Wisdom of Crowds - your predictions please!

MMATycoon

Maybe it has something to do with me having another account from before, but the 'click here' button isn't there on this account. I've stopped signing into the old account (DoctorOctagon) because it wouldnt let me sign in after my old VIP expired ...

Regardless, I got my VIP settled so I'll stop being a whiny baby and continue making picks

• 2 months later...

Made predictions for 203 . Would love to do this on a regular basis.

Do you get anything out of it for mma tycoon if you do this ???

We used to. If you look on your profile it tells you how many days you have saved up from good picks.

Maybe other people still can click this, but I now have 237 days that I cant cash out.

To be honest, either I'm on a good streak, or it's too easy to get VIP anyways. I'd feel bad getting 200+ days because I like to support the game.

That being said, I've been low on VIP a few times lately, so this would've came in handy

http://i.imgur.com/f79eBrk.png

just found this thread, so i'll ask here..

can someone explain me how it works?
while ago i had +30 vip days to claim in WOC, so i did it, got these vip days, cool. but now I have another 31 vip days on my WOC profile: "Credits Earned: 3.14 (Can be cashed out for: 31 days VIP)", and I can't see the option to claim them. when i click thet link to betmma I see just:

"Days claimed: 33
Remaining claimable days: -2

* Minimum of 30 days.
"

so wtf?? ok, 33 claimed days before - that's right, but what with the next 31 vip days I earned AFTER that and have now? I have to get 60 to claim them again, or what?