Official UFC Camp League 2019

LeonStolz

Okay I'll do it - I will make a new thread and I would appreciate help now and then. I cannot promise I'll be super active all year.

Yes mate!

Im sure Aylib & Fallen Angel can do bits so shouldnt be too heavy.

Make a new thread and get Fallen Angel to post on page 1 so we can have up to date camps on page 1 also. I trust youll select the best rules.

Ok I will create a thread soon. Draft date will be 2nd Jan (when rankings are updated). I don't like changing too many rules but will review what seems popular then decide what to change.

People have had plenty of time to sign up, so if we have 10 participants I will probably draw a line there and randomize the draft order so we know who is goin when.

Boom.

• Upvote 1

Ok I will create a thread soon. Draft date will be 2nd Jan (when rankings are updated). I don't like changing too many rules but will review what seems popular then decide what to change.

People have had plenty of time to sign up, so if we have 10 participants I will probably draw a line there and randomize the draft order so we know who is goin when.

Boom.

10 is great - thanks for agreeing to do so :)

Can we get a randomised draft order now? Don’t need to embarrass yourself with a live video like I did last season.

10 is great - thanks for agreeing to do so :)

Can we get a randomised draft order now? Don’t need to embarrass yourself with a live video like I did last season.

lol yeah i don't think I will be doing a live instagram vid even though I quite enjoyed that.

And I wanna see these fights before I do the draft order.

• Upvote 1

Jon Jones wins and I might end up finishing second!

Also I never ruled out Nunes - just picked Cyborg due to being the bigger beast

And yeah fair play, I could do the draft order now tbh by just giving everyone a number from 1 to 10 and getting random.org to give me a random list of 10 numbers.

Yeah thats what I will be doing v shortly