ITFL Season 4 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

INTERNATIONAL TEAM FIGHTING LEAGUE SEASON 4

photo-22962.png?_r=1362008753

REQUIREMENTS/RULES:

1. Tournament would consist of 6 teams of 7 guys.

2. Each team can be purchased for 250K This money will ONLY be used for prize money at the end of the season.
3. The ID for this season is going to be 225k!
4. The Weight is going to be split between 170 and below, and 265 and below!
5. Fights will happen on a bi-weekly basis or every 14 days.
6. Teams will be in one group of all 6 teams.
7. You will face each team in the group 2 times, having a HOME match, and an AWAY match.
8. Each team will have a coach/captain to do fight picks. The HOME team will make the 1st, 4th and 5th picks. With the AWAY team getting 2nd, 3rd and 6th picks.
10. This season each team will be permitted to make 1 fighter replacement for the whole season.

11. This season there will be a draft for all fighters without an assigned team. The process for this is TBD.

TEAM SCORING:

1. You receive 1 point for each victory you get, so a total team score can be 4-3 at the end of the 7 fights.
2. Both teams score would be added to their cumulative score throughout the season.
3. The highest scoring team after the fights will be the winners,

INDIVIDUAL SCORING:

Borrowing this scoring system from EPL

1. You will receive 3 pts for a KO/SUB victory, 2 pts for a DEC victory and 1 point for a DRAW
2. Individual points will also be kept track of, the top 8 fighters based on total points will go on to a single elimination tournament. There will be two weight specific tournaments, one for the 170 and under class, and the other for the 265 and under class.

PRIZES:

1. The winning team will receive 8 million dollars. 1 million to each of it's 7 members, and 1 million to the company sponsoring them.
2. The winners of the individual tournaments will receive 1 million dollars and 6 months VIP
3. The winners of the individual tournaments will also be inducted into the org HOF

Target Starting Date: August 2015

Looking for sponsors willing to do 50K per week for FOTN, KOTN, and SOTN

Looking for Sponsors willing to do 500K for FOTS, KOTS, and SOTS

TEAMS

Team Conquer

265 division fighters

Ethan Downs - Jamal Jackson

The Antidote - Itse Perkele

Louie DePalma - Anakoni Kai

Gale Hawthorne - Bruce Wayne

170 division fighters

Sean McDonnel - Durlag Trollkiller

Rodrigo Costa - Jay Gatsby

Pernell Whitaker Jr

The Stray Dogs

265 division fighters

Uncle Lar - Mikaiah Rynn

Jeremiah Lukker - Joe Louis

Johnny Lee - Artie DeVanzo

Topo Topologies - Antoni Kristofer Hong

170 division fighters

Bjorn O'Donnel - Fabian Hoi

Joe River - Bernhard Adelhard

Whymer Van Mastodon - Wilder Wein (overweight currently, but is on weight loss)

The Corporation

265 division fighters

James Listerman - Frank Damozzi

Mark O'Sullivan - Diego Bustamante

Bob Vendarra - Pablo Escobar

John Hetfield - David Smith

170 division fighters

John Hetfield - Brett Hartlock

James Listerman - Paul Landen

Ragnar Lodbrok - Bjorn Lodbrok

Convetta / Vendicted / Vendinooo (Name is not definite yet)

265 division fighters

Severo Del Bosque - Lance Legstrong

Pueblo Escobart - Flavius Odoacer

G Wad - John Paul Wani

Dean Sutherland - Giacomo Benvenuti

170 division fighters

Igor Byhenikov - Ruslan Mstislav Volkov

Dick Hardwood - Bosco Brown

Mike Jursllla - Dorian Yates

FinnFighters

265 division fighters

John Coffey - Joey Kocur

Marky Mark - Antonio Jose De Sucre

Frank Abbott - Algot Von Panzerhosen

Mr Gutz - Urho Berserk

170 division fighters

Jorma Oltsu - Taisto Perälä

Zenaral Manatzer - Sambo Rambo

Marky Mark - Helix Cabrera

The Misfits

265 division fighters

Klatz Matz - Timur Rubin

Whymer Van Mastodon - Dante Cross Furia

Sean McDonnel - Chris Severn

Scott Davies - William King

170 division fighters

Scott Davies - Scott Page

AJ Nex - Shintaro Nomo

Aylib 2.0 - Yaniv Schulmann

• Upvote 7

can't you make a poll for the weight division also or is there a reason you want it to be 265+ per se?

i agree open weight might be to many numbers and people would be hesitate about fighting guys with a big weight difference.I figure if you pick one of these it would be the fairest solution

what about

155 and down

155 to 185

185 to 220

220 and up

can't you make a poll for the weight division also or is there a reason you want it to be 265+ per se?

A lot of people PM'ed me about a weight, and a lot of them were interested in seeing an Openweight tournament take place

i agree open weight might be to many numbers and people would be hesitate about fighting guys with a big weight difference.I figure if you pick one of these it would be the fairest solution

what about

155 and down

155 to 185

185 to 220

220 and up

I personally would like the 155lbs and down .

Voted for 225k and Open Weight is more then fine with me. If anything other than that, 185 - 205 would be my favourite.

If you do a poll for the weight, then we are sure what everyone wants and not just a few pm's ;)

You can just post in the thread if you got a preferenced weight over open weight. It's that simple really. Just like multi-quoting posts.

• Upvote 1

I also talked with Shortfuse about it the other day, and Season 2 of ITFL was Openweight, so the current plan is to have alternating seasons be Openweight so it means more managers can be involved (So Seasons 4,6,8 etc. will be Openweight). Season 5 will be Weight Class restricted, and will have the sign ups happen at the later stages of Season 4.

• Upvote 2

Is there a draft or something along with this? Is it like 40 fighters sign up, 8 managers 'buy in' to own a team and then draft out the 40 fighters?

No draft as such. You can make a team along with 4 other managers and you buy one of the team slots (So $250k between the 5 players). Anybody who doesn't have 4 people to form a team with can sign up as an individual, and if there are spaces on a team, they can join that team.

On a related note

When signing up, please say if you are signing up with a team, or if you are signing up with the view to join someone else's team. Just makes it a lot smoother to see who are teams and who are individuals.

No draft as such. You can make a team along with 4 other managers and you buy one of the team slots (So $250k between the 5 players). Anybody who doesn't have 4 people to form a team with can sign up as an individual, and if there are spaces on a team, they can join that team.

On a related note

When signing up, please say if you are signing up with a team, or if you are signing up with the view to join someone else's team. Just makes it a lot smoother to see who are teams and who are individuals.

Ahhh right no bother. I was thinking of signing up but I'm not as "connected" as most of you so I'd have no friends to join :( haha.

Would love a 250k Id but I'll vote 240

The next ITFL season will be running at either 240k or 250k depending on what the ID levels are at come sign up time

GBK for President

I'd say Shortfuse would is that guy, I'm the guy in the backroom hoping to be elected now if I do a good job :D

Why dont you do a poll for both weight and ID restriction?

That way you will get what the community wants for the tourny