Luis Pena vs Steve Garcia

Gabriel Silva vs Kyler Phillips

Brendan Allen vs Tom Breese

Marcin Tybura vs Serghei Spivac

Jordan Griffin vs TJ Brown

Aalon Cruz vs Spike Carlyle

Sean Brady vs Ismail Naurdiev

*Dawson missed weight by 3.5 pounds, fined 30% of purse

**Figuiredo missed weight by 2.5 pounds, fined 30% of purse and can't win title.

ESPN+ Main Card 8PM EST

Joeseph Benavidez vs Deiveson Figuiredo

Felicia Spencer vs Zarah Fairn

Ion Cutelaba vs Magomed Ankalaev

Megan Anderson vs Norma Dumont

Derrick Minner vs Grant Dawson

ESPN+ Prelims 5PM EST

Mike Davis vs Giga Chikadze

Luis Pena vs Garcia Jr

• Upvote 1

I only know Benavidez and Figueiredo.

Who the fuck are all the rest?

You’ve never heard of Cutelaba and Tybura?

• Upvote 2

heard Deiveson missed weight ?

Yeah, by two pounds, he can’t win the title. And loses 30% of his purse.

Joeseph Benavidez vs Deiveson Figuiredo**

Felicia Spencer vs Zarah Fairn

Ion Cutelaba vs Magomed Ankalaev

Megan Anderson vs Norma Dumont

Darrick Minner vs Grant Dawson*

ESPN+ Prelims 5PM EST

Luis Pena vs Steve Garcia

Deiveson Figueiredo

Felicia Spencer

Magomed Ankalaev

Megan Anderson

Grant Dawson

Gabriel Silva

Brendan Allen

Marcin Tybura

Luis Peña

Jordan Griffin

Aalon Cruz

Sean Brady

• Upvote 1

Worst stoppage of all times. This card is not going to be remembered in history because of Figueiredo win, great prospects performance, nice grappling fights or anything like that. People will talk about it like: "Do you remember that card with the Cutelaba stoppaged? Dude that was bad!".

This moron fucking single handledly ruined the card.

• Upvote 2

Worst stoppage of all times. This card is not going to be remembered in history because of Figueiredo win, great prospects performance, nice grappling fights or anything like that. People will talk about it like: "Do you remember that card with the Cutelaba stoppaged? Dude that was bad!".

This moron fucking single handledly ruined the card.

Figueiredo already ruined the card when he missed weight by 2.5 pounds.

• Upvote 1

so Cutelaba saying that he was just playing possum, waiting to counter attack until the referee stopped the fight.

I think this is where that replay option should come in handy in mma right? I might be wrong but it seems that replay thing is never being used ...

so Cutelaba saying that he was just playing possum, waiting to counter attack until the referee stopped the fight.

I think this is where that replay option should come in handy in mma right? I might be wrong but it seems that replay thing is never being used ...

I believe that was exactly what he was doing, i tweeted it live on twitter when he did it. Bottom line he was going to get destroyed, Ion has aggression and throws haymaker washer woman punches in the first round, then dies in the second round. Trouble is, one of ANkalievs strengths is his discipline and systematic style ( yeah I know Paul craig but that was a freak result). Ion was unlucky in that the ref saw his fake wobbles and called the fight, I actually think Ankalaev believed he was playing possum if you look at the methodical way he was still using precision striking even though cutelaba looked hurt. I really hope they have a rematch and they give the same odds on Ankalaev because he destroys Ion in the 2nd round and we get to win money twice on the same lock. Ion has aggression and power, he has very poor standup and fight IQ. Most importantly he has no gas tank. ANkalaev probability should be -300 in a rematch so anything better than that you are getting value

This fight needs to happen again.

I hope its changed to a NC, this is the worst stoppage since Drew Dober vs Leandro Silva, even though it was a submission it was changed to a NC after the original result was a technical submission win for Silva, at home in Brazil of all places.. I was shocked when they rightfully overturned that.

This fight needs to happen again.

I hope its changed to a NC, this is the worst stoppage since Drew Dober vs Leandro Silva, even though it was a submission it was changed to a NC after the original result was a technical submission win for Silva, at home in Brazil of all places.. I was shocked when they rightfully overturned that.

NC is really the fair decision. Dont think it is going to happen. Still want to see post fight press conference (if anyone has a link)

Also, Alibabagodov stated he felt disrespected by the taunt (and the crowd) and doesnt want the rematch, dunno if it is going to happen as well