Noob Fund - Read the first post

listerman

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/noobfund-banner_zps114471f8.png

First of all, welcome to MMA Tycoon! If you're reading this thread, it means you're new to the game, and would like to receive a little boost in game money to help you get on your feet and make the most out of the game.

What is the Noob Fund exactly?

The Noob Fund is a gathering of donations from veteran and generous managers of MMA Tycoon. It was set up to help new managers to enjoy the game with a little bit of startup cash. Anyone can make a donation to the Noob Fund, you just have to contact me.

I'm new and I need funds. What do I do?

To qualify for a "scholarship" from the Noob Fund, you have to send me a message in game, requesting for funds, and stating what you need it for. It could be to help to send your fighters to a better gym, help to start a fight organization, or help fund any type of business you want to start. (I don't spend any time on the forums lately, so you're better off sending me a message in game)

How much can I get from the fund?

You could earn as much as 100k. If you qualify, you will be sent a maximum of 50k, then another 50k the following month, if of course, you're still active and still in need of the money.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Nice to have this information, when I started a week ago I was an absolute forum monkey reading and reading so I picked up about the Noob fund on my own. However, I did this because I have played games like this before and know the forums is the best place to learn. So for new players who don't know about ploughing through forkums etc.. This is a good focal point for them

• Upvote 1

Little help I need 350k to buy 3 month VIP off a guy can anyone help me?

You received 50k from the Noob Fund already. Asking for a month VIP is like asking for 10$ real life money. You will have to either work for the money like most users do, or sell your soul to the devil by joining an alliance that funds managers to hold a business for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just created a new fighter in London, but Gyms are expansive and the only i found it's "Disgusting" so his morale it's dropping.

Not asking too much for him, like 15k should be enough.

Im new to the game dont wanna waste tons of money and maybe doing something wrong with trainings

Here's the fighter: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=258049

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/noobfund-banner_zps114471f8.png

First of all, welcome to MMA Tycoon! If you're reading this thread, it means you're new to the game, and would like to receive a little boost in game money to help you get on your feet and make the most out of the game.

What is the Noob Fund exactly?

The Noob Fund is a gathering of donations from veteran and generous managers of MMA Tycoon. It was set up to help new managers to enjoy the game with a little bit of startup cash. Anyone can make a donation to the Noob Fund, you just have to contact me.

I'm new and I need funds. What do I do?

To qualify for a "scholarship" from the Noob Fund, you have to send me a message in game, or post in here, requesting for funds, and stating what you need it for. It could be to help start a fight organization, or to help fund any type of business you want to start.

How much can I get from the fund?

You could earn as much as 100k. If you qualify, you will be sent a maximum of 50k, then another 50k the following month, if of course, you're still active and still in need of the money.

This thing would realy help me out..... :santa: