predictive sliders

lotos

i'm wondering if anyone uses the predictive sliders for their opponents and if they find it makes a difference to the fight, i've had mixed results so far and i'm curious to see if anyone has some input on the topic...

• Upvote 2

Strange to see that no one in here so far really uses them. I mostly always use them. Last month may have been the only time I didn't consistently use them and I went 3-4 for the month. Back to using for every fight this month and so far i'm 7-0. Probably easier for me to predict what my opponent will do at ID range though instead of open class. Less points so more chance to know what they'll do.

I use them every time and teach my mentees to use them also. And I feel these predictions are key to my success...and since my mentees results also are very good...even when they start the org fighting phase....I think the predictions are HUGE.

your success???? looool...wasup "hotwheels"??....need a little push? kkkkkk.........sometimes is good sometimes is bad depends on everything, did this clear things out?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

your success???? looool...wasup "hotwheels"??....need a little push? kkkkkk.........sometimes is good sometimes is bad depends on everything, did this clear things out?

This guy knows :) Look at his champ El Gordo crushing cans like they are going out of style.

LOL the owner or that clown org you hide in is fighting these guys in QFC's so not much better than your chump:

Leon "SugarMan" Cotton (309630)

ROFL

Karter, give this man his due fight against Puno numero uno !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It seems there are so many mixed results and there is never really anyway of knowing if there is any significant difference. Unless you had exactly the same fight between the same two fighters who had agreed to keep their own fighters sliders unchanged....but still this wouldn't give you an exact reading. Even if you had 10 fights between them how would you be certain that is was related.

I have assumed that the prediction sliders can be used when you want to avoid something in particular (negate the kryptonite). I also assume that your prediction has to be fairly accurate. If the game engine was tight it would award a better percentage of counters the closer you are to your opponent's settings.

OR: can you simply put 100% if you want to prevent him from takedowns regardless of your opponent's "sensible" (actual) slider settings?

Is there anyway of finding out from Mike what the actual percentage increase/decrease is in the event of an a accurate/non accurate prediction?

• Upvote 1

This guy knows :) Look at his champ El Gordo crushing cans like they are going out of style.

LOL the owner or that clown org you hide in is fighting these guys in QFC's so not much better than your chump:

Leon "SugarMan" Cotton (309630)

ROFL

Karter, give this man his due fight against Puno numero uno !!!!

el gordo would kill poopuno ...then he would shag hes wife , hes sister and hes mom

so you guys leave it as it is or you put them into 50/50

Totally depends how intelligent and experienced your fighter is. If I want to negate one or two things clearly then I leave 'adapt to fight' unticked.

Although, I'm not sure if intelligence/experience affects your ability to fight accordingly if this box is unticked.

As limited as my experience is, something in particular i have noticed about the prediction slider, or perhaps moreso checking the adapt to fight, is that it doesnt take into consideration the intended use of the skillset of your fighter. If your a standup fighter and want to avoid the clinch because your afraid of the takedown and want to avoid giving your opponent any opportunity to obtain one, its not intelligent enough to know not to do that. If your fighting a mirror build then i think its worth using.