How Much Money Does A Top 20 P4P Fighter Deserve?

Lefty

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what kind of contracts top Orgs in the game would offer a top 20 P4P fighter, like a guy at the top of his own weightclass?

I am asking because my top fighter is currently signed with an org which is quite a good org(at least on paper), in fact it is ranked 6th in the world right now and the owner keeps lowballing the fuck out of me on every contract offer. And I have won the title 2 times now in 2 divisions. Like how much do you really have to do in here to get some good money?

He's offering me 50k/50k/50k contracts for 5 fights and every time I try to negotiate with him he refuses to pay my prices and continues to lowball the fuck out of me with high volume of fights and low pay.

So I just want to know: what would a top 20 P4P fighter make in a decent or half decent fight org? Because really I know they also throw you to the wolves once you sign with really big names, like they are actually trying to toss losses your way every fight offer they put out to try to not only hook up their friends but make more money for the org (not having to pay a large win bonus helps right?). Not to mention the fact that noone wants to see a manager reach the top 10 and this whole alliances being in with each other and trying to basically block you from getting top level wins so their managers get to the top...

It's tough I know but my point is: what does my fighter deserve as pay? (whew, huge digression!)

At a minimum, 250k per fight guaranteed.

He lowballed my fighter there after he won the title and whined about it when I left after the contract was finished. I'd rather sparbot him then fight for peanuts against the same cans over and over. I was giving the org a second chance, because there are hardly any good orgs anymore and I regret it.

IMO, it is not a good org. The fighter talent level is pretty poor considering the hype that the org and the fighters have. The owner has a nasty habit of exploiting the FA list to bring in new fighters to the org and gets the majority of his wins fighting there. There has been cards where half the card is his guys.

It's also where this momentous exploitation of the game occurred http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=870795

EDIT: Raise Hell beat the owners fighters 5 of his 9 wins in AD. Maybe you owe him a cheap contract because he's been letting you crush him so much.

• Upvote 2

Really only the top 5 orgs in the game can pay 250k, I suggest signing a contract with one of those orgs if you expect top money, DUEL would be able to offer 100k total (max) which sounds similar to what you are getting from AD. Its not him so much being cheap, its more thats all he can afford.

Really only the top 5 orgs in the game can pay 250k, I suggest signing a contract with one of those orgs if you expect top money, DUEL would be able to offer 100k total (max) which sounds similar to what you are getting from AD. Its not him so much being cheap, its more thats all he can afford.

Lol fuck outta here with that being all he can afford. As JLP pointed out, he fills the org with his own guys he picks up from the FA list which in turn leads to better profits for himself since he can have hia own fighters fight for cheap.

If he can't afford to pay the guy his worth, he needs to reconsider his running of the org since clearly he is fucking up somewhere if he can't afford more than 50k across.

• Upvote 3

Orgs are money spouts so if you can't afford to pass on that money to the fighters then you are either a cheap bastard or you need to get tycoontools to help you maxmimize your profits.

Thanks for your input guys. I plan to defend the title and we will see from there how it goes. If the title is defended I guess I will sign back on a 1 fight basis for better money, if not then he loses his champ and 1 of the top fighters in the org. which is usually a significant hype hit for the org.

• 2 weeks later...

At a minimum, 250k per fight guaranteed.

He lowballed my fighter there after he won the title and whined about it when I left after the contract was finished. I'd rather sparbot him then fight for peanuts against the same cans over and over. I was giving the org a second chance, because there are hardly any good orgs anymore and I regret it.

IMO, it is not a good org. The fighter talent level is pretty poor considering the hype that the org and the fighters have. The owner has a nasty habit of exploiting the FA list to bring in new fighters to the org and gets the majority of his wins fighting there. There has been cards where half the card is his guys.

It's also where this momentous exploitation of the game occurred http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=870795

EDIT: Raise Hell beat the owners fighters 5 of his 9 wins in AD. Maybe you owe him a cheap contract because he's been letting you crush him so much.

Yeah its really sad what the orgs do :(

Im stuck in a situation where I picked up a nice fighter from FA to help my friends org. top 20 in his weight class and he is signed on a long term contract. No problem.. when I go check it was a super low ball deal so I contacted the org owner to please release him. He totally ignored me :(

After 3-4 days I reached out to another employee of the org and he confirmed they had received my message. Coincidentally this guy was the last manager of my fighter. He is not very bright though lol he proceeds to tell me the entire scam, he picks up top fighters whose contract is about to expire and signs them for super long deals at 20k, then releases them back to the pool and well the next manager (me) is fucked. rinse and repeat.

He said sorry the hype belongs to the org and not the fighter that we can make this easy if you are willing to work with us. Lose 1-2 fights and we will consider releasing you...

They matched me with one of their buddies and I basically have 12 days to make a decision :(

I dont want to lose this way :( not by throwing the fights, this week I was #25 for a few hours :) it felt good.

• Downvote 1

Yeah its really sad what the orgs do :(

Im stuck in a situation where I picked up a nice fighter from FA to help my friends org. top 20 in his weight class and he is signed on a long term contract. No problem.. when I go check it was a super low ball deal so I contacted the org owner to please release him. He totally ignored me :(

After 3-4 days I reached out to another employee of the org and he confirmed they had received my message. Coincidentally this guy was the last manager of my fighter. He is not very bright though lol he proceeds to tell me the entire scam, he picks up top fighters whose contract is about to expire and signs them for super long deals at 20k, then releases them back to the pool and well the next manager (me) is fucked. rinse and repeat.

