(Nominations) Best New Manager Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

obviously a SUCKUPPER type...talking shit with no information to work with. If u knew a damn thing u would know how RARE it is for me to waste even a second in this forum. I bet YOUR here every day sucking ass aint you?

The funniest part u saved for last....if u only had a clue how much I TURN DOWN. There are those in the game that know me well enuff to know just how damn funny that comment was. getting laid is about as far from an issue for me it shocked me to read that until I realized where I was and remembered just how stupid u forum hanger liberals are.

He called me a liberal =( I'm gonna go crawl in my "safe space" and slice my wrists :(

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OMG "he accepts every fight without checking the opponent." Not sure who "TJ" is...but I cant think of a better way to spot a FOOL. enuff said on the OBVIOUS!!! But considering WHO said it....guess its no surprise to see such stupidity put forth as "commendable". Fool loving foolishness.....

Hey Fart, I'm TJ. You know exactly who I am as you've recently picked up 2 of my free agents and even PM'd me to ask about one of them so please don't lie to try and get across your idiotic agenda.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ibrahim Camara (118287) has 77 QFC

"King Cockroach (112888) has 44 QFC

and I bet I have OVER 100....who cares?

OMG !!!! so the lie is exposed. Go count them u self if u actually CARE. How about simply be REAL and stop dis'ing the QFC like u never did one eh? Oh I know already what ur excuse will be...wow 77 ! thats ENORMOUS....but its NOT 100 as u claimed ha? And who the fuck are YOU to decide if 100 is to many? I happen to know there are people who think 44 is to many. problem is....who gives a fuck what YOU or THEY or ME think? Is YOUR "opinion" more valuable than mine? or that other guy? who the fuck died and made u the great decider of standards? Get a grip on ur EGO ok?

Now run along little liar....i think I hear ur mommy calling...must be NAPPY time eh?

pills? that the best u can do? couldnt think up some more lies to throw out there? then u MUST be tired...better go get that nappy ok?

You have a point here. Most of them telling the public QFC is for noob but the reality is the noob has less QFC fights than the top Managers..

• Upvote 1

The Count of Monte Cristo (119922) Top rank 67, starting in August 2017

I recommended Cristo because unlike most of the managers recommended here, he already has fighters in Syn, AD, Aspire and GAMMA and is competing at a high level already. He is also an active and highly responsive member, good guy overall. He also joined much later than some of the candidates (August), so that makes his run even more impressive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

cristo has over 20 qfc fights which is how he got a quick good ranking than he just signed fighters who were already trained and joined high powered orgs thats all. i have only 9 qfc fights and for the expection of gosha lopez who was 19 when i picked him up and i fought with him twice, i have made all my fighters myself which is why i am not up to syn ect yet. we joined around same time i was end of july and i have a better highest rank of 34 didnt use qfc to start 20-2 and dont need already trained fighters to win fights, im a way better choice than christo but tj mitchel and camara are better choiced than me. but if your picking someone from the later half of the year im a better choice on paper than christo and every signle org besides ifc i have joined i have one a title. ifc as some may not know is open weightclass only one title in the org besides the teen title and i will be fighting the undefeated mew choo for it. so yes im not in the high powered orgs you need maxed out fighters for but im the current most underrated new fighter of this year that only camara and humble mentioned.

• Downvote 1

"im a way better choice"? The only reason you have a higher rating is because you had around 44-45 of your 50 fights in QFC and 2 rookie orgs, you had 0 fights in top 10 level orgs, so no, you are not a way better choice. As for being underrated, you are not rated at all because you have never fought anywhere that matters yet. Cristo is 11 wins out of 16 fights in top 10 level orgs! Most top level managers would be proud of a 11 out of 16 fights in the said orgs. At the moment you are miles away, but hey as they say, if you don't hype yourself who will right?

Try some big boy orgs against veteran managers and then start talking rookie.

• Upvote 1

cristo has over 20 qfc fights which is how he got a quick good ranking than he just signed fighters who were already trained and joined high powered orgs thats all. i have only 9 qfc fights and for the expection of gosha lopez who was 19 when i picked him up and i fought with him twice, i have made all my fighters myself which is why i am not up to syn ect yet. we joined around same time i was end of july and i have a better highest rank of 34 didnt use qfc to start 20-2 and dont need already trained fighters to win fights, im a way better choice than christo but tj mitchel and camara are better choiced than me. but if your picking someone from the later half of the year im a better choice on paper than christo and every signle org besides ifc i have joined i have one a title. ifc as some may not know is open weightclass only one title in the org besides the teen title and i will be fighting the undefeated mew choo for it. so yes im not in the high powered orgs you need maxed out fighters for but im the current most underrated new fighter of this year that only camara and humble mentioned.

Stop trying to kiss your own ass, not a good look.

Once you get a trained up fighter whose not limited to ID restricted orgs, give me a shout. Any of my senior fighters will be glad to welcome you to Syn, Gamma, AG...dealers choice :).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gladly, once i get a fighter high enough in stats ill gladly fight anyone. i like fighting people who know what they are doing because it helps me learn.

All i am saying is that you hit on someone you are saying you are "way better choice" when you have not even started to fight at his level yet. It is like comparing Division 1 with Division 4, against Division 4 competition you could be winning 5-0, but in the big boy leagues you will get your face kicked in.

I still think you had a good start to this game, maybe a top 5-6 among rookies, but Cristo is still a "way better choice" due to the level he competed in.

I love how you begged (for the 3rd time?) Louie to transfer you Synch and he ignored you again :)

When someone would rather bury their baby org instead of handling it to you , that's when you know you need to reroll your 4th-5th account "King" Kendrick and start over :) Maybe don't pussy out of hard fights on your next MMA Tycoon lifetime :P

Hey just noticed this, very curious to know why you think I was begging Kendrick to take Syn? Id really appreciate it if you refrain from spreading lies that involve me. If you are talking facts thats one thing but when you are making stuff up just to beef with another manager check your facts before you throw accusations around.
  • Upvote 4