18 Year Old Tournament and new teen division

Alfred

Looking for a few more entries for a 16 man 18 year old tournament to crown a champion for my new division. I'm hoping will start on the Sep 2nd.

If your fighter is 18 on the 2nd September and is able to make 265lbs you can use him.

Fights will be 4 weeks apart. Draw is random and will be available online for all to see.

Contracts will be 4 fights. 3k to win 3k to lose. No signing bonus due to the salty fellows that will release their fighter after the first loss.

Winner gets 1 year VIP, 100k and a shiny title belt and runner up gets 3 months.

This is going to lead into a new division which will open to 18 year old projects so even if you do get knocked out of the tournament there will be fights for your guy after against other 18 year old losers

P.S if something like this division has been attempted before and failed miserable for whatever reasons that I'm overlooking a heads up will be appreciated.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Jackie there is still space if you want to enter.

Still looking for 5 more guys to make up the bracket. Would love to get this going by the end of the weekend.

Also thanks to Alex K. who just added another 100k to the prize pot. Thats 300k total and probably enough now to put a little something towards 3rd place so thanks very much to you and Adam Holland.