Actually deleting multi accounts, now that would be a welcome improvement!

bjornmma1

Great post.

Bjorn did it ever occur to you that maybe karma is kicking you in the butt?

You`ve spent the last week barely sleeping piling on WBCK until you closed it and tried to run the manager off the game.

For what? Jay is cool, he will fight at 9 limbs and life will go on. At the end of the day he did what he did for the good of kt and nobody will remember any multi stuff in a few months.

When you have goodness in your heart this is how the story unfolds.

I hope that helps.

You were really cool to me once even offering me to send me your private planes and your Tycoon money proactively (I never axed). Then all of the sudden you hated my guts just before I became The Tri-Champ and the mob was after me.

Sound familiar?

Take some time off, not sure how the weather is in Netherlands but hopefully it`s getting sunny like here in beautiful Canada.

The Netherlands is not Belgium, fact.

You are a known cheater, allowed to keep a fighter on your roster that you obtained via your multi, fact.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it has nothing to do with how good the game is. it has everything to do with it being a business that needs to make (at least) a little bit of money.

workload vs. income...sometimes it doesn't favor us as customers. it's just him, and he works pretty fair. i've never known him to just ban/delete/punish willy nilly. also, the game itself needs work all the time and some of us would prefer he utilize his time to do that first, than deal with multi issues that (at the end of the day) aren't as big of a deal as some make them out to be.

no matter what, you will never be able to get rid of people who cheat, or even game the system.

playing this game as long as i have (yes, i took time off) and seeing this stuff go on year after year...i've noticed how VERY LITTLE it has to do with my enjoyment of the game. i've spoken with some of the "famed" multi-hunters of the past (yes, i said that lol) and it can fuck over your entire gaming experience if you consistently look for it. too busy trying to play Law & Order Tycoon and not enough time just being a manager. every single time, it's been called out and dealt with in a way that benefits us and the game.

look, i understand that cheaters suck...but i do really love the game and want the game to be able to continue. and not just with 8 people playing lol. it's a VERY difficult game to get other people on board with, so growth has always been an issue. it's never going to be huge, but that doesn't mean we have to go out of our way to burn it down. i'm not for multi-accounting...at all. i'm just trying to be pragmatic about things and less emotional about it. i'd rather there still be a game with a few people cheating, than no game at all.

train, fight, roleplay...keep it simple and enjoyable.

As I said, Engine sucks and did not age well. Not a Mike issue, its a web browser issue. Mike did a good job making the game mechanic to work around the social aspect and implementing this idea really well. The game is as healthy as this community is.

Of course, now and then some major cheater comes around (like the Jungle guys or the Leo C Barros gate) and that breaks the matrix, but other than that, keeping the community healthy is more important than going after cheaters

• Upvote 3

As I said, Engine sucks and did not age well. Not a Mike issue, its a web browser issue. Mike did a good job making the game mechanic to work around the social aspect and implementing this idea really well. The game is as healthy as this community is.

Of course, now and then some major cheater comes around (like the Jungle guys or the Leo C Barros gate) and that breaks the matrix, but other than that, keeping the community healthy is more important than going after cheaters

The community is indeed key in this game and that is why I emphasize that the community should be as clean as possible.

How is the community kept 'healthy' now by Mike as you say? It might somehow be done, but then I surely am overlooking it majorly.

• Upvote 1

The community is indeed key in this game and that is why I emphasize that the community should be as clean as possible.

How is the community kept 'healthy' now by Mike as you say? It might somehow be done, but then I surely am overlooking it majorly.

We have guys stealing avatars and spending all his energy trolling forum and shitting at the community. Thats more unhealthy, IMHO, than mild "non-explotative" multi. And yes, Mike is not doing anything.

EDIT: I wasnt arguing against you, I was agreeing with you, I was just adding one more issue Mike is not addressing

When community goes apeshit, people mass leave. Congrats, you are going to get everybody to leave the game so you can be ranked 1 and "foue-champ". Congrats. Close the door and turn off the lights when you leave

I am the so called golden snitch, but in John Wayne's defence, his attitude and misconduct werent as bad as the WKBC guy.

haha that's me, yeah I guess where I come from I just don't like snitches, nothing personal it's a just the way I was raised, I acted salty (trust me bro I was mad and ready to smack anyone IRL for ruining WKBC haha) as I put a lot of work into that and it was hella fun while it lasted. But now I've simmered down an realised (probably abit late) but my approach/reaction was way off. I tried to take it on the chin but my smartass comments were taken very seriously and things escalated from their very quickly.

Anyways where I'm getting at with this post is I still got like 7-8 multis, now I wanna release all these fighters (30 something guys) that were half descent so they have a small chance of carrying on with a legit manager if someone lwishes to pick em up from FA. Problem is I can only release 1 guy a month.

-Is there a way to release my fighters at once and close my accounts while only staying active on this one?

Hope the WKBC Alumni does well over at Eternity aswell.

Anyways my bad again for the WKBC scandal.

