The League of Leagues

i mean, seriously wtf

im so pumped and excited about this thing and what do i see at the event im fighting?

two of zyds fighters fighting each other.

that sucks.

at least they have 2 different managers. I agree though it doesn't look good at the top of the event, however I'm going to guess it's only to help with the event rating to start out with.

i mean, seriously wtf

im so pumped and excited about this thing and what do i see at the event im fighting?

two of zyds fighters fighting each other.

that sucks.

I'm sorry you have an issue with that but I have to look to earn enough to pay out over 2.5 million in prizes by myself. After a couple of weeks itll be fine in terms of having guys who can main event but for the beginning stages, it makes a lot more sense financially to find someone to main event for you. DoA, Zyd and alexi were nice enough to volunteer and send a couple of guys down for a couple of fights. They didn't ask for any specific opponents but I felt like I matched them up well. In fact, a zyd fighter vs an old zyd fighter is pretty much the most even matchup possible!

I don't see the problem here! If you were so excited for the tournament, maybe you could've volunteered a fighter to Me an event for us as well!

shure mate.

i probably missed you noticing that you could use some decent fighters for main events.

heres my fighter without contract and with decent hype/pop: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=109291

I dont like to travel my guys but if im to fight and possibly benefit from the tourny i can do something for it as well :)

hit me up in the game if you would be interested in he could be of use for you.

P.S. i have nothing against you needind main eventers and such.

its jest the last shitstorms that went throught the forum about what zyd was doing, the thing with syn using exploits, holes in code or whatever we call it, to get money to run businesse etc. and suddenly theres two zyds guys in main event. i think its not that weird i was confused.

Shiv it does my show the fixtures on tho brackets tho does it are they available anywhere mate ?

Um, didn't follow what you said at all, can you rephrase?

Fixtures are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjR_ld1UtbgddDdmSlJxdTZ0cXZQSjhtcWpkOThnd1E&pli=1#gid=1

I hereby declare Mitch McDonald the winner of The League of Leagues, may as well end the tourney now.

The gauntlet has been thrown!

• 6 years later...