Most successful 25-year old creation ever??

Mooncutter

Ok so always best to start at 18 an is it worth the vip for a 16 yr old cause dnt wanna wast vip on a 16 yr old that ends up having a glass jaw

I'd say 16 yr old isn't worth rolling the dice unless you have millions of tycoon $ you can trade for VIP . . . and then maybe it would be worth it. For long-term project fighters you should probably just create 18 year olds.

Phil continues to surprise with a win over 3rd ranked (at the time of the fight) 265+ fighter in the game Brad Lansar!

Next opponent is #1 HW, Syn Champ Weslley Correira at Supernova!

Is it even possible to overcome de-pops and such formidable foe?

Win or lose - Phil is already a legend

Phil Hellmuth Jr is the best ever !

No doubt !

Bro these actually are the 2 greatest 25 YO creations I have ever seen! They both ranked at the top of their weightclass so this to me is the best 25 YO creation I've seen so far.

Beats the hell out of my Patrick Jayne and every other lesser 25 YO I've ever made!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do u kno if a 25 yr old is worth the long haul

Good hiddens are the only thing a 25 year old has to offer since fast training and youth are out the window!

So the only way u can expect to keep up with fighters in your ID range as a 25 YO is to train hard AF as soon as possible and make sure the 25 YO has great hiddens.

In my past experiences what I've noticed is that 25 YO's tend to get some pretty phenomenal levels of heart and sometimes confidence (hard to tell confidence in most cases of high hiddens but still I've noticed this) but not often much on the chin. They also get quite high on the KO Power spectrum a lot of the time (when you have a good one) and intelligence as well. This is compared to my average 18's I've been turning out who seem to have way milder levels of these hiddens with the exact same boxes checked in all cases.

That is my reckoning of the 25 YO situation: it's definitely worth it in a way and has it's own advantages but important to know first and foremost that any given fighter can be a bum and a manager has to have a good level of discernment for their given talent pool. Trust me: my talent pool use to be super dry! I used to keep glass chin bums because I believed in them and even Granite chins with no heart... the list goes on!

But eventually I went on to recognize the best hiddens and how to scout and analyze my opponents as well as my own fighters to see the "bigger picture" of where this fighter and that fighter stands in all this...

If you are still new to the game then please: Make a 25 Year Old!

Bro these actually are the 2 greatest 25 YO creations I have ever seen! They both ranked at the top of their weightclass so this to me is the best 25 YO creation I've seen so far.

Beats the hell out of my Patrick Jayne and every other lesser 25 YO I've ever made!

The difference between Phil and those 2 is that Hellmuth’s dominance continues after the Highland Games which if I’m correct was a post-Island org dedicated to giving those 25 year olds fights against only other 25 year olds.

What Hellmuth continues to accomplish is incredible.

• Upvote 4

Good injury hidden, maxed stats. Doesn't matter if created at 18 or 25 once you hit your skill cap, just takes longer for older guys to get there. Also helps the recent 15 % damage boost to elbows and knees.

The thing is 99% of 25 year old creations start de-popping due to age without ever reaching what would otherwise be their skill cap.

The thing is 99% of 25 year old creations start de-popping due to age without ever reaching what would otherwise be their skill cap.

idk if that's true. Fighters start decline after X amount of time or after they max out their skills. iirc it's not triggered by age at all. I would be willing to bet that he just recently started to decline but only after reaching his skill cap of at least 2600 skill points, possibly 2700.

a 40 year old, 25 year old creation, is equivalent to a 33 year old, 18 year old creation. Then you factor in injury hidden, # of KO losses, # of fights...

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. The biggest factor with age at creation is learning speed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

idk if that's true. Fighters start decline after X amount of time or after they max out their skills. iirc it's not triggered by age at all. I would be willing to bet that he just recently started to decline but only after reaching his skill cap of at least 2600 skill points, possibly 2700.

a 40 year old, 25 year old creation, is equivalent to a 33 year old, 18 year old creation. Then you factor in injury hidden, # of KO losses, # of fights...

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. The biggest factor with age at creation is learning speed.

It may be what you referred to as "X amount of time" kicks in before they hit 2500+ skill points. They don't get there before X amount of time kicks in due to the poor learning speed.