It's just a game

I have been playing this game for ten years now and certain aspects of it are quite addicting for me(why can't I quit you). I got problems with a certain individual who is for what it's worth the center of most drama (all be it, internet drama lol). We have had a rough past my grudge issues tend to confuse me. So from this point I'm gonna do my best to ignore said person and sweep this grudge out the door. I know most of the community here would agree with me for that at least.

Thank you

Glad to have you around Butch - do what you go to do to keep the game fun.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476c9da0bdc57a69f5b1

• Upvote 4

Problem is not the grudge. Thats easy to ignore. Problem is said person spending 115% energy in this game to ruin everybody elses experiences. Doing the worst kind of cbomb move available at his magician hat. Stealing avatars, cheating with multiaccounts, creating orgs to tamper with his ranking thru can fighting... Whats next, he is gonna print screen our IRL pictures and photoshop dicks around our mouths? We back to fifth grade?

This is a community based game. If community sucks, the game sucks.
At least GTA V drama is fun drama. I love Trevor.

• Upvote 4

Now thats an avatar idea.

Youre 100% correct- the community is what makes this game. Im glad we have such an active and generally helpful community.

John "Fifth Grader" Love Dongus. Irish. Great guy. Grappler, enjoys rear naked rubbing.

• Upvote 1

I have been playing this game for ten years now and certain aspects of it are quite addicting for me(why can't I quit you). I got problems with a certain individual who is for what it's worth the center of most drama (all be it, internet drama lol). We have had a rough past my grudge issues tend to confuse me. So from this point I'm gonna do my best to ignore said person and sweep this grudge out the door. I know most of the community here would agree with me for that at least.

Thank you

Voted Up

• Downvote 6

Thank you

Butch I have been playing this game for 3 years and I`m going to calmly explain to you a few things.

This might be long so I will break it up in pieces.

Lucky for us I have a lot of time today as work is slow (yay COVID) , that is unless I go to the pool then I will probably disappear for a few hours but hopefully by the end you will have some closure.

• Downvote 4

Thank you

Glad to hear you plan on sticking around Butch. Ignore the haters. :)

• Upvote 1