He said sorry the hype belongs to the org and not the fighter that we can make this easy if you are willing to work with us. Lose 1-2 fights and we will consider releasing you...

They matched me with one of their buddies and I basically have 12 days to make a decision :(

I dont want to lose this way :( not by throwing the fights, this week I was #25 for a few hours :) it felt good.

That's fucking bullshit.

Say no!

If they don't cooperate just fuck em and let the guy sit there or keep nagging them. Maybe pay the signing bonus or pay them some amount to release your fighter?

I offered to return the signing bonus originally.

Then I asked them for a fair chance to fight (not just lose, but actually fight) and to meet them halfway, to please send me a fair 2-fight deal. for fooks sake until a few weeks ago I had never thrown a leg kick , they are probably gonna mop the floor fair and square with me. They ignored me.

He might just decide to accept the fight and go bang trannies in Tokyo the day before the fight and be a no show. Hey if I fly him far away does the auto-flight kick in? This could actually be lots of fun for the entire family.

2 can definitely play this game.

I only bought 5 extra fighter slots because I rolled 3x granite chin and 1x KO power guys late in the Island season lol and then had no room for FAs

If I knew managers like these existed I would not have bought VIP, honest.

Which fighter and org is it that is involved in this? It's a complete bullshit way of running an org and honestly it's better for people to know in order to avoid it. Posting proof of the mails as well would help to confirm everything. From looking at your roster, it's pretty obvious who it should be but just for clarification.

• Upvote 1

This is the last email I received (after trying to contact the owner):

Hey man, don't mean to be a pain in the ass but he was signed to CEC before I recently picked him up, he had 2 fights left and we want to keep that hype on the org, it's only fair for both sides. Have a fight or two quick in CEC we can line up, and if you lose we will release you immediately. I appologize for any inconvenience but he was previously signed here before I got him and picked up more hype from the org that we cannot throw away because he has a new manager.

thanks. Hope you understand on the orgs part, this can be very easy and we are willing to work with you here. We run a great org and hopefully you give us a chance for a fight or two to make this fair for both sides.

I find this practice really sad, I love how Don Corleone this guy goes on me ... this can be very easy... lol.. yeah I can turn off my computer too and go play another game really easy lol. Been meaning to finish the Witcher 3 and FFXV for ages actually :)

If he was just picking up the fighter to keep the hype in the org I would understand a 1-2 fight deal but to sign him long term knowing full well he was gonna just dump him back in and put the new manager on lock-down (for 20k lolol) is shady as fuck :(

They dont want to renegotiate a better deal either and I have a hard time throwing them fights.

Does the CEO have signing power at that org? Probably, but there is definitely a 50% chance right? I mean ... 2 people.

On other news my other fighter Mase Force has misplaced his belt (lol he never lost it)... it reappeared on one of the org owners waist and just got an email I can fight him for my belt in October.

I have officially entered the Twilight Zone :)

Does the CEO have signing power at that org? Probably, but there is definitely a 50% chance right? I mean ... 2 people.

On other news my other fighter Mase Force has misplaced his belt (lol he never lost it)... it reappeared on one of the org owners waist and just got an email I can fight him for my belt in October.

The org owner can give anyone on staff the ability to send contracts. Easy way to check is to go to this page - http://www.mmatycoon.com/contracts.php - And go to your fighters contract. See how Fights the contract was signed for, and how many Fights Left is on it.

Lucky the org owner made the title fight between 2 of his own guys so he could offer you that lucrative fight no matter who won...

Edit: Oh it seems the guy Mase won the title off is also managed by the org owner. Fancy that.

he still has 4 fights left out of a 5 fight contract.

Ive sent multiple messages but no answers and they log several times a day. This is just no way to do business :(

Hey Grant, does the Hype really belong to the org? You are making me feel like maybe Im wrong. If this picking up FAs on the last leg of their contracts to renew long term (on the cheap, to another staff member) and then sack is common practice maybe its me that is not doing this right.

Lucky the org owner made the title fight between 2 of his own guys so he could offer you that lucrative fight no matter who won...

Edit: Oh it seems the guy Mase won the title off is also managed by the org owner. Fancy that.

To be fair with Mase Force s org, the owner did let me release another HW I had in the same division, not many questions asked. there must be a scientific explanation for how my belt got in his fighters waist lol.

We ve had great communication and I am sure we will solve this. Or I ll just fight for my belt again lol , Mase Force will have a wacky story to tell up and comers, lol he just turned 38 :) but feeling stronger than ever. Plus Belt Cabinet :)

To be fair with Mase Force s org, the owner did let me release another HW I had in the same division, not many questions asked. there must be a scientific explanation for how my belt got in his fighters waist lol.

We ve had great communication and I am sure we will solve this. Or I ll just fight for my belt again lol , Mase Force will have a wacky story to tell up and comers, lol he just turned 38 :) but feeling stronger than ever. Plus Belt Cabinet :)

I'm still waiting on the $25k (possibly $50k) I'm owed from that org from the midget tourney. That was about 2 months ago

The hype belongs to the manager and fighter, not to the org he earned it in. It's definitely unfair to other managers to pick up a FA and have that fighter trapped there with a subpar contract and then be told they need to lose fights to get out.

I had a pretty good opinion of CEC before I learned that this had become a standard practice there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah to follow up on the Mase Force situation it looks to be a glitch on the system :) Wink will email Mike to get him his belt back and I'll fight his guy for the title, I knew there was some explanation to it so far I've had no issues with his org and always get fair fights :)

Tbh I saw that and I thought there was a chance it might be a case of having 2 fights booked for the 265+ title, one being an MMA fight and the other a KT fight.