Orpheus "Big Guy" Boagrius

catako

Rep: Hello Boagrius. How do you feel?

Boagrius: I have to say I feel like crap. First fight I wasn’t ready for it at all, but on this fight I was expecting to do a lot better.

Rep: What do you think happened there?

Boagrius: I trained well, but I fell apart. I don’t know if it was the pressure, or something else but I was a bit frightened to engaje and I paid for it.

Rep: What do you think about your opponent? And we’re you prepared for the ground game ?

Boagrius: I honestly think he’s a great fighter. He pretty much had the advantage on the feet, but wanted to get me to the mat and he succeded to end the fight with a sub. What should I say more than I’m verry dissapointed about my performance.

Rep: What is next for you?

Boagrius: Well I have to recover for like a few days and it’s back in the gym again.

Rep: I heard that your manager will begin to sack a few foghters in the upcoming months. Do you think your one of them?

Boagrius: I don’t think so and I hope not. He assured me he has my back after the fight, but I must improve and show him something to get him fired up for my performance.

Rep: It was a pleasure to speak with you and I wish you all the good luck on your recovery and hopefully we will see a much improved fighter next time.

Boagrius: I can assure you and the fans I can only go up from here.

• 1 month later...

PART 2: (03.07.2015)

Rep: Hey man.

Boagrius: Hellloooowww my friend.

Rep: Wow. You drunk man ?

Boagrius: No, not at all. I'm just a bit hyped.

Rep: I can say you improved a lot since last time I've spoke with you. You in shape and ready for anything it seems.

Boagrius: I'm a lot better than then. I've been training really hard and at last I can say I am proud with my performance of lately.

Rep: You have to aknollage that your opponents weren't on their top game.

Boagrius: Yeah. That can be a factor or another factor may be I was really ready for this fights. Had great champs and I improved a lot since last time we spoke.

Rep: One of the fastest KO recently. Are you happy with that ?

Boagrius: Yea and no. I think the ref should have stopped the fight at 7 seconds and I think the opponent was out before I started to pounded on him, but hey that's just my oppinion.

Rep: What are your plans for the future?

Boagrius: No plans. Just train hard and take it one fight at a time, and we'll see where we go from there.

Rep:Ok man. Thanks for the interview and I wish you good luck in your next fights.

Boagrius: Thanks man. Good bye.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14292497323689.gif

Just a quick notice. I've been offered on a short notice a fight for the belt and I decided to take it. Fuck it, if I'm prepared for that level it remains to be seen. I could have used an extra week for training, but when the oportunity prezents itself you have to take it. I also wanted for people to see that I'm ready to fight any1 anytime. Will go into my training champ now and hopefully will be a good one as I really want to afirm myself as a champion, not as a middle pack fighter.

Yeah baby. Like I promised, I delivered. Was expecting for a great war but I am very happy with my performance. I'm glad to be the first champ here at Darkness (B613)

training asosiacian. I have great friends here that are pushing me harder and harder. I know most of them will become champions some day. I will take an interview next week, but for the moment I just want to relax and have a great time here at London, after that will go str8 to training as I won't take any break till I will become the best I can.

PART 3: (12.07.2015)

Rep: What a day for you. The new SHW champion. What does this mean to you?

Boagrius: Man I have few words to describe the feeling. I just feel so high right now

Rep: I think that is the fastest Ko in a title match. Did you expect to end the fight so quickly ?

Boagrius: Not really. I thought I was going to have a 3-4 rounds of war and finish with a KO.

Rep: We're you surprise by anithyng in this fight ?

Boagrius: I was surprised with his chin. Was expecting to last longer.

Rep: What are your plans now ?

Boagrius: Well I had 2 fights in 10 days and I wanted to take a bit of a break. But since most champions don't want to fight too often and the org has few main events for belt, I decided to step and face a greater challenge in Slick Weasel in just 11 days. So actually will be 3 fights in 21-22 days.

