ATTENTION: Latrobe Arundel

POTUS should fight someone like Gagnon. Old man on a skid, but still dangerous. Similar rank too.

15685172046093.gif

POTUS: Is this the same Gagnon "The Revenant" Chris Steve derailed to get to the #1 P4P spot back in da days and was being passed around Stepdads HQ worst than Bjorn`s mum?

If so we ACCEPT, would be cool if we do the fight at CEC to support John. A glorious PFC vs CEC matchup!

If this is just some random Gagnon like the 100000000 they have in Quebec, Canada we also ACCEPT. At Camp Camara we love poutine. And NO your president has never confused Poutine with that freaking guy! #FakeNews

putin-versus-poutine.jpg

• Downvote 2

It's fun to think back to those early days of playing. I started the game 2018-02-26 and LA lost to MJ on 2018-04-12. Needless to say he was one of my early creations and after the Franca loss BFF let his contract run out. So you never know what you might have on your hands.

Tough title fight vs Ispa Mfer upcoming for LA. Gagnon would kick Trump's paper tiger ass any day even at age 33. I want to see Atunes vs Tantor, that would be a good one!

• Upvote 2

It's fun to think back to those early days of playing. I started the game 2018-02-26 and LA lost to MJ on 2018-04-12. Needless to say he was one of my early creations and after the Franca loss BFF let his contract run out. So you never know what you might have on your hands.

Tough title fight vs Ispa Mfer upcoming for LA. Gagnon would kick Trump's paper tiger ass any day even at age 33. I want to see Atunes vs Tantor, that would be a good one!

Actually probably only one who doesent want Atunes vs Tantor is Crish Karter. He offered some 500 ranked guys for Tantor instead of Atunes, thats why fight wont be happening..

Mfer vs Arundel.

Mfer ended Anthony Falcones 12 fight win streak. Im currently at 5 fight win streak against Action Jackson, so basically Arundel is underdog.

• Upvote 3

Fun fact: Atunes won the axe kicking championships in 2020.

The Ass Kicking Championships would be more impressive, what about those? :yes: Of course, I say this as I have two upcoming fights in the next month with you I believe, which I fully expect to get a demonstration of exactly how those ass kicking events go...with my guys on the receiving end! Haha!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13922388196887.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:48 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Cut). Frank Stein!

I hate to see fights end this way + Pekka has become a fav of mine, mullet and all.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another win but Ispa is a tough Mfer. Thanks for a good fight Jorma.

You too.

My playstyle is to keep only really good fighters and because that my second oldest active fighter after Mfer is 25 years old. You can get fighter into high ranks even with decent hiddens, but if you want to get that guy who stays at top you need to have hiddens :thumbup:

• Upvote 1