MMATycoon Court: Karter vs Camara

Rambo

Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

Petition: if your 'powerful friends' win this for you, they should get the money.

Nah man, I get the maneys. I always get the maneys.

I need it to buy VIP (it runs fast w 2 companies) and to fund FARTMMA (which is a great cause, fair fights only).

And it`s not like I don`t give back:

- Whenevr I accumulate 300-400 VIP days from low ball offers I give back .. to da people. I always go back and purchase 3 months offers from new managers that need it.

- I also continue to lose $ on low rating events. But this keeps non elite managers in the game via fighting and fair fights resulting in occasional wins and keeping them in the game.

Money is tight fam, my POWERFUL backers gave me 10M and thank Gawd I only bet 5M on this first bet because I have started dipping into the other 5M for various expenses.

But as always, I am 1 win away from SHOCkING the MMAT Universe at any point and MAKING THAT CHEDDAR.

Fun Fact: More people stayed awake last Saturday waiting for the Chris Steve fight than UFC main event.

• Downvote 4

Nah man, I get the maneys. I always get the maneys.

I need it to buy VIP (it runs fast w 2 companies) and to fund FARTMMA (which is a great cause, fair fights only).

And it`s not like I don`t give back:

- Whenevr I accumulate 300-400 VIP days from low ball offers I give back .. to da people. I always go back and purchase 3 months offers from new managers that need it.

- I also continue to lose $ on low rating events. But this keeps non elite managers in the game via fighting and fair fights resulting in occasional wins and keeping them in the game.

Money is tight fam, my POWERFUL backers gave me 10M and thank Gawd I only bet 5M on this first bet because I have started dipping into the other 5M for various expenses.

But as always, I am 1 win away from SHOCkING the MMAT Universe at any point and MAKING THAT CHEDDAR.

Fun Fact: More people stayed awake last Saturday waiting for the Chris Steve fight than UFC main event.

King of Cringe at it again.

• Upvote 2

Fuck seriously? I just created a fighter TODAY

I would be interested if some testing is allowed.

But yeah, I "only pissed out after you put your name in"

You desperate karen lol

I pay 10mi for every Camara belt stripped and sacked. Cmon guys! Easy money!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I`m gonna say this and please listen carefully:

I know you are butthurt about Butch.

I had my ups and downs with Butch over the years, most of the time he hated my guts but sometimes he was nice out of the blue. I honestly have no idea where/when it began. I never hated him or even disliked him. He made me chuckle most times.

And always treated him fair, even when I should have DQed Madness from Restricted ID org of the year 2019 I did not because once accepted (it got through during the nominations even though they built their early Hype with older fighters) it was my mistake and I own up to my mistakes.

Butch was an interesting character, some days he would wake up and email me insulting my mother and other days he would wake up and beg for forgiveness and blame the copious amounts of drugs in his system for past transgressions.

I never judged him and was always polite by email.

Addiction is an ugly thing.

And I can tell you 100% Butch is better off without playing this game as an org manager. It was all consuming in his case and that is never good.

I closed your Island gym because it broke Island tradition and gave your alliance an unfair advantage. It was nothing personal, it was my values vs your lack of values and you lost.

The World ain`t all Sunshine and Rainbows Boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

I suggest you watch this video and absorb it. It will truly help you when the time comes to get a job, found a family and all them grown up things we do.

Sincerely,

Ibby

The Tri-Champ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Too long didnt read.

Still waiting that $$$ you were going to send me. I REEEEEALLY depend on it. Please! I might not be able to bank my gym! My money is running out!

Still offering money to everybody else

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1