MMATycoon Court: Karter vs Camara

Rambo

Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

I feel as though I can be impartial in this as I think you are both beneath me and have cheated me in game at various times.

If going only by that forum thread you posted, it quite clearly states 10 million is the bet. HOWEVER, I do recognise that Camara could have quite easily edited those posts and there is no way to tell (as far as I'm aware at least) if he has or not. As it stands right this second though it looks as though the bet was for 10 mil.

• Upvote 5

I am going for the rap battle option, followed up with a 5 v 5 ID tournament to end the dual. The winner gets the 5 million (which will be stored in escrow to avoid any back stabbing).

So I have to win my 5M again???

a2b6718c681a0d7455804313cc585de0.gif

That sounds so ridiculous my mysterious backers might actually agree to it :)

5 v 5 sounds aboot right. Camara vs Convicted it shall be !

I have no idea how this rap battle will work but yeah someone post in forums and we can figure it out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why not just film yourselves with your phones, a rap battle featuring only audio won't come off nearly as personal. It would be that much easier to upload as well.

No wai

If the ladies here see my muscles IRL they will die and stop playing the game, thus losing Mike millions and he will never fix the speed hack.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No wai

If the ladies here see my muscles IRL they will die and stop playing the game, thus losing Mike millions and he will never fix the speed hack.

The Stepdads got an exclusive pre-release of CKs recording taking a shit on you and everyone you are affiliated w/. Why don't you write up a poor excuse for a free-style, and the CK masterpiece will be made public as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The Stepdads got an exclusive pre-release of CKs recording taking a shit on you and everyone you are affiliated w/. Why don't you write up a poor excuse for a free-style, and the CK masterpiece will be made public as well.

LOL

Dear Alex, if you can`t be positive on May the 4th I suggest you watch videos of Baby Yoda all day and rethink your life choices lol

Your negativity is not welcome here.

I haven`t needed Tycoon $ since I took El Jarmas Island lunch money along with his org and his manhood, this is all about the LOLs

I suggest you go back to fighting yourself, terrified of losing Hype, and leave the real talk to the ALPHAS of the ycoon wurld.

• Upvote 2

LOL

Dear Alex, if you can`t be positive on May the 4th I suggest you watch videos of Baby Yoda all day and rethink your life choices lol

Your negativity is not welcome here.

I haven`t needed Tycoon $ since I took El Jarmas Island lunch money along with his org and his manhood, this is all about the LOLs

I suggest you go back to fighting yourself, terrified of losing Hype, and leave the real talk to the ALPHAS of the ycoon wurld.

Sorry, in between your usual off-topic rambling, I didn't see a freestyle. Karter whooped your ass before you wrote down the first word of a freestyle. You're mentally weak son. Both IRL as well as your online "playboy" persona.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you will make our poster?

Good then :) that`s settled

My Inbox is already getting bombarded with emails such as:

"Ibby WTF is this Rap Battle"

"Ibby, you signed a contract, WTF Super Fights"

"Ibby, are you gonna take Convicted`s lunch money again? "

"Ibby, the child is yours"

"Ibby, save 350k right meow"

As you can see.. I have a shit lot to do before I get back to this but will be back to keep coordinating. Alex start the concept art and don`t comebacl to this thread until you have a few solid ideas for the poster.

I had to google the meaning of "Antagonist" after fucking Walt Disney woke up from his slumber and posted in that other thread. I thought he had called my penis meh , happy that`s not the case.

Scared man (ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop)
Scaredman Ibby
I'm the Scared man
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scared man)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Everybody chickens one way or the other
So check out my message to you
As a matter of fact, I don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scaredman can flee from it, so can you
Everybody's sayin' that the Scaredman chickens
But doesn't ever face the rap battle
But what you don't know, I'm gonna tell you right now
That the chickening and facing cans at FARTMA is the same thing
Yo, I'm the Scaredman
Where's the Scaredman?
I'm the Scaredman

Everybody chickens one way or the other

So check out my message to you
As a matter of fact, don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scaredman can flee from it, brother, so can you
I'm the Scared man
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
  • Upvote 8

No it isn't cause no one gives a shit about you tbh lol.

I'll relay to CK your exact words: "I'm a bitch and decline the freestyle challenge. Brb gotta lick Grumpys grundle."

Apparently people give a shit to set up this thread son.

You are just pissy because Karter/Convicted and I have not spiraled into a poop monkey battle and name calling like you always do :)

I like to think of myself as a Mathew McCamara type from the movie "The Gentlemen". Stylish, wealthy and damn sexy (I have a 6 pack, just deal with it).

You are like the dumb russian heroin junkie kid that gets thrown out the balcony HAHAHA

Great movie :)

Apparently people give a shit to set up this thread son.

You are just pissy because Karter/Convicted and I have not spiraled into a poop monkey battle and name calling like you always do :)

I like to think of myself as a Mathew McCamara type from the movie "The Gentlemen". Stylish, wealthy and damn sexy (I have a 6 pack, just deal with it).

You are like the dumb russian heroin junkie kid that gets thrown out the balcony HAHAHA

Great movie :)

014844208d604bc793e4863209c794f0.jpg

• Upvote 1