Money Lost from Cancelled Private Flights

Lefty

This has happened several times and I have lost quite a bit of money already when I book a private jet flight but something is wrong like departure location or the time of the flight not lining up and I have to cancel the flight after booking the flight for a fighter.

What happens is even if I cancel the flight from the flights page the money is still not refunded. I have done both cancelling of the flight for the fighter and deleting the flight from the jet page and both ways you still lose all the money involved in the flight.

I usually launder money through my private jets and this has lost me a lot of money so far so I think it should be fixed to refund the money back to the fighters bank account because it doesn't even go to the jet once the flight is cancelled. I don't think it even goes to the jet if the flight "happens" (because the flight would just be a glitch and the error would cause it to not happen due to wrong location or time anyway) in the first place.

So has this happened to anyone else? Is there something I am missing? This is a glitch as far as I am concerned and should be fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...