Formula One fans

Scooby

I am. Mrs Tycoon is well used to the full weekend of racing :D

This last season turned me off a bit, with the ridiculous politics and just letting teams die out. Plus I find Bernie utterly vile, as I'm sure most people who work in F1 do, they just can't say it.

What do you do on that game? Could we brand it as MMA Tycoon racing and use it as advertising? :D

I am a F1 fan, but I don't really follow it off season - so not that hardcore :P I been watching since '96 and been a Schumacher fan for most of the years. Still a Ferrari fan these days :)

Ferrari is always tough but they couldnt fix their drive recently

I am. Mrs Tycoon is well used to the full weekend of racing :D

This last season turned me off a bit, with the ridiculous politics and just letting teams die out. Plus I find Bernie utterly vile, as I'm sure most people who work in F1 do, they just can't say it.

What do you do on that game? Could we brand it as MMA Tycoon racing and use it as advertising? :D

Mrs Tycoon is already used to it??? Im in the states so its DVR use only after Mrs Doo is sleep. If you download the races you dont have to listen to Bernie. IDK if they will let us advertise,per se know we ,but i know we can use a team and name it MMATycoon racing. However the bulk of my gaming must stay here at Tycoon and on PSN.

Are there any other legit Formula One fans here aside from Shiftas and i that just want to discuss things F1?

Or even want to make a team on gpro.net?

Scooby you are a true enigma. You are definitely a very eclectic person, lol.

Scooby you are a true enigma. You are definitely a very eclectic person, lol.

Lol, you and Bjorn come with 3xs more energy than i do on everything lol... Especially you and fantasy hoops sir... I do have a hand in just about everything though

Not really a f1 follower but I am a fan. Think I will sign up for gpro. Thanks scoob

Il post my profile later

I guess its odd that i brought this subject up during the offseason but i was just looking at what happened with Alonso going to McLauren-Honda with Jenson Button and in america you have nobody to discuss F1 with so its a lost cause.

As for GPRO.net if we get 5+ active managers i will open an MMATYCOON team. Its hard as hell to learn anything in that game because nobody shares info, but i have a spreadsheet from a former team so we could figure this shit out together with what i know.

Here is my (edited,pm me for my profile) message me and i will friend you. For some of you guys who remember him, this guy plays too.

Love F1.... really looking forward to next season. Last year was a shot in the dark with the new regs and it shaked the grid up... which was a good thing. Now the teams have significant amount of data with what worked.... and what didn't, both from engine builders to the constructors themselves.

Scooby, gotta know where to find F1 peeps... I'm at the track 40ish days/year so there is always F1 talk floating around.

I guess its odd that i brought this subject up during the offseason but i was just looking at what happened with Alonso going to McLauren-Honda with Jenson Button and in america you have nobody to discuss F1 with so its a lost cause.

As for GPRO.net if we get 5+ active managers i will open an MMATYCOON team. Its hard as hell to learn anything in that game because nobody shares info, but i have a spreadsheet from a former team so we could figure this shit out together with what i know.

message me and i will friend you. For some of you guys who remember him, this guy plays too.

Hey mate.

I've joined now, but for some reason I can't PM you.

1.3 Becoming a Manager

The first task is to register for an account. When you register, you will enter your name (you must give us your real name) and then be transferred to the first stage of the waiting list where you wait for account approval. Once we approve your account you will be transferred to the second stage of the waiting list where you will wait for a free spot in the game to appear. Once this has appeared you will enter a Rookie group and are ready to begin your career.

1.3 Becoming a Manager

The first task is to register for an account. When you register, you will enter your name (you must give us your real name) and then be transferred to the first stage of the waiting list where you wait for account approval. Once we approve your account you will be transferred to the second stage of the waiting list where you will wait for a free spot in the game to appear. Once this has appeared you will enter a Rookie group and are ready to begin your career.

I think they delete the most inactive person to let you in. IMO