The UFC Giveth and The UFC Taketh Away

The UFC posts about how they're introducing the Women's Flyweight division on the next TUF, then hours later posts that it was a mistake and it hasn't been finalized yet.

The UFC giveth shit if they are planning on a women's 145 tuf lol....

Does anyone actually look forward to a women fight apart from a (very) few?

• Downvote 2

Some of the women fights are good. Problem is it's not so deep so once the elite fight the elite it kinda destroys the loser a bit.

It will only grow and will be decent in a few years.

I look forward to Joanna s fights and also like the woman bellator kick boxing champ. Dot know the name

I just like mma. So I'll watch just about any two people compete as long as its not incredibly sloppy or bad. I'll watch the last 3-4 fights on an Invicta card and be entertained, but the pre-lims are usually pretty bad. But you can watch men fighting on the UFC prelims and its just as bad. The only difference is the potential for a fight to end suddenly, which womens mma lacks in comparison. The tension just isnt there.

I thought the womans TUF season was pretty good. At least it was different then the standard TUF product. I watch them all anyway, so I do appreciate when they make it a little bit different somehow. Its a good way for them to introduce a weight class, a few of the 125'ers are still viable fighters in the org. They should do one at 145 and 115 to flesh out those womens divisions. I'd probably enjoy that more then the retread season that they have on now thats just kind of sad. (I'm worried Joe Daddy will get murdered)

Speaking of TUF womens alums(Torres/Pennington/Duke), any one else see the nude pics leaked this weekend?

Speaking of TUF womens alums(Torres/Pennington/Duke), any one else see the nude pics leaked this weekend?

Lol, I read that it happened but I have zero interest in looking at those pics. Talk to me if Miesha or paige get hacked. Or even someone like pearl Gonzalez but raquel? Duke? Torres? No thank you. I'll stick with the wwe divas for now lol.

Lol, I read that it happened but I have zero interest in looking at those pics. Talk to me if Miesha or paige get hacked. Or even someone like pearl Gonzalez but raquel? Duke? Torres? No thank you. I'll stick with the wwe divas for now lol.

I had to look. Rocky wasnt as bad as I was expecting, but not my thing. Jessamyn looked pretty good imo, except for the picture of her back and ass. That was god awful. She also has an incredibly trashy snatch tattoo. Tecia isnt naked, but her ass looks pretty good in a couple of the pics.

Kindly link me to The Duke one's. lol