18 Year Old Tournament and new teen division

Alfred

Dawson is 2-0 so he can be a tad cocky hehehe

So the thing about Dawson is...he has no hiddens, and will get smashed if he can't get the clinch. If you try to spam the clinch and aren't successful, Dawson will get KO'd in the 2nd round because he will gas. Just some advice, take it as you will. And that is coming from a guy who has 100K invested in Dawson losing :).

So the thing about Dawson is...he has no hiddens, and will get smashed if he can't get the clinch. If you try to spam the clinch and aren't successful, Dawson will get KO'd in the 2nd round because he will gas. Just some advice, take it as you will. And that is coming from a guy who has 100K invested in Dawson losing :).

We shall see?

Just wanted to do a quick check in. I havnt been on much lately other than to make sure my fights would go smoothly but Terry Crew will be made on Tuesday which obviously gives me a big disadvantage first round for not being to train before the first round but I wanted to make sure people know I will be ready to go for that first round definitely. Last two weeks is my busiest time of the year but that comes with advantages such as getting my vip on Tuesday for 6 months and having that slot I need to make my fighter. Jack, you already know I'm gunning for you though lets be fair. It will be a miracle if a newer player like myself makes it to the finals to possibly fight jack especially since I will have the least amount of time to train. With that being said I love a challenge and Terry Crew will be in the ifc to stay.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to do a quick check in. I havnt been on much lately other than to make sure my fights would go smoothly but Terry Crew will be made on Tuesday which obviously gives me a big disadvantage first round for not being to train before the first round but I wanted to make sure people know I will be ready to go for that first round definitely. Last two weeks is my busiest time of the year but that comes with advantages such as getting my vip on Tuesday for 6 months and having that slot I need to make my fighter. Jack, you already know I'm gunning for you though lets be fair. It will be a miracle if a newer player like myself makes it to the finals to possibly fight jack especially since I will have the least amount of time to train. With that being said I love a challenge and Terry Crew will be in the ifc to stay.

We all know the finals are made for dawson. Question is which unlucky fighter will be the opponent in the finals

We all know the finals are made for dawson. Question is which unlucky fighter will be the opponent in the finals

RE: Cobra and "The Hunk" Jack Dawson.

Just wondering if a manager should be allowed to represent a fighter he's in a romantic relationship with? ;)

So wait... let me get this straight... the next knee legend is fucking Leo from Titanic? This tournament is gonna be epic :)

They said the Titanic unsinkable,

Jack Dawson unbeatable...

Will The Hunk get sunk?

Cobra says he's a legend,

some say Jack's a bellend..

Can he pull it off?

The Shadow will whack

poor Hunky Jack...

And show that he's only a punk.

And The Shadow victorious,

glorious, notorious...

Will hold the Ironman belt aloft!