Rep: Do you worry about the wrestling of your opponent? What is your gameplan going into this fight?

Boagrius: No, I don't worry about anything. About my gameplan is my secret and I will stick with it. I have top go now to rest, as tomorrow will begin training again. See ya.

Rep: Thanks for the interview and hope you all the best for your next fight. Goodbye.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait to go home and enjoy the win with my team. I've had some bad fights in the beginning but Darkness has helped me to come out on top and I think I repayed my debt to them by revenging the fight I lost. Too bad Hulk isn't around so I can have my revenge to him and break his bones for beating me soo early in my career.

I will most probably take an interview in the next few days and I hope I can have at least 20 days break so I can focus on my new skills.

• Upvote 1

Damn, it's gonna be a killer one day. Looks exactly like one of my fighters, only younger and with more perspectives for a big future career. And pretty good writing.

Thanks man for the vote of confindence. He's big and now his finally strong, he started a bit slow but I had faith in him and he has become one of my best fighters. :)

• 2 weeks later...

History Recap: Bob the reporter

Boagrius was a Ko sensation after he turned 11 winning a few tournament in his amatour career. At the age of 17 his parrents died in an armed rubbery and he had a deed depression. He started eating and eating till he was almost 450 lbs. He began fighting illegal and getting into fights till one day Altair passes thru Grece and saw him. He offered to come and become a professional fighter as he saw potential in him.

Orpheus was signed in a tournament where he showed that his stamina was way off and he began training being pushed by the young talent that was training at Darkness (B613) accademy. He was signed to MMA Gods where he faced a dangerous opponent in Tony O Rangers. The resolt was devastating to him as he was dominated the hole fight till he was taken down and eventually submitted. He then swored to get better and become the fighter he was meant to be, the promissing fighter Altair saw in him.

He's next 2 fights were two quick KO/TKO and he was chosen to face the champion in Finlay Foster. He TKO his opponent in just 18 seconds and the hole 265+ division was starting to wonder about him.

His first title defence was against a dangerous grappler in Slick Weasel. Big Bear dominated the fight managing to finish his opponent with a stunning superman punch.

After being at the top of the division he then got the chance to fight Tony O Rangers again and this time was a total different story. He had improved a lot his game since last time they fought. He went total aggresive there managing to Knockdown his opponent after just 30 seconds with a nice upercut. He let Rangers get back on his feet just to clip him again with a big right hand. He smelled the blood and he went for the kill finishing the fight in just 54 seconds.

This time he felt he did great and he came with a big smile talking to the fans. After the fight he took a week off to get to his parents grave as he considered it's time to visit Greece. He was adored there by the fans. With just a few days of his arrival in Greece he got a call that he needs to come back to New York to train hard as his next opponent will be Slick Weasel who got a new manager and was hungryer then ever to get the belt.

Theyre fight will be in just 2 days and Orpheus from what we heard already finished his champ and will soon board an plane to get a few rest sessions before the fight. We can only wish him good health and hopefully he will still be the MMA GODS superheavyweight champion after the fight. We will probably get an interview with him after the fight. Cya and good day.

• Upvote 1

At MMA Gods 21 - The Rematch, Boagrius managed to make a decent fight. He started a bit lazy, but he quickly regain hes focus after he took a left hand on side of his head.
He started working Weasel body and head and with every shot connecting the crowd started to cheer louder and louder expecting another great Ko from him. After 2 min and a few seconds Big Boy connects with a beautyfull right hand that sends the contender to the floor. Even thou Weasel raised quickly to his feet, Boagrius stood on him and ended his lights with an massive overhand right. In his post fight interview he just said one sentence: 'You can cry as hard as you want but the belt is mine and will be mine for a long time. '

With this victory, Boagrius moved into first place tying Fogomayu at the most wins, and he also owns the most KO'es in the history of MMA Gods

After this streak Altair, Boagrius manager, wanted to show his appreciation for his star fighter, by making a custom skin.

http://s29.postimg.org/d92qn303b/17_1.png

I want to thank all the support I had thru my bed and my good times. I have a great team here at Darkness and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.

Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14270347009408.jpg

You really have potential big guy and when I say that, people know that it means something. It's not often that the almighty Conrad says that a fighter has potential. I rather prefer to talk smack to them and then crush their skulls. Your KO power is very nice and you have been doing great lately. Don't forget to visit the gym sometimes. I know, I love KO'ing people as well, but without training we won't be any good when we want to go to the top orgs. Good luck in your career. You have a big (225cm , 300lbs) fan ! Lets keep on destroying our opponents and who knows our paths might cross one day .

Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14270347009408.jpg

You really have potential big guy and when I say that, people know that it means something. It's not often that the almighty Conrad says that a fighter has potential. I rather prefer to talk smack to them and then crush their skulls. Your KO power is very nice and you have been doing great lately. Don't forget to visit the gym sometimes. I know, I love KO'ing people as well, but without training we won't be any good when we want to go to the top orgs. Good luck in your career. You have a big (225cm , 300lbs) fan ! Lets keep on destroying our opponents and who knows our paths might cross one day .

Thanks mate, will most probably watch your career as I did before as a future number 1 fighter. We may become one day the top guns and most surely if we're top 10 I will want to test your skills.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Following his last fight, Orpheus remained the undisputed MMA Gods champion at the SHW division.

The fight started with a quick flurry from Orpheus who managed to drop Wow in just 5 seconds after the fight started with a huge combo. Wow was already cut and a bit shaken after that combo from Orpheus, and he tried to go for the takedown to get his grip back. Boagrius saw the takedown from far away and he counter with a big left to the body which crippeled Wow. Another missed takedown and another big right hand from Orpheus landed right on the jaw.

Orpheus smelled the blood and he went for the kill. Even thou Wow was on his feet he was out after the first 2-3 punches and the referee stop the massacre.

He thanked his fans and gone right to the locker where he bandaged his pinky finger due to the big right hand that landed.

• 2 weeks later...

After 7 fight win streak all by the way of first round ko, Orpeus was induced into the MMA Gods hall of fame. Since he lost his first fight in MMA Gods, all he has done is to pile up Ko wins after Ko wins. He had 5 fights for the title and none of those went more then first round. Actually only 2 of those fights went more then 1 minute. Here is what he had to say:

I want to thank my manager for believing in me and sticking by my side in the hardest moments of my life. I think I deserved this award as I worked hard and will work even harder. My next opponent is a KO master as well and most probably we'll have a real war on the feet, probably my hardest fight since I got the belt. I have to go now and train as I want to be on my best shape for my next fight.

• Upvote 3

I want to thank my manager for believing in me and sticking by my side in the hardest moments of my life. I think I deserved this award as I worked hard and will work even harder. My next opponent is a KO master as well and most probably we'll have a real war on the feet, probably my hardest fight since I got the belt. I have to go now and train as I want to be on my best shape for my next fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14296277072583.gif

Lars "Slaughterhouse" Kristoffer Response

Yep it going to be a war and cant see this one going past the first round.Fight fans or going to be in for a real treat come October the 18 .I feel like i just about shade it and will become the new MMA Gods super heavy weight champ.Only thing i know for sure this wont be the last time i be fighting Orpheus Boagrius .

• 2 weeks later...

Lars "Slaughterhouse" Kristoffer Response

Yep it going to be a war and cant see this one going past the first round.Fight fans or going to be in for a real treat come October the 18 .I feel like i just about shade it and will become the new MMA Gods super heavy weight champ.Only thing i know for sure this wont be the last time i be fighting Orpheus Boagrius .

I have to thank you my friend for showing up. Most of the division is a bit scared from when I started the winning streak. It was a good fight, but I did get the better of you tonight, and I can't wait to see what my manager bought me this time as he promissed me it;s going to be epic.

(Little does Orpheus know that Altair already brought his present to the airline when Orpeus is going to land in New York)

http://dartzkombat.com/f/galleries/original/198381.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/30008-3x2-940x627.jpg

Q: Hellow Boagrius! How do you feel after another big win?

A: Hey. I actually feel very good. Got another quick Ko and now I'm back in training.

Q: Your opponent kept insisting with the takedowns, but with no avail. Did you know he was going to do that? And how did you prepare for it?

A: I kind of knew he was going to come and try to take me down and try my wrestling, but I prepared well and I actually beated on sparring partners on the ground. Either they sucked or I'm pretty good in that department as well.

Q: You knockdown him after 1 min and 40 second. Why didn't you try to finish the fight right there and go for the kill.

A: I don't neeed to do that. I like to fight the guys on the feet where I can either get them into clinch or destroy them from outside.

Q: Were you surprised as the referee took his time to stop the fight ?

A: Actually I was. He was out on his feet after the first punch landed right on the tample. I looked a bit at the referee and he didn't look like stopping it. I punch him again and the referee was still not impressed with the lack of response from my opponent so I kept punching till Andrews was out for good.

Q: Who do you think it will be next for you?

A: I don't know. I kind of cleaned out the division as I faced and beaten all the top guys in less then 1 round. I could see facing wow or Lars again. But I hope I get a few weeks, a month maybe, of rest as I think I did my contribution for the org and till then the other contestants should have a 2-3 fights win steak.

• 1 month later...

It's been a month and a half from when I gave my last thoughts to the press. I've been training very hard, and I managed my 10th consecutive Ko in this division. Lars my friend I know you came prepared tonight, but I'm sorry you didn't have the chance to show our your skills. You pretty much cleaned the division, but still I came out on top. I can only get better and I hope I will meet you again. Anyway enjoying my succes, sparring with champions like Lungu and Leuka has it benefits. Now Conrad came to see how we do it and hopefully we all will emerge better then ever.

• Upvote 2

It's been a month and a half from when I gave my last thoughts to the press. I've been training very hard, and I managed my 10th consecutive Ko in this division. Lars my friend I know you came prepared tonight, but I'm sorry you didn't have the chance to show our your skills. You pretty much cleaned the division, but still I came out on top. I can only get better and I hope I will meet you again. Anyway enjoying my succes, sparring with champions like Lungu and Leuka has it benefits. Now Conrad came to see how we do it and hopefully we all will emerge better then ever.

​Lars "Slaughterhouse" Kristoffer response

Damn i am better then that performance and i didn't give the fans a proper contest like they deserved .I am highly disappointed in myself and i guess it back to training for me .Yes now that you said it i have cleaned out the division .I have no idea who my next opponent is but i believe i will have to have a long long training camp before i even think about facing you again.More then likely my next fight will be the last one i do in this org for awhile .I believe a change of org and a chance to be champ in a different org would do wonders for me. Don/t worry when i fill the gaps in my game i will be looking for your ass for some revenge so don/t get to complacent in training and enjoy the high live to much .I suggest have a picture of me hanging up in your training gym .If you ever thinking about taken easy look at it and remember what coming for you down the road

​Lars "Slaughterhouse" Kristoffer response

Damn i am better then that performance and i didn't give the fans a proper contest like they deserved .I am highly disappointed in myself and i guess it back to training for me .Yes now that you said it i have cleaned out the division .I have no idea who my next opponent is but i believe i will have to have a long long training camp before i even think about facing you again.More then likely my next fight will be the last one i do in this org for awhile .I believe a change of org and a chance to be champ in a different org would do wonders for me. Don/t worry when i fill the gaps in my game i will be looking for your ass for some revenge so don/t get to complacent in training and enjoy the high live to much .I suggest have a picture of me hanging up in your training gym .If you ever thinking about taken easy look at it and remember what coming for you down the road

I know your better than that perfomance. I caught you right from the start with that big counter. ;)