Fighte Slots change to Fighters & Staff Slots?

MMATycoon

Yes on all counts. I'd love both a slave, the ability to keep my tards around for coach duty until they die of old age and more slots to try out new builds.

My reaction to this:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/89001/eb7diq.gif

I agree. Could be interesting. Would these said retired coaches help increase a younger guys learning speed? How much of a difference would they make as cornermen? I say yes but just a couple questions about their functions and effectiveness

not if 5 are non-fighting staff members.

this would also take care of the "i don't want anyone else to pick up my fighter after i sack him" crowd.

Good point. What about the mindset of a new player who comes on and immediately notices all the top players have spent about $150 on their VIP and extra fighter slots? That might be a turn off, idk.

[sarcasm] NO ! Don't you people see the old ways were the best. This will chase all the best managers away. I don't have time to do all this stuff as my life is really busy and meaningful, and despite that fact the only thing that's important to me is being a top ranked manager,, and this would give newer manager's un fair advantages.. AND I HAVE NOO TIME inbetween work and posting in threads complaining about these very changes constantly I'm very busy! Can't you all see how this will break everything we've come to know and love!?! How can I be the only one who sees this? Your telling me now I'll have to work out my slider's, scout opponents intelligently, plan my sliders carefully, and now what interview assititants? This is becoming a crazy time drain! One day you fools,,, one day you will dredge back up this post and hold me in a higher esteem when you will see I forsaw and predicted the downfall of this game right here, right now.... You've been warned! Change be damned! [/sarcasm]

• Upvote 1

ON A SERIOUS NOTE............

If we are gonna get ass and tits..err I mean assistants ....

Then that's what they literally should be...

What I mean is... Make the assitants a money sink... and make them females.. with avatars and skills.. that we hire....

use the program you used to make some female models,,, and let our "assistants" be some what of a status symbol.

(and they better show some nice clevage for the most high priced)

and before you white knights get all gooey on me let's face facts... THE VAST majority of people playing this game are guys...and I can't imagine that the women,, and parents of younger children playing this game are gonna get bent about CARTOON clevage.....let's be real people

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

ON A SERIOUS NOTE............

If we are gonna get ass and tits..err I mean assistants ....

Then that's what they literally should be...

What I mean is... Make the assitants a money sink... and make them females.. with avatars and skills.. that we hire....

use the program you used to make some female models,,, and let our "assistants" be some what of a status symbol.

(and they better show some nice clevage for the most high priced)

and before you white knights get all gooey on me let's face facts... THE VAST majority of people playing this game are guys...and I can't imagine that the women,, and parents of younger children playing this game are gonna get bent about CARTOON clevage.....let's be real people

Don't you see what you've just done?! My god I can't believe you've gone and opened this door....

Ok where are you Sackett? You know you're gonna lead this into the Broken Halo Strip Club...

i would assume that cornermen WOULD be retired fighters and the advice that they give WOULD be based off of their experience and intelligence hiddens. that's kind of how it is in real life. when you're picking your cornermen, you're picking guys that you percieve to be intelligent about fighting and to have good knowledge of fight tactics. in this game i've had fighters before that i felt pretty strongly that they were intelligent. sure would be nice if they got to corner some of my fighters that i suspected to not be quite as shrude

i like the one for supplement schedule. i'd probly take advantage of that since i struggle mightily with switching supplements

are the fighters for seminars something that every manager gets to possess to teach his own stable of fighters? or is that something that is specific to gym owners? and if it's specific to gym owners, then how many are we talking per gym? and are they something that you can pick up and drop freely? for instance, one sunday i may have jigoro kane show up. the next may be yb sol and so on

Good point. What about the mindset of a new player who comes on and immediately notices all the top players have spent about $150 on their VIP and extra fighter slots? That might be a turn off, idk.

at some point, every player here had to decide if they wanted to spend their money on the game or not. i don't see how this would be any different. there's a lot of managers that haven't bought the extra fighter slots now. there's a lot that only bought the extra fighter slots so they could have sparbots. i even know a few managers that haven't bought extra slots and still have not ever used all 10 slots that come with vip.

buy 3 years of madden, or halo whatever and u hit $150...and that's required to play, this isn't.

if that's a turn off, then they never woulda played and if they had, they'd never stay.

• Upvote 1