King of the Beach (340k)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1594153055Untitled-2-Recovered.png

I'm making an attempt to resurrect my old org, King of the Beach, as most of the 340k orgs are dead or dying

Reserving this space in case it actually comes to fruition

Old thread: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50721&hl=

I promise some degree of writeups/posters etc. If I get some help with either matchmaking or contracts, even better chance I come through long term

• Upvote 4

tev messaged and he is back along with Underground, was just a little busy.

At the risk of sounding like a business ignoramus the best case scenario here is you buying out RFC.

I mean, I would LOVE to catch them as they fall out of their contracts and get 75%+ of all their top talent (I finally have the budget) but truth of the matter is 340k still needs 2.5 solid orgs for another 6-8 months.

A lot of them are coming to me proactively and they will continue to, but if I swallow it we are back to square 1 and then we ain`t no different than all the others that absolutely swallowed the bracket to just implode.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

RFC inactive, no buying it out.

I think Dr. Octagon and I need to collaborate to host another 340K org. Maybe show Tev what happens when you go dark. Sharks swimming in tanks. Lurking in the deep.

I`m sure Mike could fully transfer RFC to one of you two under this King of the Beach thingy.

I`ve had him do much more complicated stuff, if it benefits the game and keeps managers active I`m sure he would agree.

As soon as Archer`s inactivity date is up you will have this shark`s size 14 boot shoved so deep you won`t have to worry about ocean life anymore dont worry.

• Upvote 1