-Jay

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

we simulate a game where the best people cheat to win (steroids/multis brother) Don't hate the player, hate the game. Also I didn't realise guys like me ruined the game sooo bad, but after trial I think I understand a lot more. me no multi now :)

haha that's me, yeah I guess where I come from I just don't like snitches, nothing personal it's a just the way I was raised, I acted salty (trust me bro I was mad and ready to smack anyone IRL for ruining WKBC haha) as I put a lot of work into that and it was hella fun while it lasted. But now I've simmered down an realised (probably abit late) but my approach/reaction was way off. I tried to take it on the chin but my smartass comments were taken very seriously and things escalated from their very quickly.

Anyways where I'm getting at with this post is I still got like 7-8 multis, now I wanna release all these fighters (30 something guys) that were half descent so they have a small chance of carrying on with a legit manager if someone lwishes to pick em up from FA. Problem is I can only release 1 guy a month.

-Is there a way to release my fighters at once and close my accounts while only staying active on this one?

Hope the WKBC Alumni does well over at Eternity aswell.

Anyways my bad again for the WKBC scandal.

-Jay

Probably PM'ing Mike.

topdawent, send a pm to Mike with a list of your multi accounts and ask him to close them. Just be aware you can not pick up any of your multi fighters when they are released as that would violate the "no interaction" rule and be gaining an advantage from multi accounts.

ahh gutted tbh i did want 1 or 2 of my other guys haha but i'll avoid that so I don't upset anyone, however it would still be cool to see them picked up by other managers as their are some descent KT fighters that would go to waste otherwise.

-Jay

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely not in agreement of multis, it throws off the whole integrity of the game. That being said I firmly believe if there weren't so many VIP multi accounts active this game may have tanked a few years ago. I could understand why Mike wouldn't want to be rid of them entirely. Its a small, little website game, after all. Any money is good money. That's why I don't buy VIP anymore lol

• Upvote 1

Problem is Mike cannot see the reason for you or me not buying VIP, but he can see the VIP multis on his bank balance.

No, the problem here is that the way you guys address multis is innacurate and only when it`s convenient.

the rule also is 1 account per user not 1 account per household so unless Mike enforces it like poker sites do (ID checks) it all comes down to the manager admitting they multied.

Also, yall talk about fairness and when Jay gets piled on and almost made to quit its all good but when Alex K gets accused and a 20-page thread is still getting voted and moderators telling Alex to admit it the same people that went on a witch hunt go quiet.

You cannot enforce shit when you show 0 ethics.

Let that sink in.

Not now, not ever, not since the beginning of time. Bjorn crying in real life and quitting the game wont change it.

In french we have a saying " 2 poids, 2 mesures". Google it.

• Downvote 3

The cases I've seen rousing the pitchfork mob are the ones where it is beyond any doubt that multying is happening (usually confirmed by mods) and is also being used for some kind of cheating, like boosting your org or your own main account. I don't think anyone cares about say an org owner holding a gym with a second account, at least not before multiple companies got allowed. So you are saying the problem is not the cheating, it is people getting upset about the cheating. I'll begin by letting that one sink in before we go into the ethics debate.

• Upvote 2

The cases I've seen rousing the pitchfork mob are the ones where it is beyond any doubt that multying is happening (usually confirmed by mods) and is also being used for some kind of cheating, like boosting your org or your own main account. I don't think anyone cares about say an org owner holding a gym with a second account, at least not before multiple companies got allowed. So you are saying the problem is not the cheating, it is people getting upset about the cheating. I'll begin by letting that one sink in before we go into the ethics debate.

mods confirming based on IP checks and login times is the root cause of the issues we have right meow.

Mods only doing it when it pleases their alliance`s agenda is the reason why the mob lost all credibility.

A lot of toxic managers are losing ground fast because their houses were built on the wrong ethics. Una casa de papel.

For the record I don`t categorize you as toxic.

Good convo.

If it's a problem maybe we should get another active mod so that we can all get off TJ's dick all the time? He's a volunteer here, it wouldn't only be TJ if we knew of more active mods. I think PBR is back, maybe? I don't even know where I'd start in terms of second opinions if anyone in our alliance has issues, we have no options but to ignore it or keep it 'in house' while everyone else gets a free mod apparently.

I can talk to Mike and TJ, if we want to keep it as unbiased as possible the Stepdads are expected to be harassing Mike for everything?

I'm not gonna lie Camara, your posts here almost sound like a justification for your own experience with the multi ting. To which you have also not admitted to(to my knowledge), even when caught.

Speaking of people's houses being built on the wrong ethics, yours is made of glass, and people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

• Upvote 3

mods confirming based on IP checks and login times is the root cause of the issues we have right meow.

Mods only doing it when it pleases their alliance`s agenda is the reason why the mob lost all credibility.

A lot of toxic managers are losing ground fast because their houses were built on the wrong ethics. Una casa de papel.

For the record I don`t categorize you as toxic.

Good convo.

Mods do IP checks when asked and preferably when there is a suspicion of multi-abuse. They do their job.

However it stops there. Mike does not delete the multi accounts, although that is what he claims on the registration page. In reality, he does not care.

