for the random drug test floating around MMAT....