LACC (Los Angeles Combat Club) Submission Wrestling World Championship

Monsieur.Camara

How about an elimination with my guy. Willing to go on any notice

Just my 2 cents, if there is a sitting alternate then I would put said person since I was eliminated fairly. If no alternate then the elimination idea I'm ok with or I even think a bye to the next round for said next opponent is ok

Either of these ideas are good. I forgot about Alternates, but might be better than someone who got bumped out getting a free shot back in. No offense to either of you. But I am not the one calling the shots, so....

I hope he comes back not just for the tournament but my island fighter is in his org and if he doesnt come back soon will run of money and wont be able to train untill his contract is up. Side note I would love to see Blake Phoenix in the semis vs me. However in all 3 previous tournaments i have been in, i have lost round 2 ironically last one was to Blake.

• Upvote 1

I hope he comes back not just for the tournament but my island fighter is in his org and if he doesnt come back soon will run of money and wont be able to train untill his contract is up. Side note I would love to see Blake Phoenix in the semis vs me. However in all 3 previous tournaments i have been in, i have lost round 2 ironically last one was to Blake.

Yea. My Island fighter is stuck there too, unfortunately.

This would be a good opportunity for you to get vengeance. Although my fighter is supremely confident (see above Cajun Puto post) I actually don't know jack shit about TWGC.

This would be a good opportunity for you to get vengeance. Although my fighter is supremely confident (see above Cajun Puto post) I actually don't know jack shit about TWGC.

LOL... yeah... me either. I am working on my ground slider skills, but I have always been much better at stand up than grappling. I just thought it would be fun.

LOL... yeah... me either. I am working on my ground slider skills, but I have always been much better at stand up than grappling. I just thought it would be fun.

This is my first twgc fights however i have always been a better grappler than stand up for than Brooklyn Brawler in IFC openweight division. NJMMA was the first creation i tried to make a stand up fighter, however my main experience of fighting bjj vs bjj is actually Camara's island fight club last season in which i got my purple belt to win 5 round decisions vs brown belts that he couldnt straight up beat. Im honestly a bit surprised that i not only tapped out another brown belt so fast but i did it while he got no points in that fight. Its going to be an interesting 3 more rounds to say that least and what im most interested in is to see how many more finishes we will get instead of decisions since everyone knows exactly what we are trying to go for.

This is my first twgc fights however i have always been a better grappler than stand up for than Brooklyn Brawler in IFC openweight division. NJMMA was the first creation i tried to make a stand up fighter, however my main experience of fighting bjj vs bjj is actually Camara's island fight club last season in which i got my purple belt to win 5 round decisions vs brown belts that he couldnt straight up beat. Im honestly a bit surprised that i not only tapped out another brown belt so fast but i did it while he got no points in that fight. Its going to be an interesting 3 more rounds to say that least and what im most interested in is to see how many more finishes we will get instead of decisions since everyone knows exactly what we are trying to go for.

It seems like overall in TWGC there are a lot more decisions than there are finishes.

• 2 weeks later...