Multis can do whatever they want and then we should act all surprised when the next scandal pops up?

If the game owner does not care (to keep his game clean, to reply to questions, to actually work on suggested improvements,... ), then what is the point of all of this...?

Cheaters are still in the HOF, known multi accounts and fighters are still around,... you are even still here.

• Upvote 2

I'm not gonna lie Camara, your posts here almost sound like a justification for your own experience with the multi ting. To which you have also not admitted to(to my knowledge), even when caught.

Speaking of people's houses being built on the wrong ethics, yours is made of glass, and people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

That is because I have never had a multi

2 accounts same IP ? Of course, hell at one time we had 6-7 back in the original SFC days (The original not the multi SFC one lol) when the aussies introduced me to the game:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=884548

Like I said, back then the poker crew tried to send Mike proof of ID as they were freaking out and thought it was gonna be like PokerStars / Full Tilt but Mike did not care, he said simply follow the rules and we cool.

Lo and behold, a text based game wasn`t fast enough to a bunch of 20something year old online aussie pros 12-tabling online 12 hours a day and eventually they all quit.

I have enough friends in-game to get 1:1 training for all my fighters over 3-4 gyms.

Needing a multi for private training was laughable then as I could have had all my fighters at Humor`s Riga gym but I liked seeing Aylib there and hoped to one day do sparring classes together, bringing in all my guys would have meant kicking out Aylib`s fighters and I would never do that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1581997043SPACEY.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How about the rest of that topic, people complain the forums can be mean now? We might as well have evolved into Santa by comparison.

Again.

People.

Define people. I see Butch complaining and the same 3-4 guys piling on. I see Bjorn quitting, standard lol.

You are not gonna bully me out of the game. And you are not gonna shame me out of the game. Furthermore, you come at me it usually = I come at you in-game and you lose. Better ones have tried and sacked accordingly.

When I started playing here Grant and the mob had just ran Grumpy out of the forums. Grumpy had won by 1 vote New Manager of the Year Award after a fantastic year and the usual toxic gang piled on him, got him to quit the forums and took his award. Sounds familiar?

• Downvote 4

Define (mean) people = the usual toxic gang piled on him, got him to quit the forums and took his award.

I think we just more or less reached a common definition for the sake of our chat. I haven't seen the current toxic gang tell anyone to pull the trigger or get aids. To some degree because it's a community game you might run into shit like that, sometimes someone is just going to dislike another person/people and want fuck each other over all the time in game, game based disagreements are fine but at least we're not telling each other to go get aids in the process.

Edit: for clarity, reading it I get 2 meanings so I added a word to the quote, you're perspective of setting the definition of 'mean' is fine because you can take this from both sides of the coin and (I hope) no one has been telling anyone to go kill themselves or some shit.

I think we just more or less reached a common definition for the sake of our chat. I haven't seen the current toxic gang tell anyone to pull the trigger or get aids. To some degree because it's a community game you might run into shit like that, sometimes someone is just going to dislike another person/people and want fuck each other over all the time in game, game based disagreements are fine but at least we're not telling each other to go get aids in the process.

Edit: for clarity, reading it I get 2 meanings so I added a word to the quote, you're perspective of setting the definition of 'mean' is fine because you can take this from both sides of the coin and (I hope) no one has been telling anyone to go kill themselves or some shit.

I invite you to go look at the Chat from last Saturday on both General Discussion and Game-Chat and see Barney non stop for 3 hours try to trigger me accusing me of Pedophilia.

All because I once mentioned being a TKD fighter + instructors and training the 10-12 age groups.

I wasn`t the only one there, Jason (Convicted) and I were having a fun conversation and working on the Legends design for Chris Steve and Barney would not stop.

His little victim friend Butch was there, 3 full hours giggling at every pedo joke and also being just as horrible. He never told Barney to stop. Some Ivan guy too. Shameful.

Eventually they drove all 4-5 other managers out, at one point I also saw TJ pop in after I won that Volko bet (barely). I bet heavily on UFC and like coming to the chat to post bets and sweat my bets. It would not surprise me if TJ had been there the entire time, he just popped in when I almost lost $2100 but luckboxed that win.

What I`m trying to say is that this community has some toxic members. The same toxic members that will say horrible comments about pedophilia on one chat and then go on the forums and say to Epicity things like "Kids FTW". The same members that will email me daily horrible things about my mother when they are off their meds or lose a fight and then start a thread about saving their Community and how they are addicted to the game but I make them cry.

With me what you see is what you get.

Plenty of Amy Coopers crying Crocodile tears today in the forums, I say fuck them you reap what you sow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAVqFIPpSq4

• Downvote 1

Nice way to distort things. The forth and back started after you say you would keep stealing my designs.

You could have a nice time sweating your bets if you just answered "Yeah, sorry for that Barney. It won't happen again" instead of "Brazil is full of maggots. How do you have signal living in a favela? I grab what I want and I will keep getting all these free avatars".

But who was shooting the baits again?

• Upvote 1