Starting -- Setting up consistent finances and training

TerryTibbs

Hello, just joined and tossed in about 10 bucks for that 90 day VIP.

The short: I want to set up a plan for sustainable training program while managing both fighter energy and finances. Any advice? I have only used the Los Angeles location for my fighters so far, in a gym that is 500 a week. I assume if I can take on 3 fights a week, I can earn that back through fighting. If this is unfeasible, how else can I keep my fighters at this gym? How can I ensure my fighters get adequate rest on a consistent basis?

U cant fight 3 times a week and still have energy to train. If you want to start developing project fighters, you would need some cash accumulated first which can happen by:

- running a profitable business - i would suggest clothing because it doesnt require any starting investment at all;

- doing some work like writing content or creating some images on photoshop;

- create some decent 25yo creations and dominate for a while in an ID org - this might bring you 40-50k more.

But most important thing in the beginning is to get a solid mentor who could guide you because this game is very very hard to understand at the beginning and millions of questions would pop up in your mind. Also, dont create many fighters before getting a mentor cause i am sure their builds will be crap.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

• Upvote 3

Hello, just joined and tossed in about 10 bucks for that 90 day VIP.

The short: I want to set up a plan for sustainable training program while managing both fighter energy and finances. Any advice? I have only used the Los Angeles location for my fighters so far, in a gym that is 500 a week. I assume if I can take on 3 fights a week, I can earn that back through fighting. If this is unfeasible, how else can I keep my fighters at this gym? How can I ensure my fighters get adequate rest on a consistent basis?

I cant be signed as a mentor yet but if you need business advice feel free to pm me. I'll help where I can on that?

When I first started out I did what many are suggesting here: opened a clothing shop and created a bunch of 25 YO fighters. My 25 YO fighters weren't too great but one actually was kept for quite a long time and he ended up being one of the best hidden fighters to ever grace my roster. I kept him until the age of 44 as I recall. What was bringing in the most money was the clothing shop, especially once I got an event partner.

You will need to sponsor more fighters to bring up your company ranking and also try to include laundry so people can buy more at your store - you can take a 10-20% cut (I recommend 15% or less to encourage more to use you)

Something else to consider which I did for a short time (but was well paid) was being a writer for an org. Orgs make tons of money and not enough orgs have writers these days to do previews/reviews of events. Some writers are known to get upwards of like 50-80k per week depending on the org. That could be something for you if you end up spending as much time on this game as some of us do.