New Fight Promotion (KT + MMA + Grappling) in the works

listerman

Tycoon manager James Listerman has been exploring options and analyzing needs of the current fight organization business side of the game. After a long investigation, it was clear that the #1 issue is that there’s currently nowhere for KT fighters to showcase their skills, other than MMA orgs.

“There’s a lot of fight orgs out there, some come and go, but there’s absolutely nothing when it comes to KT. We see tournaments once in a while, hell, we can also spot certain orgs that throw in a few KT events here and there just to keep fighters active. I’ve decided to give this a go, so I’m starting a KT Fight Promotion.”, said James Listerman.

After travelling across the world to study the market in various cities, it’s the Rio de Janeiro President himself that caught the attention of Listerman. “I was a bit surprised by the interest of the Brazilian community towards KT. Nevertheless, I told the President I would consider Rio de Janeiro as my top choice for the base of the Fight Promotion. I will even consider hosting multiple Grappling tournaments since most BJJ talent is from this part of the world.”, added Listerman regarding his talk with the Rio President.

The Fight Promotion will also feature a MMA roster for young talent, contracting 18 to 22 year old fighters.

So far, the Fight Promotion is planned with the following features (subject to change after further analysis):

KT Open ID,

• Divisions:

• Lightweight (155 and less)

• Middleweight (156 to 185)

• Heavyweight (186 to 300)

• 1 event per week, unless the demand increases,

• Cage fights, 3 rounds of 5 minutes (5 rounds title bouts),

• Contracts based on KT hype + Popularity.

MMA 340k+

• Divisions:

• Featherweight (145 and less)

• Welterweight (146 to 170)

• Light Heavyweight (171 to 205)

• Heavyweight (206 to 265)

• 1 event per week, unless the demand increases,

• Cage fights, 3 rounds of 5 minutes (5 rounds title bouts),

• Contracts based on MMA hype + Popularity.

Grappling Tournaments

• Divisions:

• 205+

• Still early process, more info to come.

• Upvote 7

Rio President? Who's that?

You know.. Bob.. Bob something, I don't know, he presented himself as the Rio President, who am I to question him. He was dressed in a suit, had 2 bodyguards and spoke with a thick Brazilian accent. Now that I think about it, the bodyguards could have been just 2 random guys. Nevertheless, Rio sounded nice, and the weather... can't turn that down.

• Upvote 1