Photo

Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

Steel Penn Icon

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

Poll: Clinton Or Trump (61 member(s) have cast votes)

Who whould you vote for?

1. Voted Clinton (28 votes [45.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.90%

2. Voted Trump (33 votes [54.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,413 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 18 June 2016 - 04:09 PM

Why the fuck are "first lady" and "candidate" listed as experience.

As a Senator, Clinton fucked up on the most important vote of her time, and as a Secretary of State she didn't do anything noteworthy and essentially kept the status quo.

Valid point, i was about to say that.

#42 itakebrides

itakebrides

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:02 PM

she is one of the biggest  supporters for rights and opportunities for women and girls, LGBT people, and young people around the world.

Russell_Crowe_Loves_Fighting_Fighting_Ar

#43 gwad12345

gwad12345

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:12 PM

clinton believes in nothing. How that isn't obvious to everyone is beyond me. Trump, however, also believes in nothing and again, how that isnt obvious to all of his supporters is beyond me.

Still prefer clinton because although she is no less disingenuous in the views she is pushing now, those views are much, much less dangerous to me than the ones Trump disingenuously espouses. 

#44 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,474 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:52 PM

I'm looking forward to Bill being the first ever First Man and having to go off on sight seeing tours with the other wives.

#45 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:30 AM

Clinton is far more qualified to be president than trump can anybody honestly say other wise?

#46 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:43 AM

Valid point, i was about to say that.

As First Lady, Hillary Clinton did not fit in the mold ,She testified before Congress on health care issues, went overseas to represent the US, and played an influential role as an adviser in her husband's Presidency.

thats why she was not just a first lady she was apart of bills Presidency.

#47 kenlow73

kenlow73

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,140 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Video Editing, Music, Pro Wrestling, MMA, Bucs, Bulls, Boltz, Rays, Magic, Noles, Vegas Golden Knights, and The UNLV Running Rebs.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:23 AM

fe10dce4008da6433369774c824eff27.png

23844f55e258c7d5f0a812c3eb54b9ec.gif1490140446hxf_logo.png55c16b1bd76c7b2b605aa607029bf545.png

#48 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,266 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:07 AM

Gary Johnson is by far the best thing that could happen to this country.

But he'll never win.  Clinton is a cbomb.  Trump is a douche.

I would take Richard Nixon before any of these two crooks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:49 AM

I'm looking forward to Bill being the first ever First Man and having to go off on sight seeing tours with the other wives.

Sleeping with all of them

#50 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,525 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:44 AM

I am basing my judgement purely off watching some youtube videos. I've only really seen some material for trump, clinton and sanders and I don't know if Sanders stands a chance at all now but I would definitely have voted for him if it were between those 3. I honestly can't decide between the other 2. Both seem awful from what I have seen.

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

Tournaments hosted: World Dominance 2013GONY 1GONY 2GONY 3, UFC Camp league 2016 + 2017.

#51 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,967 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:45 AM

Sleeping with all of them

5kpzdx.jpg

1410590406devilsrejects1.jpg

"I am the devil... and I am here to do the Devil's work."

Bomb Squad knocked into retirement by Biggums

#52 Ashbourne

Ashbourne

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:48 AM

Would you like to die via gunshot or would you prefer to drown? Both candidates are dangerous.

#53 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,984 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:44 PM

Both are clueless..

I'm glad Im Canadian right now, let's just say. I wouldn't want to have to choose between those options.
Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

Posted Image

#54 PUREEVIL

PUREEVIL

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 514 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:50 PM

As First Lady, Hillary Clinton did not fit in the mold ,She testified before Congress on health care issues, went overseas to represent the US, and played an influential role as an adviser in her husband's Presidency.

thats why she was not just a first lady she was apart of bills Presidency.

and as secretary of state she let 4 Americans die in Libya , had own personal email account in a basement in a college dorm where anyone could and did hack into classified info.  she also took millions of dollars from every country that hates gays and the lgbt agenda so much  they kill them. Clinton is a fraud who needs to be in jail , trump is just stepping in to fill the void of common since and most people like him for that.  me id just assume we go ahead and get the next civil war rollin and rid ourselves of anyone who is not  110% for America.

• Guests

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:22 PM

If anyone thinks Trump is "common sense" they are foolish.

#56 GiankaBonghi

GiankaBonghi

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:51 PM

Looks like i made it even with my last vote, well Clinton is just as bad as Trump, between the two evils i would choose the lessen one, so Donald  here you go.

If Killary win, expect a war with Iran, within 2 years from her election, and a much more tougher and meaner cold war with the roosky.

#57 shockg

shockg

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 831 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:38 PM

clinton believes in nothing. How that isn't obvious to everyone is beyond me. Trump, however, also believes in nothing and again, how that isnt obvious to all of his supporters is beyond me.

Still prefer clinton because although she is no less disingenuous in the views she is pushing now, those views are much, much less dangerous to me than the ones Trump disingenuously espouses. 

This. This right here is exactly how I feel. Not happy with either but Trump is Bush Jr, smart enough to manipulate people to get into office, but will have practices and policy that could cause tremendous harm not only in the US.

#58 shockg

shockg

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 831 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:42 PM

Looks like i made it even with my last vote, well Clinton is just as bad as Trump, between the two evils i would choose the lessen one, so Donald  here you go.

If Killary win, expect a war with Iran, within 2 years from her election, and a much more tougher and meaner cold war with the roosky.

You think our allies want Trump to win? Trump is going to get us into a war faster than shit. He will tilt the economy even further towards the rich all the while telling other world leaders how it is because he's going to MAGA! He is a fool when it comes to international politics. He's a DECENT, but dishonest businessman, not a politician.

I do agree with Trump about TPP though. That is an uber shitty "trade" proposal.

#59 JLP

JLP

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:40 PM

You think our allies want Trump to win? Trump is going to get us into a war faster than shit. He will tilt the economy even further towards the rich all the while telling other world leaders how it is because he's going to MAGA! He is a fool when it comes to international politics. He's a DECENT, but dishonest businessman, not a politician.

I do agree with Trump about TPP though. That is an uber shitty "trade" proposal.

I'm curious where you come up with the idea that Trump will get us into a war.  He talks tough about terrorism (funniest and saddest thing is how the media and leftists shit all over trump for him saying that he would kill the families of terrorists when Obama has been doing that for almost 8 years without a peep) but has actually expressed that he would be willing to talk to Russia, China, and other "adversial" states.  Clinton, on the other hand, comes from a very aggressive regime and as an agent of the neo-con establishment she would undoubtedly continue the 44 year old neo-con agenda of gunboat politics, fomenting revolutions and aiding and abetting fundamentalist terrorism. 

On tilting the economy to favor the rich, you are once again way off base.  Clinton is the choice of Wall St and the big banks.  They have dumped millions (maybe billions) into her campaign and the incredibly shady Clinton Foundation.   She endorses and supports all the "free trade" agreements that have sucked much of the middle and working classes' wealth out of this country since Nafta was signed in the early 90s. 

I think the country is desperately in need of a non-establishment, populist president.  Unfortunately Trump is the candidate that comes closest to that description since the Democrat party bosses lined up against sanders.  I wont vote for him, he has no chance of winning my state anyway but I hope we are lucky enough to have him pull off a miracle and keep Clinton from continuing to push the neo-con agenda for another term.

#60 JLP

JLP

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:35 PM

http://www.breitbart...-if-trump-wins/

Clinton threatened that the United States could disarm Iran by military action and warned that “They’ll be celebrating in the Kremlin” if Trump wins. Clinton said that it is imperative not to allow Russian leader Vladimir Putin, an ally of Iran, to celebrate. Clinton also said that a U.S. “vacuum” overseas would allow other countries to dictate policy around the globe. Clinton also took credit for the Iran deal that allows that Islamic country to continue its nuclear program—which keeps Clinton’s hypothetical war with Iran on the table.

Trump has presented himself as a candidate who will “not seek war or aggression,” according to the Republican’s “America First” speech at Washington’s Mayflower Hotel. Trump has also pledged to “get along” with Russia and allow the Russians to collaborate in global efforts to stop ISIS.

Here are some of Clinton’s foreign policy remarks Thursday, which take a consistently aggressive line toward Russia and Iran, in stark contrast to Trump’s “America First” messaging.....

Nobel Peace Prize Winner Obama's civilian death toll is up to 116 since '09.  https://www.yahoo.co...-193113911.html

*That number excludes civilians killed in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steel Penn, Icon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users