Physicals

BioZork

No but it may add unnecessary points to skills you don't really want.

Also I've read someone say that the higher your relataed secondaries are, the most points go to the primary in question after a sparring session (is this confirmed?). That's why I like to develop high secondaries then start sparring.

Especially at young ages training secondaries will give small increases to the related primaries and on rare occasion gives some increases to the related physicals as well. For example clinchwork can give possible increases to MT, boxing and wrestling.

So this is why I encourage training up secondaries first because you will get the increases to sparring values and physicals along with it (albeit in much smaller amounts than if you were to train those things alone). If you do plan to sign a contract with your fighter then make the necessary tune ups like drilling physicals a bit more to keep up with your peers in the org. Sparring should be held off on until about age 19-20 and some people say even later. But again if you are contracted you may need to spar certain things to keep up with an opponent.