Four Aces Needs a New Owner

Deuce7

Hey everyone, i know nutrition companies are not exactly at a premium right now, but i am looking for someone to take over the duties of running Four Aces for me. I have been given a very unexpected business opportunity that i am going to be taking part in, but i would really like to not see my nutrition company close a 2nd time.

In all honesty i am looking for someone who does not have a ton of experience running a company and would like to test the waters in company ownership. If said person does not have alliance they will have an open invitation to my current alliance.

If you are interested please send me a pm. Oh and did i mention i am giving it away? So there is no price tag.

If no newer guys don't want to take it over, it will open up to anyone that wants it. I will also leave 100k in the business as well.

I am literally paying somebody to take over.

Its a top notch company.... Hold onto it if you can. :yes:

I want to. I am trying to help an alliance mate out with an org merger, so I just need someone to hold on to it until the merger is complete at the end of april.