Dogs of War

bjornmma1

http://www.dogsofwarairsoft.com/images/Dowlogo.png

I'm proud to present you all the new name and logo of the alliance formerly known as Legion of Pain. We talked in the alliance chat about it and came to the conclusion that a new name would be a good idea. As soon as the idea of ' Dogs of War' came up, we all liked it . We feel that the change of name is a great idea, not only because some managers kept confusing us with Legion of Doom, but also because we are becoming good friends and are really make big steps in the good direction. We have a mix of veteran managers and some newer managers, all sharing the same ideas. We want to make a name for ourselves by working hard and putting the time in to succeed. We know that we are strong together and we look very much forward to what the future will bring.

We are not only fighter managers, but also a big part of the alliance members is the owner of an org, store or gym. Together we are one big unit and as you'll see, we'll become a household name in MMA tycoon.

• Upvote 12

Introduction of the alliance members :

( will be updated untill all managers have posted their introduction)

Mike Thomas

Hey every one Mike Thomas(4733) here. I own and run TTFC in New York. I am one of the longest Tenured Managers in this Alliance. I have run TTFC since it Opened in April of 2010. Its the longest running Org in New York and one of the longest in all of Tycoon land. The Org is really my passion at this point in the Game. I have had it ranked as high at number 4 in the world and its now a top 10 Org. As for my fighters I have managed a lot of fighters over my years in the game I have had 6 fighters that I managed ranked into the top 100 p4p and have never declined a fight offer. My best manager rank was 27th but that was along time ago. As of right now I hover around 100-200 in the manager rankings.

Bjorn O'Donnel

Hey guys! I'm a manager of MMAtycoon since the end of December 2013. I'm the proud owner of NYFN and am working hard to hopefully one day get my own creations at the top level. I'm hoping to one day get my org at the same level as the other top orgs that we have in our alliance. I don't have a fighter at the top level that I created myself yet, so I'm waiting for that to happen sometime in the future, but my biggest succes has been with my FA pick up Vlad, who has been doing great and has a huge fight coming up. My goals, that are not related to my org , are to have a fighter in the top 10 in his weight class before the end of the year and hopefully be able to get one of my younger fighters to become a big name. My biggest hope for future succes with an own creation is Ryu at the moment. I love to fight top managers as it's humbling and I love a challenge. My best manager ranking is 64th and I have been in the top 100 for a few weeks now.

Dave F

I am Dave F and, i think, the longest tenured manager in the alliance and one of the more veteran managers in the game. I used to run one of the first NY orgs for a year and briefly ran Bjorns NYFN, reviving it from a dead Rio org. My greatest accomplishments have been the aforementioned NY org, reaching #4 in manager rank, and recently finally getting a top 10 fighter in the game with Sellus Gravius who hit #9 and then again #10. I owe some advice by Mike Thomas for his resurgance. My future goals are to soon reach wins 700 and 750, and ultimately get 1000. My passion in the game has always been for org belts, so I would love to have most of my fighters holding one at the same time. And I would love to be here until they turn the lights out on the game, which hopefully won't be for a very long time.

Scooby Ali

Im ScoobyAli, if you dont know me you should...Rumor has it that i never sleep but it probably is factual that im always online. Ive resided in the top 30 for quite some time but i owe all the credit to many various managers in-game. I am still chasing that prestigious position of having a top 10 fighters as well as a top org. Owner of Now Laamb Lutte 270K and still enjoying every bit of this game.

Joe River

I am Joe River, I have been here since October of 2009 and don't plan to leave anytime soon. I joined the alliance as soon as I started the game back then it was called Thomas Alliance because Mike, Wes, and Ricky Thomas were the only ones here. I grew up with Mike Thomas and he is one of my best friends and got me started playing the game. My best manager rank is 6, but that has been a while ago. I will warn everyone I am the only normal guy in the alliance the rest are NUTS. My goals for the game are a little longer term, I was in the hospital for most of last month and they didn't think I would make it out, but I am home now and getting better each day. While I was laying in bed I decided to start finishing the contracts on my current fighters and then start a fresh bunch of projects, so it may take me a while to get there but you top managers watch out I will get there. One last thing, I am like Mike, I have never turned down a fight, ever. My guys will go with anyone in the game at any time.

Jeremiah Lukker

Hey, I am Jeremiah Lukker! I started playing in May of 2013 through May 2014. Took some time off from the game until Dec. 2014. I am back because I want to be a top manager. I am currently be schooled in the Art of Slider Fu by Sensei Scooby and Sensei Bjorn. So far my only achievements in MMATycoon are four title shots, which I am currently 0-3 in and my forth title shot is tomorrow. I am hoping to grab my first title. Scooy invited me into Legion of Pain which now has become "Dogs of War"
"WHERE MY DOGS AT?"

Rogelio Cottonfloss

I am Rogelio Cottonfloss. While I currently reside in the top 30 ranking wise, I imagine I am one of the lesser known Dogs of War. Nevertheless, I ran New Generation Fighters for about six months from about mid-May to mid-November 2014 (with excellent help from Co-Owner Aaron ThaiGuy from August on). I began the game in June 2013 and my first venture into the org business began in August 2013 with my running a feeder org for a top ten org until I departed for what was thought to be a merger of NGF, but instead served as extending the life of NGF. In terms of personal fighters created, I have had success with Lucas Lodano who is currently 20-3 with 11 title fight wins and the surprising Eleuando Le Fleur who made an org Hall of Fame despite retiring with a 10-5 record. Now that I am involved in finally owning a gym, if I ever gather the motivation, I hope to eventually form a new crop of fighters and to engage in sporadic writings that support the orgs held by Dogs of War managers.

Frank King

Frank King here. I’m the owner of FORBIDDEN VIOLENCE #10 org I built the name up from scratch got it to top ten in Vegas then closed then took over Dynamite and changed the name to FV and got this org back into the top 10 in the world and number #1 in Amsterdam. Im the slider master of how to lose so if any of you top guys sick of winning you know were to come if you want a loss haha. I love this game and the community been in a few different alliances but think iv found the right one for me with these stand up fellows. My ranking keeps going in-between the 200-350 mark hopefully pick that up soon and brake into the top 100. My highest fighter ranking was #297

• Upvote 2

I agree, excellent work on the name as well.

Btw guys the current logo in the alliance front page isn't working really well and has weird dimensions...

http://i60.tinypic.com/29osehu.jpg

...so I made you a better one:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/33z4mc6.jpg

...you're most welcome! And GL with everything.

• Upvote 5