KT Resurrection

Rambo

Features that need to be added to MMATycoon to massively improve KT experience:

1. QFC KT
    Add a KT QFC + KT QFC (VIP & Non-VIP) tournaments.
  2. KT Fighter + Manager Trophies
    Add p4p and weight class trophies. Fighters and Managers should be awarded for their accomplishments.
  3. KT Fighter Hall of Fame
    Add Hall of Fame page fighters that reach #1 P4P in KT Hall of Famer.
  4. KT Stats Page*
    Add stats page for KT. If you wanted to simplify it, you could do Location "Kickboxing".
  5. KT Fighter Slot (Optionial)
    Add a free fighter slot for KT fighter.

* do something similar with TWGC.

• Upvote 13

How about a KT Grand Prix type tournament similar to TWGC where you gotta register?

It will be a pain as there are only a handful of KT orgs and divisions could be potentially held up while people register, but that could be made up with a hype boost for the winner's org?

• Upvote 2

The problem with KT QFC imo is it will flood the game with granite chinned fighters. Let me explain, in my experience a lot of managers don't test projects until they are a certain level as they don't want to risk taking a L to their record. The chance of that happening is massively reduced in a KT only QFC and would end up with the game being flooded with amazing projects at the top end.

A way around this would potentially be to only allow fighters who take KT QFC to fight KT for a certain period of years or their whole career idk just my two pence

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem with KT QFC imo is it will flood the game with granite chinned fighters. Let me explain, in my experience a lot of managers don't test projects until they are a certain level as they don't want to risk taking a L to their record. The chance of that happening is massively reduced in a KT only QFC and would end up with the game being flooded with amazing projects at the top end.

A way around this would potentially be to only allow fighters who take KT QFC to fight KT for a certain period of years or their whole career idk just my two pence

Idk if it'd differ any more from regular QFC. Same risk to take a L but maybe I'm missing something. It'd still function same way as regular QFC. Limit of 70 hype. 3 wins. Skill points separating KT QFC 1 and KT QFC 2.

Idk if it'd differ any more from regular QFC. Same risk to take a L but maybe I'm missing something. It'd still function same way as regular QFC. Limit of 70 hype. 3 wins. Skill points separating KT QFC 1 and KT QFC 2.

I mean there is no chance of a grappler v striker, so your 18yo has no chance to be submitted in under a minute. In a KT QFC you know what your oppo is bringing and doesn't remove the risk but reduces it drastically

I mean there is no chance of a grappler v striker, so your 18yo has no chance to be submitted in under a minute. In a KT QFC you know what your oppo is bringing and doesn't remove the risk but reduces it drastically

In a way. We still end up with those matches in QFC. Worst case scenario, most people will be on an even playing field. If we're worried about nothing but granite chin projects, we should stop people from test fighting vs themselves.

• Upvote 1

If you want to safe-test there are always ways - vs yourself in an org, scouting opponent waiting for QFC and getting a can, etc.

I'm old school. I just wing it in QFC.

99% of the time I start with the same skill build anyway. I just train the fighters up different so I don't get bored.

Features that need to be added to MMATycoon to massively improve KT experience:

1. QFC KT

Add a KT QFC + KT QFC (VIP & Non-VIP) tournaments.

2. KT Fighter + Manager Trophies

Add p4p and weight class trophies. Fighters and Managers should be awarded for their accomplishments.

3. KT Fighter Hall of Fame

Add Hall of Fame page fighters that reach #1 P4P in KT Hall of Famer.

4. KT Stats Page*

Add stats page for KT. If you wanted to simplify it, you could do Location "Kickboxing".

5. KT Fighter Slot (Optionial)

Add a free fighter slot for KT fighter.

* do something similar with TWGC.

I love all of these ideas! A Grand Prix style tycoon KT tournament would be awesome, give the stand up guys some fun! Could do like a Golden Gloves award then the winner will have that trophy for the rest of his career, kinda like the Boxing Golden Gloves now, you know if they say this is a Golden Gloves winner then he is a badass!

I'm old school. I just wing it in QFC.

99% of the time I start with the same skill build anyway. I just train the fighters up different so I don't get bored.

99% of the time you piss excellence too!

I love all of these ideas! A Grand Prix style tycoon KT tournament would be awesome, give the stand up guys some fun! Could do like a Golden Gloves award then the winner will have that trophy for the rest of his career, kinda like the Boxing Golden Gloves now, you know if they say this is a Golden Gloves winner then he is a badass!

99% of the time you piss excellence too!

but that other 1% time I'm straight bummin' it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...